RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Catholic Joe Biden Is DENIED Holy Communion During 9am Mass At - RightNation.US

Catholic Joe Biden Is DENIED Holy Communion During 9am Mass At South Carolina Church Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:24 AM

Catholic Joe Biden Is DENIED Holy Communion During 9am Mass At South Carolina Church By Priest Who Claimed Former VP 'Advocates For Abortion'

• Catholic Joe Biden was reportedly denied Holy Communion by a priest at a South Carolina church, after being accused of 'advocating for abortion'
  • Father Robert E. Morey, from Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Florence, confirmed that he refused Biden Communion and said he would pray for him
  • In June, Biden reversed course and declared that he no longer supports a long-standing ban on using federal health care money to pay for abortions
  • He previously claimed that 'abortion is always wrong' but would not oppose his beliefs on others

By Leah Mcdonald For Dailymail.com
Updated: 23:34 EDT, 28 October 2019

Excerpt:

Joe Biden was reportedly denied Holy Communion in a Catholic church in South Carolina, after being accused of 'advocating for abortion.

Father Robert E. Morey, from Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Florence, claimed that he refused the Democratic presidential 2020 hopeful Holy Communion because of his stance on abortion.

Biden, who has been a lifelong Catholic but whose position on abortion is unclear, had attended 9am mass on Sunday as he was in South Carolina for campaign appearances.

'Sadly, this past Sunday, I had to refuse Holy Communion to former Vice President Joe Biden,' Morey told SCNow.com.

'Holy Communion signifies we are one with God, each other and the Church. Our actions should reflect that. Any public figure who advocates for abortion places himself or herself outside of Church teaching.'

*snip*

Morey added: 'I will keep Mr. Biden in my prayers.' The Eucharist or Communion is one of seven sacraments administered to followers of the Roman Catholic Church.

The Biden campaign would not confirm to SC.now that he was in the church and said he would have done so in a private capacity.

Biden, who was vice president from 2009 to 2017 under Barack Obama, had been in South Carolina for a town hall meeting at Wilson High School. He also had an appearance at 11 am on Sunday at Jerusalem Baptist Church in Hartsville.

He recently expressed disagreement on a proposal to outlaw abortions in South Carolina after about six weeks of pregnancy after Senate Republicans removed protections in the bill for women who become pregnant from rape or incest.

In a tweet on September 23 he said: 'Letís be clear, this ban is dangerous and directly violates a woman's constitutional right to choose. We must stop it.

'As president, I will codify Roe into federal law and ensure this choice remains between a woman and her doctor.'

In June, Biden reversed course and declared that he no longer supports a long-standing congressional ban on using federal health care money to pay for abortions.

'If I believe health care is a right, as I do, I can no longer support an amendment' that makes it harder for some women to access care, Biden said at a Democratic Party fundraiser in Atlanta.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:32 AM

:welldone:

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:34 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 29 October 2019 - 01:32 AM, said:

That's EXACTLY what I said out loud when I read this!

#4 User is offline   Big Dave 

• ...and yes, I am compensating for something.
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 29 October 2019 - 05:12 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 29 October 2019 - 01:32 AM, said:

:exactly:

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:06 AM

:biglaugh:

#6 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:18 AM

:biglaugh:

Kudos to that priest! :high5:

EMMmmbarrassing! :D

#7 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 29 October 2019 - 10:19 AM

A Catholic priest who actually acts like a Catholic? He'll be saying communion in Botswana or Liberia by next week.

#8 User is online   corporal_little 

• What is your major malfunction....

Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:37 PM

Although the priest is right to deny communion, he's wrong for sharing that he did. This should be a private thing.

#9 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:33 PM

living a celibate life doesn't necessarily mean you lost your balls

#10 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:49 PM

View Postcorporal_little, on 29 October 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

Although the priest is right to deny communion, he's wrong for sharing that he did. This should be a private thing.

The Catholic Church is a political entity as far as I'm concerned. It has always been public when it comes to outing and shaming dissent and disagreement. Even the Swiss had a civil war over the direction of Christianity. Everything that Biden says about being Catholic but he supports taxpayer funded abortion. Yeah, he will burn in the naughty place in the absence of his god's love for all eternity. Which as an atheist (at times agnostic), I find fitting for such a say-anything SOB.

#11 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:37 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 29 October 2019 - 07:49 PM, said:

The Catholic Church is a political entity as far as I'm concerned. It has always been public when it comes to outing and shaming dissent and disagreement. Even the Swiss had a civil war over the direction of Christianity. Everything that Biden says about being Catholic but he supports taxpayer funded abortion. Yeah, he will burn in the naughty place in the absence of his god's love for all eternity. Which as an atheist (at times agnostic), I find fitting for such a say-anything SOB.

Ooh, that sounds like a challenge. Bet I could persuade you to become at least a "Deist" in a freemason / hermetic sort of way.

#12 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 30 October 2019 - 11:45 AM

View PostBuckwheat Jones, on 29 October 2019 - 07:33 PM, said:

living a celibate life doesn't necessarily mean you lost your balls

Bill Clinton agrees, especially when the celibacy is one sided.

#13 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 30 October 2019 - 05:09 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 29 October 2019 - 09:37 PM, said:

Ooh, that sounds like a challenge. Bet I could persuade you to become at least a "Deist" in a freemason / hermetic sort of way.

I bet you look at lesbians thinking I can convert them too.

#14 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: Community-Supported

Posted 30 October 2019 - 06:50 PM

Finally. I believe it should be public. These godless fake Christians giving God and the church their middle finger need to corrected. It has been a horrible scandal letting these creeps use the label for their own ends. Even excommunication is not meant to be punitive. It is meant to wake up the person and help them see the seriousness of their behavior and state of their souls. Like religious Rhino's. Pelosi next I hope.

#15 User is online   gravelrash 

Posted 30 October 2019 - 07:22 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 29 October 2019 - 09:37 PM, said:

Meh, I've waxed philosophical enough that religion itself bores me. I would rather talk about the events in the Bible rather than debate the existence of an Almighty.

#16 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 31 October 2019 - 08:42 PM

View Postcorporal_little, on 29 October 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

Tend to agree.

That said, ONCE it becomes a public matter (by others) then it changes.

It's a pet peeve: I've always HATED those stories (Especially involving Family Services etc.) where you only ever hear ONE side because the other side isn't legally allowed to speak.

F### that. As far as I'm concerned, once EITHER side has "broken the seal" then it's fair game.

#17 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 31 October 2019 - 08:54 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 30 October 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

Meh, I've waxed philosophical enough that religion itself bores me. I would rather talk about the events in the Bible rather than debate the existence of an Almighty.

I'm kosher with that. Could talk all day about the 'historicity' of the bible. Seems to me, the OT is reasonably historical to about the time of David ca. 1,000 BCE. Anything before is increasingly mythological rather than historical. Still, though, I will accept Pascal's Wager.

#18 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:04 PM

Iím not religious but every one has a right to their beliefs but you donít get to cry because you go against them and arenít included

#19 User is online   gravelrash 

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:11 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 31 October 2019 - 08:54 PM, said:

I'm kosher with that. Could talk all day about the 'historicity' of the bible. Seems to me, the OT is reasonably historical to about the time of David ca. 1,000 BCE. Anything before is increasingly mythological rather than historical. Still, though, I will accept Pascal's Wager.

Now you get it.

#20 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:16 PM

View Postzurg, on 30 October 2019 - 05:09 PM, said:

I bet you look at lesbians thinking I can convert them too.

Have I told you about the time I went into "Southern Nights" , a Lesbo hangout in Orlando FL in the '80s? And have I mentioned the one time where I was beat up by a girl? LOL.

As I'm sitting, or laying, outside the building when EMS arrives. In between the ringing in my ears I hear something like "Oh, HIM again?"

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users