RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Fireworks in October: Giuliani Says Biden, Clinton, Obama To Be Expose - RightNation.US

Fireworks in October: Giuliani Says Biden, Clinton, Obama To Be Expose Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:40 PM

Fireworks in October: Giuliani Says Biden, Clinton, Obama To Be Exposed Within Weeks

“This goes right to the top of the Obama administration”

Kelen McBreen | Infowars.com - October 9, 2019

In an epic interview, former New York City Mayor and current Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani joined former US Attorney Joe diGenova for an appearance on “The Ingraham Angle” to discuss the current impeachment inquiry Democrats have initiated.

While going over the phony Ukraine witch-hunt on Tuesday night, Giuliani touched on the real government scandal set to be exposed, which is the pay-to-play operation top elements of the Obama administration took part in.

“For years Obama had a pay for play operation in his administration and it’s disgusting and one of the reasons they’re fighting so hard – If Biden comes out, so does Clinton come out and about three others,” Giuliani stated.

Continuing, the former NYC Mayor said, “This goes right to the top of the Obama administration and the administration that says, ‘I didn’t have scandals’ will be the most scandal-ridden administration in our history. Obama didn’t care about ethics. He didn’t care otherwise it wouldn’t happen.”

“A Vice President should have been stopped from doing this by a President who had the slightest bit of integrity,” Giuliani said of Obama’s lack of action.

<snip>

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:44 PM

:popcorn:

Now this is the first time that we've heard this being said by someone like Giuliani in the Trump administration? Giuliani does not go around saying bullshidt!

I HOPE THAT THIS ALL COMES TRUE AND THAT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE FROM THE OBAMUNIST AND CLINTON ADMINISTRATION GET ARRESTED, PUT ON TRIAL AND THEN CONVICTED! :pray:

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 09 October 2019 - 02:46 PM

:biglaugh: :clap:

You can bet your arse that none of the evidence that Rudy speaks of is just hearsay from made up secret whistleblower sources!

He's got the goods! :yes:

He's put many mobsters in prison before and this could become the cre`me da la cre`me of his career! :woohoo:

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 09 October 2019 - 03:13 PM

#4 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 09 October 2019 - 04:56 PM

Yeah, Rudy talks a lot. I'll believe this when I see it. I'll be happy though.

#5 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:02 PM

View PostModerator T, on 09 October 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

Same here. Present the evidence. Don't do the exact same thing that Adam Schiff does.

#6 User is offline   helton 

• Blueberries good, liberals bad!
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:05 PM

View PostModerator T, on 09 October 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

Same here. I hope he's right, but he's said a lot of eye-rolling and stupid things in the past few years. He was much more lucid when he was mayor.

#7 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:25 PM

View Posthelton, on 09 October 2019 - 05:05 PM, said:

Same here. I hope he's right, but he's said a lot of eye-rolling and stupid things in the past few years. He was much more lucid when he was mayor.

I love Rudy Giuliani (especially when he cleaned up NYC which I never thought could be done) but I'm afraid his best years are behind him. I hope I'm wrong, though. :P

#8 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:43 PM

Just once I'd like to be pleasantly shocked by reading, "Hillary Clinton was arrested this morning. . ."
or

"Barack Obama has confessed that he took a boatload of cash from the Imams. . ."

or something that had ALREADY HAPPENED!!!!

I don't believe any of these "wait for it" type claims at all.

#9 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 09 October 2019 - 06:46 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 09 October 2019 - 06:43 PM, said:

Just once I'd like to be pleasantly shocked by reading, "Hillary Clinton was arrested this morning. . ."
or

"Barack Obama has confessed that he took a boatload of cash from the Imams. . ."

They are tiring. Either put up or shut up, as the saying goes.

#10 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:18 PM

“This goes right to the top of the Obama administration”

ValJar?

#11 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2019 - 08:21 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 09 October 2019 - 07:18 PM, said:

ValJar?

Oprah.

#12 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 09 October 2019 - 08:30 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 09 October 2019 - 08:21 PM, said:

Oprah.

Uma

#13 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 09 October 2019 - 08:48 PM

I expect Michelle Obama and Hillary to announce running soon, so they can claim Trump is going after his enemies.

#14 User is offline   Currahee! 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 10 October 2019 - 06:44 AM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 09 October 2019 - 06:43 PM, said:

or

Remember Wags we still have over a year to the election with a population that has the attention span of a gnat.....who have been told each day that Trump is Godzilla the tyrant...so let’s take the low hanging fruit....they will then rat out their bosses who will then turn on others to cut a deal and their whole corrupt house of cards comes tumbling down....at least that’s what I hope. Remember it only takes.....one.

And I enjoy the drip-drip-drip of information coming out kinda like the Chinese water torture thingie......just to watch the lib media’s collective head explode

#15 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:30 PM

The investigators...

Two Giuliani associates linked to Ukraine investigations indicted on campaign finance charges
Ukraine
Published 2 hours ago

Excerpt:

Two associates of Rudy Giuliani who have been linked to his investigations in Ukraine have been indicted for campaign finance violations, according to court documents released Thursday.

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman are accused of using a limited liability company to make political contributions related to American elections, in violation of FEC prohibitions against contributions from foreign nationals. Both men have been linked to Giuliani’s efforts to conduct investigations in Ukraine.

“Parnas and Fruman, who had no significant prior history of political donations, sought to advance their personal financial interests and the political interests of at least one Ukrainian government official with whom they were working,” the indictment, filed in the Southern District of New York, says.

A federal law enforcement source told Fox News that Parnas and Fruman were arrested Wednesday at Dulles International Airport in Virginia. Attorney General Bill Barr has been "aware and supportive" of SDNY officials and knew that both men would be arrested and charged Wednesday, a senior Justice Department official told Fox News.

Giuliani told Fox News that he represents Parnas and Fruman on a separate matter and called their arrest and indictment "timing suspect." He stated that he "will reveal relevant facts very very shortly."

Giuliani, an attorney for President Trump, said he finds it "extremely suspicious" that the arrest was made in connection with an FEC matter that has yet to be resolved, and which Giuliani said is a civil matter. Giuliani acknowledged that both men "logistically helped" in his collection of evidence against Hunter Biden, and that they helped connect him with former Ukrainian top prosecutors Viktor Shokin and Yuriy Lutsenko.

Parnas and Fruman created Global Energy Producers (GEP), and allegedly funneled money through the company. This included contributions of $325,000 and $15,000 to committees in May 2018, “to obtain access to exclusive policital events and gain influence with politicians,” the indictment says. They allegedly incorporated GEP around the time the contributions were made.

<snip>

Link

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 10 October 2019 - 12:31 PM

#16 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:40 PM

The deep state.

#17 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 10 October 2019 - 02:23 PM

View PostRock N, on 10 October 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

The deep state.

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

- Sen Chuck Schumer, interview with Rachel Maddow, Jan 1, 2017 Source

#18 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 10 October 2019 - 04:23 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 10 October 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,”

- Sen Chuck Schumer, interview with Rachel Maddow, Jan 1, 2017 Source

http://assets.infowars.com/2019/10/six-ways-dt-600.jpg

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:38 PM

View PostRock N, on 10 October 2019 - 12:40 PM, said:

The deep state.

https://www.wsj.com/...od=hp_lead_pos1

Chin deep in the swamp..

#20 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:35 PM

View PostLadybird, on 10 October 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:

https://www.wsj.com/...od=hp_lead_pos1

Chin deep in the swamp..

Did you read what the president of Ukraine said today?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users