RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 9 Mormon women and children were shot and 'burned alive' in an - RightNation.US

9 Mormon women and children were shot and 'burned alive' in an Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:24 PM

9 Mormon women and children were shot and 'burned alive' in an ambush near the US-Mexico border

Updated at 9:39 AM ET, Tue November 5, 2019

(CNN) ó Nine members of a Mormon family were killed on the Mexican side of the US-Mexico border, and authorities are investigating whether the attack was the result of mistaken identity.
The slain victims include three women, four small children and two infants, family member Alex LeBaron said from Mexico. He said all nine were dual US-Mexican citizens.
The victims were "all shot while in vehicles while driving," LeBaron told CNN.
Investigators believe three vehicles traveling between the Mexican states of Sonora and Chihuahua were ambushed by criminal groups Monday evening, Mexican authorities said.

"Women and children (between 14 years old and 10 months) were massacred, burned alive," LeBaron said. "Mothers were screaming for the fire to stop."

The group was heading from Bavispe, Sonora, to Janos, Chihuahua, said Chihuahua Attorney General Cesar Peniche Espejel.
Security Minister Alfonso Durazo said the attack could have been a case of mistaken identity of "conflicting groups in the area."

<snip>

Link

#2 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:54 PM

Looks like there is an actual shooting war on our border. Guess it's time to focus on impeachment and Syria.

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 November 2019 - 01:30 PM

Trump has tweeted his thoughts on the matter:

http://i.postimg.cc/zXk8XhXT/cartel.png

I agree with Trump that our military should join Mexico's military to fight the cartels.

Those opposed to fighting the cartels are the same type of people who wanted to appease Hitler because they were afraid of him.

#4 User is offline   Wag-a-Muffin (D) 

• Still clinging bitterly. . .
  • View blog
  • Group: Blog Moderator

Posted 05 November 2019 - 02:39 PM

These families were not members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They were from an offshoot (LaBaron) sect.

It doesn't make their massacre any less horrific. I just wanted to correct a possible false impression.

#5 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2019 - 02:58 PM

Itís not so clear that this was random or a case mistaken identity. Iíve read that a member of the family was attacked years ago because of anti-crime activities. It may be just a coincidence, but needs further scrutiny.
In any case, Americans should stay away.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 05 November 2019 - 03:16 PM

#6 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2019 - 05:28 PM

View PostWag-a-Muffin (D), on 05 November 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

These families were not members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. They were from an offshoot (LaBaron) sect.

It doesn't make their massacre any less horrific. I just wanted to correct a possible false impression.

From what I have read this colony has been in existence for nearly a century. The term offshoot suggests they broke away from mainstream LDS over the issue of polygamy. This is bad, but not sure I buy the mistaken identity angle. But who knows? It's Mexico.

#7 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2019 - 06:10 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 05 November 2019 - 01:30 PM, said:

Trump has tweeted his thoughts on the matter:

http://i.postimg.cc/zXk8XhXT/cartel.png

I agree with Trump that our military should join Mexico's military to fight the cartels.

Those opposed to fighting the cartels are the same type of people who wanted to appease Hitler because they were afraid of him.

Considering that much of the Mexican army and many of the politicians are paid off by the cartels, I would not want our troops joining them. Too much chance they'd be shot in the back.

#8 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2019 - 06:11 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 05 November 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

Looks like there is an actual shooting war on our border. Guess it's time to focus on impeachment and Syria.

:thumbsup:

Sounds like the type of refugees we need to let into the country. Fine, upstanding democrat voters they will make

#9 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 05 November 2019 - 06:49 PM

View PostBookdoc, on 05 November 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

Considering that much of the Mexican army and many of the politicians are paid off by the cartels, I would not want our troops joining them. Too much chance they'd be shot in the back.

Like in Afghanistan.

View PostHowsithangin, on 05 November 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

:thumbsup:

Sounds like the type of refugees we need to let into the country. Fine, upstanding democrat voters they will make

And also get Holder/Obama to ship them some more guns aka Fast And Furious.

#10 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 05 November 2019 - 06:54 PM

Illegal Mexican fireworks stands have a reputation of accidental chain explosions. Chances are that the drug safe houses store bottle rockets and the CIA's favorite boomer - The Hellfire Missile.

#11 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:24 PM

View PostLadybird, on 05 November 2019 - 02:58 PM, said:

Itís not so clear that this was random or a case mistaken identity. Iíve read that a member of the family was attacked years ago because of anti-crime activities. It may be just a coincidence, but needs further scrutiny.
In any case, Americans should stay away.

Yep I agree keep our troops out of it. But station our troops on the border and stop all illegal imiigration. If it has to happen use deadly force. But let Mexico deal with Mexicoís problems. No need to be involved with issues on their side. But we need to stop the problem spreading to this side of the border. The corruption is obviosly just ok there

#12 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:56 PM

View PostSquirrel, on 05 November 2019 - 08:24 PM, said:

Yep I agree keep our troops out of it. But station our troops on the border and stop all illegal imiigration. If it has to happen use deadly force. But let Mexico deal with Mexicoís problems. No need to be involved with issues on their side. But we need to stop the problem spreading to this side of the border. The corruption is obviosly just ok there

I wasn't talking about troops. I'll leave it to the experts. I means American civilians should not go driving through Mexico, even if they are dual citizens. Especially not a bunch of women and children.

#13 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:02 PM

View PostLadybird, on 05 November 2019 - 08:56 PM, said:

I wasn't talking about troops. I'll leave it to the experts. I means American civilians should not go driving through Mexico, even if they are dual citizens. Especially not a bunch of women and children.

Same can be said for Montgomery County, Maryland.

#14 User is offline   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2019 - 09:05 PM

View PostLadybird, on 05 November 2019 - 08:56 PM, said:

Oh so Americans should not be allowed to vacation or visit Mexico? Especially if they have kids? Why are you admitting that itís unsafe? Then should t we secure the border? To stop it there? Or what is your point? Maybe Americans should just not go south of Austin I mean Iím sure itís the evil Americans fault for being there. Where should they be allowed to drive and at what point is it not their fault for being killed? Just asking you seem to shift a lot of blame

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 05 November 2019 - 09:09 PM

#15 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:21 PM

Iím sure the locations of the cartelsí compounds are known. We should send cruise missiles with their coordinates. Blow up all their compounds. Men, women, children. They crossed the line with this big time, America should retaliate with a thousand times greater impact.

https://www.foxnews....ers-mexico-isis

This post has been edited by zurg: 05 November 2019 - 11:23 PM

#16 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 05 November 2019 - 11:31 PM

View Postzurg, on 05 November 2019 - 11:21 PM, said:

Iím sure the locations of the cartelsí compounds are known. We should send cruise missiles with their coordinates. Blow up all their compounds. Men, women, children. They crossed the line with this big time, America should retaliate with a thousand times greater impact.

https://www.foxnews....ers-mexico-isis

Agree. Heck it should have been done a long time ago for a lot less of reasons.

#17 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 November 2019 - 01:10 AM

If that's a problem we can limit our help to air support.

Armed drones, cruise missiles, that sort of thing.

#18 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 06 November 2019 - 04:02 AM

People who choose to emigrate to violent, third-world <censored>holes bear some responsibility when things go south. It's not like the problems are a secret.

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 06 November 2019 - 04:02 AM

#19 User is offline   Howsithangin 

Posted 06 November 2019 - 04:04 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 05 November 2019 - 09:02 PM, said:

Same can be said for Montgomery County, Maryland.

Camden NJ, East St Louis, Chicago, Watts, Jackson, Wilmington DE etc, etc

And they all have one thing in common, curiously enough

#20 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:17 AM

View PostHieronymous, on 05 November 2019 - 05:28 PM, said:

From what I have read this colony has been in existence for nearly a century. The term offshoot suggests they broke away from mainstream LDS over the issue of polygamy. This is bad, but not sure I buy the mistaken identity angle. But who knows? It's Mexico.

I don't either.
https://www.cnn.com/...rder/index.html

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users