RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Behar to Dems: Don’t Announce Gun Bans - RightNation.US

Behar to Dems: Don’t Announce Gun Bans Wait Until You Get Elected, Then Take Them Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2019 - 07:39 AM

Behar to Dems: Don't Announce Gun Bans — Wait Until You Get Elected, Then Take Them
PAM KEY
4 Nov 2019
Breitbart

<More Typical democrat Fascism And Lies Here>

On Monday's broadcast of ABC's "The View," while discussing the failed 2020 presidential candidacy of former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-TX), co-host Joy Behar commented on O'Rourke's calls for a ban on assault-style weapons.

Behar said, "They should not tell everything they're going to do. If you are going to take people's guns away, wait until you get elected and then take them away. Don't tell them ahead of time."

Co-host Meghan McCain said, "By the way, that's what people like me think you're going to do, so I appreciate his honesty."

#2 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:07 AM

Behar said, "They should not tell everything they're going to do." __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is this supposed to be a new strategy for the Left?! Lying b'stards' version of the truth is Christine Blasey Ford's testimony against Kavanaugh or Adam Schiff's manufactured whistle blower. Whether you hide your intentions or not, coming after our right to bear arms is a losing strategy...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 05 November 2019 - 04:56 PM

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:34 AM

Pregnant Florida woman uses AR-15 to fend off burglars attacking her family

A Florida woman who was eight-months pregnant and came out wielding an AR-15 rifle reportedly saved her husband and pre-teen daughter last week from a pair of violent intruders who'd broken into the family's home — with the gun-toting matriarch fatally striking one of the men, who was later found dead in a nearby ditch.

Jeremy King was at his home in Lithia, 25 miles southeast of Tampa, at 9 p.m. Wednesday night when two armed men, wearing masks and hoods, broke inside.

"As soon as they had got the back door opened, they had a pistol on me and was grabbing my 11-year-old daughter,” King told Bay News 9. “I’m telling them, ‘I have nothing for you,' and they’re like, ‘Give me everything you got.’ It became real violent, real fast.”

King said one of the burglars pistol-whipped him and another kicked him in the head, creating a commotion that attracted the attention of his wife, who walked into the room to see what the noise was — and soon found herself dodging a bullet.

The woman, who was not identified, reportedly retreated and grabbed an AR-15 that was legally inside their house, returning to the room and shooting the intruders, hitting one of them.

“When he came toward the back door in her line of sight, she clipped him,” King said of his wife. “He made it from my back door to roughly 200 feet out in the front ditch before the AR did its thing.”

The man was later found dead in the ditch, according to the news outlet. The other burglar fled when his friend was shot.

(source)

#4 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:38 AM

View Postarticle, on 05 November 2019 - 08:34 AM, said:

... fatally striking one of the men, who was later found dead in a nearby ditch.

Good. <censored> him. I hope it was painful and slow.

#5 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:38 AM

TRANSLATION: Don't give the American people the opportunity to make an informed decision.

Liberal douchbaggery at its finest.

#6 User is online   LeansToTheRight 

• Dr. Elson Floyd. RIP

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:53 AM

This is (one of the reasons) why we don’t like you, Beto.

This post has been edited by LeansToTheRight: 05 November 2019 - 09:53 AM

#7 User is offline   Bubbajoebob 

• M dwarf stars

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:57 AM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 05 November 2019 - 07:39 AM, said:

Behar to Dems: Don't Announce Gun Bans — Wait Until You Get Elected, Then Take Them
PAM KEY
4 Nov 2019
Breitbart

On Monday's broadcast of ABC's "The View," while discussing the failed 2020 presidential candidacy of former Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-TX), co-host Joy Behar commented on O'Rourke's calls for a ban on assault-style weapons.

Behar said, "They should not tell everything they're going to do. If you are going to take people's guns away, wait until you get elected and then take them away. Don't tell them ahead of time."

Co-host Meghan McCain said, "By the way, that's what people like me think you're going to do, so I appreciate his honesty."

This'll hurt the anti-gunners more than O'Rourke admitting he wanted to confiscate guns. Everyone knows the dems want to ban guns. But then whenever that's pointed out, the dems ask "Really? When did candidate-X say she/he wanted to ban guns? See? You're just paranoid. We just want commonsense laws." Now it's (again) out in the open that they'll lie about it, then do something different when elected.

Kind of like when H. Clinton and Obama made statements in 2012/2013 saying they were opposed to gay marriage, that their definition of marriage was one man and one woman, then a few years later when in power they completely reversed their position.

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:07 AM

Joy Behar is a bitter, dried up old prune.

#9 User is online   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:42 AM

And I remember a time when we where called crazy, paranoid, and disillusion in saying the goal of the left was confiscation. Funny how those same people are know magically silent.
Tell me again how we where crazy and delusional? I'll wait.

#10 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 05 November 2019 - 10:52 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 05 November 2019 - 08:34 AM, said:

Inconceivable!!! :rolleyes:

#11 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:51 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 05 November 2019 - 08:34 AM, said:

Her body, her choice.

#12 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:51 PM

She also believes the same thing about the other 9 Amendments. This is what a true woke marxist believes.

#13 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 05 November 2019 - 01:32 PM

View PostGrimV, on 05 November 2019 - 12:51 PM, said:

Her body, her choice.

Your point will fly over the heads on the left.

#14 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2019 - 02:20 PM

View PostGrimV, on 05 November 2019 - 12:51 PM, said:

Her body, her choice.

This is an awesome comment.

#15 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 05 November 2019 - 06:08 PM

View Postoki, on 05 November 2019 - 10:42 AM, said:

And I remember a time when we where called crazy, paranoid, and disillusion in saying the goal of the left was confiscation. Funny how those same people are know magically silent.
Tell me again how we where crazy and delusional? I'll wait.

:yeahthat:

#16 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:34 PM

Justine Trudeau ran a campaign on "Sure, I'm a racist born into a political dynasty but forget that because I'm sore-y and will take away guns from legal owners because that's what my clueless base wants to hear" and 50.001% of voters said "Eh". Eh.

Winning formula, so why does Joyless discourage the PR campaign?

#17 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:53 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 05 November 2019 - 07:39 AM, said:

PAM KEY
4 Nov 2019
Breitbart

In Leftardia, this translates to: Stop being HONEST! LIE until you get into office and then do what WE tell you!!!

#18 User is offline   Ma Deuce 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:37 AM

In the past, there were those of us who saw right through the left's smoke and mirrors and called them out for what they really were up to. Naturally of course, the left would deny our accusations and even some of our fellow conservatives would have blinders on, stating that we were making mountains out of mole hills.

Today, leftists make no efforts to hide their intentions. It's as if they're saying 'yes, this is what we're going to do and if you don't like it, too bad.'

The older I get, the more I see the necessity of the Second Amendment.

#19 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 06 November 2019 - 08:38 AM

View PostMa Deuce, on 06 November 2019 - 07:37 AM, said:

In the past, there were those of us who saw right through the left's smoke and mirrors and called them out for what they really were up to. Naturally of course, the left would deny our accusations and even some of our fellow conservatives would have blinders on, stating that we were making mountains out of mole hills.

Today, leftists make no efforts to hide their intentions. It's as if they're saying 'yes, this is what we're going to do and if you don't like it, too bad.'

IF you buy a new gun from a store, on the form you fill out is your name, address, and all the rest. On the flip of the page is the weapon, serial number and description. If the BATF is just validating you can purchase a weapon then why would they need this information? There is only one reason for that information and that is for gun confiscation when the time comes. Thus the argument from lefties about making it illegal to sell a firearm to a private party without the gubmint permission. It's to ensure the proper chain of custody so they can knock on their door in the event it comes time to seize a weapon.
To anyone that has seen the history of gun seizures this is as obvious as the nose on our face. However to those who want to pretend otherwise, we are just crackpots.

#20 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 06 November 2019 - 09:04 AM

View PostMa Deuce, on 06 November 2019 - 07:37 AM, said:

This is an excellent summary of what’s going on.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users