RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Joe Biden: Cops don't pull over white girls - RightNation.US

Joe Biden: Cops don't pull over white girls Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:54 PM

Joe Biden: Cops don't pull over white girls

Law Enforcement Today
10/28/19

EXCERPT:

Yes, you read that headline correctly. In just a single statement, 2020 hopeful Joe Biden just called every single police officer in America a racist.

On Saturday at the Second Step Presidential Justice Forum, multiple POTUS wannabes used their time with the microphone and a captive audience to preach about how bad police are.

joe_biden
Joe Biden just actually said that police “don’t pull over white girls.” (Flickr)

During the Q & A section of the event, the former vice president was asked a question by a black female student.

“If I were your daughter, what advice would you give me the next time I am stopped by the police?” the woman asked the 2020 candidate.
No one saw his response coming.

“If you were my daughter, you’d be a Caucasian girl and you wouldn’t be pulled over,” Biden said. “That’s what’s wrong.”
Oof.

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:27 AM

View PostModerator T, on 28 October 2019 - 10:54 PM, said:

“If you were my daughter, you’d be a Caucasian girl and you wouldn’t be pulled over,” Biden said.

Biden’s daughter Ashley was arrested in New Orleans for possession of marijuana while attending Tulane University on Sept. 22, 1999. She was released on a $1,000 bond, according to court records. The case was never prosecuted because the district attorney declined to pick up the charges, according to an administrator at the Orleans Parish Magistrate Court.

She was also arrested on July 13, 2001, for underage drinking in Howard County, Md., and was issued a bench warrant for failing to appear at a hearing on Oct. 31. She pleaded guilty and was fined $125, according to court records. In August 2002, she was arrested again on a misdemeanor charge for allegedly obstructing police officers who were responding to an altercation at a bar in Chicago. According to reports, Ashley Biden “blocked the officer’s path and made intimidating statements” after a patron threw a bottle at the police.

(source)

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:43 AM

Apparently Joe fails to realize that it's only White folks who ARE LEGALLY OK to target from every angle, including law enforcement.

Well, White folks who aren't millionaires with connections...

#4 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:48 AM

So Joe is not down with being with some chocolate and would only marry white women, huh? Not very woke, Joe.

#5 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 29 October 2019 - 06:34 AM

View PostModerator T, on 28 October 2019 - 10:54 PM, said:

Joe Biden: Cops don't pull over white girls

Of course they do if the cops want to get laid.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

#6 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 29 October 2019 - 08:21 AM

Oh really?

Tell that to my sister who is routinely pulled over. That's right, it's a regular occurrence. Is it a case for harassment, stalking, or what not? Is she a bad or drunk driver? Nope
She works at the local bars for the state gaming commission(small time gambling such as low stakes blackjack) she finishes/goes home when the bars close. Every time she changes vehicles she is pulled over within 4 days. And, in each case it's a very polite sorry, didn't realize you changed vehicles from the Officer, have a nice night. Or, the times she was pulled over in the past because she always has looked much younger then she is. IE driving on a road frequented by teens out partying. Before she even had the window down the cop said he smelled alcohol(my sis had not been drinking). Officer was a total ass and tried to play a power trip, 'scare the teen game'. Just one big problem my sis ain't stupid and she was already in her late 20's at the time and wasn't having none of it. When the cop saw her license and realized that she wasn't a teen it was an o crap moment and let her go with a warning for speeding(which she wasn't anyways).

Biden absolutely reeks of sexual predator and outright creep.

#7 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 29 October 2019 - 08:50 AM

View Postoki, on 29 October 2019 - 08:21 AM, said:

Oh really?

Tell that to my sister who is routinely pulled over. That's right, it's a regular occurrence. Is it a case for harassment, stalking, or what not? Is she a bad or drunk driver? Nope
She works at the local bars for the state gaming commission(small time gambling such as low stakes blackjack) she finishes/goes home when the bars close. Every time she changes vehicles she is pulled over within 4 days. And, in each case it's a very polite sorry, didn't realize you changed vehicles from the Officer, have a nice night. Or, the times she was pulled over in the past because she always has looked much younger then she is. IE driving on a road frequented by teens out partying. Before she even had the window down the cop said he smelled alcohol(my sis had not been drinking). Officer was a total ass and tried to play a power trip, 'scare the teen game'. Just one big problem my sis ain't stupid and she was already in her late 20's at the time and wasn't having none of it. When the cop saw her license and realized that she wasn't a teen it was an o crap moment and let her go with a warning for speeding(which she wasn't anyways).

Biden absolutely reeks of sexual predator and outright creep.

I believe a lot of cops (especially in lower-violent crime areas) are instructed to focus on high-fine traffic stops as a means to raise revenue. Your sister probably looks like she could afford to pay the DUI fines.

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:08 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 29 October 2019 - 12:27 AM, said:

Biden’s daughter Ashley was arrested in New Orleans for possession of marijuana while attending Tulane University on Sept. 22, 1999. She was released on a $1,000 bond, according to court records. The case was never prosecuted because the district attorney declined to pick up the charges, according to an administrator at the Orleans Parish Magistrate Court.

She was also arrested on July 13, 2001, for underage drinking in Howard County, Md., and was issued a bench warrant for failing to appear at a hearing on Oct. 31. She pleaded guilty and was fined $125, according to court records. In August 2002, she was arrested again on a misdemeanor charge for allegedly obstructing police officers who were responding to an altercation at a bar in Chicago. According to reports, Ashley Biden “blocked the officer’s path and made intimidating statements” after a patron threw a bottle at the police.

(source)

Go figure.

A piece of <censored> just like Pappy. And her brother Hunter

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 29 October 2019 - 03:43 AM, said:

Apparently Joe fails to realize that it's only White folks who ARE LEGALLY OK to target from every angle, including law enforcement.

Well, White folks who aren't millionaires with connections...

:exactly:

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 29 October 2019 - 09:07 AM

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:23 AM

The hell? :bs:

White girls get pulled over much more often because many male cops believe that they are studs and they often pull over attractive white women just to hit on them. It happens much more often than anyone knows.
I have seen it happen a lot and I have many family and friends that this has happened to.

Joe doesn't know Jack.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 29 October 2019 - 09:25 AM

#10 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 29 October 2019 - 10:30 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 29 October 2019 - 08:50 AM, said:

I believe a lot of cops (especially in lower-violent crime areas) are instructed to focus on high-fine traffic stops as a means to raise revenue. Your sister probably looks like she could afford to pay the DUI fines.

Nope, it's because she always leaves at closing time and like many areas the Police are often waiting and watching those leaving the parking lot. That's why every time she changes cars she is pulled over by the 4th day until they realize it's her. This has been a regular occurrence since she started working for her job. I think she has been doing this for about 12 or 14 years.
By in large the Officers are very polite, decent, and respectful. And, by in large she is on very good and friendly terms with them. She is not angry or bitter, she knows they are just trying to do their jobs. Either way my Sis is a perfect example of how Shotgun Joe is not only a freaken' creep but also full of sh$t.

#11 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 29 October 2019 - 10:34 AM

View PostRedSoloCup, on 29 October 2019 - 09:08 AM, said:

Go figure.

A piece of <censored> just like Pappy. And her brother Hunter

:exactly:

Beau Biden might have been the one exception of decency in that family.

#12 User is offline   LollyMpl 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 29 October 2019 - 11:19 AM

I was pulled over alot when younger. I also sped alot then, lol. (Now I set the cruise control....) I also got pulled over for my license plate light being out, and a headlight/taillight out. And a few seatbelt checks. So I laugh when those things are said to only happen to people of color....nope.

#13 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:00 PM

View PostLollyMpl, on 29 October 2019 - 11:19 AM, said:

I was pulled over alot when younger. I also sped alot then, lol. (Now I set the cruise control....) I also got pulled over for my license plate light being out, and a headlight/taillight out. And a few seatbelt checks. So I laugh when those things are said to only happen to people of color....nope.

A couple years ago I was pulled over ON MY BICYCLE riding home from work. It was about midnight and I didn't have a headlight. That was their probable cause. They gave me the third degree. Ran my drivers license and the serial number on my bike frame. Finally let me go with a warning about not having a headlight. I should mention that my grandparents are from Denmark and I'm white as a ghost... :lol:

#14 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:11 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 29 October 2019 - 12:00 PM, said:

A couple years ago I was pulled over ON MY BICYCLE riding home from work. It was about midnight and I didn't have a headlight. That was their probable cause. They gave me the third degree. Ran my drivers license and the serial number on my bike frame. Finally let me go with a warning about not having a headlight. I should mention that my grandparents are from Denmark and I'm white as a ghost... :lol:

Maybe the cop didn't even see the bike and you scared the ever loving sh$t of him(or her)?

#15 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:26 PM

Odd to use this as proof that cops pull over white girls. 🤔

But 👌

#16 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:32 PM

View Posterp, on 29 October 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

Odd to use this as proof that cops pull over white girls. 🤔

But 👌

I thought I would expand it to White people in general. They're always talking about the privilege that older (I'm 59) White guys have. Fact of the matter is, if you give them probable cause that they can use for a bust or a fine they'll pull you over no matter what demographic you belong to.

#17 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:56 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 29 October 2019 - 06:34 AM, said:

Of course they do if the cops want to get laid.

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

About two years ago in Massachusetts the daughter of a state judge got pulled over for DUI. She offered sexual favors. The state cop listed that fact in his report, and was told by higher ups to remove it.

https://www.foxnews....judges-daughter

#18 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:27 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 29 October 2019 - 08:50 AM, said:

Nope. We aren't. In fact the way it works for us in my state is the traffic fees go to the state, and then they get distributed to the state troopers and larger cities first. So being a smaller city and in a sheriff department I have no incentive to make money for the State Troopers or the Large democrat controlled cities. Thus I give a ton of verbal warnings.

#19 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:28 PM

Funny right, but guess what, you match the MO of a meth head thief. They roam the streets at night looking for things to steal. Most normal people have CARS and don't prowl around on bikes at night.

#20 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 30 October 2019 - 12:02 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 29 October 2019 - 01:28 PM, said:

Funny right, but guess what, you match the MO of a meth head thief. They roam the streets at night looking for things to steal. Most normal people have CARS and don't prowl around on bikes at night.

I had a feeling it had something to do with riding so late at night. My car was in the shop that night. First and last time I rode my bike to work. :lol:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users