RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Text of Democrat Impeachment Resolution Released – GOP Rep. Nunes Can - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Text of Democrat Impeachment Resolution Released – GOP Rep. Nunes Can Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 30 October 2019 - 12:06 AM

Text of Democrat Impeachment Resolution Released – GOP Rep. Nunes Can Only Call in Witnesses and Introduce Evidence With Schiff’s Permission!

Cristina Laila
Gateway Pundit
10/29/19

EXCERPT:

he text of the Democrat impeachment resolution was released Tuesday afternoon and it further confirms the Democrats are attempting to remove Trump via a coup under the guise of impeachment.

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff announced on Monday that his committee will be moving to a new phase in the sham impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

For the last month Adam Schiff has conducted unclassified impeachment hearings behind closed-doors only to selectively leak portions of the testimonies to the media in order to damage President Trump.

“This week, we will bring to the Floor a resolution that establishes the format for open hearings that will be conducted by the House Intelligence Committee as part of the House’s ongoing impeachment inquiry, as well as procedures to transmit any evidence or report to the Judiciary Committee,” Schiff’s statement said.

This is a resolution, not an article of impeachment — the measure is to ‘establish some process procedures.’

Under normal impeachment proceedings, Minority members of the committees would have equal subpoena power and they would be able to call in witnesses.

(Full Story)

--

More stacking the deck with ridiculously one sided rules by the Democrat Party.

#2 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 30 October 2019 - 03:28 AM

Star Chamber

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 30 October 2019 - 03:34 PM

Is there still any doubt Democrats are America's enemies?

<_<

#4 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 30 October 2019 - 06:09 PM

For a minute I thought Babylon Bee acquired the Gateway Pundit.

#5 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 31 October 2019 - 02:30 AM

They should be arrested for violating the law with this attempted dog and pony show.

#6 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 01 November 2019 - 04:56 AM

And we have people here who STILL defend this absolutely criminal party.

As long as the Democrats continue to divide and pander based on race, victimhood, and pet perversions of every deviant group, the members of those little boxes appear to be incapable of seeing a larger picture.

UNREAL.

And No Way :sarcasm: this could EVER come back to bite them in the ass. Evil children leading morons.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 01 November 2019 - 04:57 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users