RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: The witch unmasked - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The witch unmasked Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:04 AM

The witch unmasked

https://www.americanthinker.com
By J.R. Dunn
October 9, 2019

Article:

Samantha Power is an individual who gives rise to a strange sort of nostalgia: "Remember when the U.S. was represented at the United Nations by the Witch of the Moors?"

Power has reappeared from obscurity this week amid questions concerning "unmasking" activities during the 2016 election. Like most members of the Obama administration, Power left behind her a trail of mysteries, of events that are utterly incomprehensible unless they're part of a larger scheme still unknown to us. In her case, these involved the illegal "unmasking" of American citizens.

Unmasking is the process by which American names picked up in the course of foreign intelligence operations which are normally redacted are revealed to the officials requesting the procedure. It's easy to see the problem here: Americans who simply happened to be in the same room as a foreign intelligence target can be misidentified as involved in some foreign operation, and from there can be threatened, embarrassed, or leaked against. Michael Flynn and Jeff Sessions can tell you all about this.

It seems that the Irish beldam requested a large amount of these a full 260 in the midst of an election season. This, in light of all the other events involving Obama alumni during that busy 2016 season, has caused a number of Washington antennae to twitch.

This week, Power was asked in public for the first time about the matter. Her response was to the point: "It's false," she said.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 09 October 2019 - 11:43 AM

After watching her I now understand the term "hatchet face". Her demeanor reflects perfectly her devious mind.

#3 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:46 PM

What a pleasant surprise; for a change it's not Hillary. :)

#4 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:29 PM

View PostLiz, on 09 October 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

What a pleasant surprise; for a change it's not Hillary. :)

:lol: :2up:

Though Power is ALMOST as loathsome.

#5 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2019 - 10:16 PM

I vividly recall reading about her when she was nominated to the position and thinking that this was a big mistake.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users