RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Amy Robach is caught on hot mic telling how ABC refused to air her exp - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Amy Robach is caught on hot mic telling how ABC refused to air her exp Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 06 November 2019 - 01:47 AM

Amy Robach is caught on hot mic telling how ABC refused to air her expose on Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave and allegations against Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew over fears royals would stop granting network interviews

Daily Mail UK
11/5/19

EXCERPT:

Amy Robach has been caught on hot mic revealing how she filmed an interview with Jeffrey Epstein's sex slave Virginia Roberts that she spent three years trying to get on the air.

Project Veritas obtained a video of Robach in a discussion with her producer, saying: 'I've had this interview for years. I've had this interview with Virginia Roberts. We would not put it on the air.'

Robach then goes on to list off the reasons why the story never made it to air, saying that the palace threatened to sue the network and that there were concerns that Prince William and Kate Middleton would no longer grant the network any interviews.

ABC said in a statement: 'At the time, not all of our reporting met our standards to air, but we have never stopped investigating the story. Ever since weíve had a team on this investigation and substantial resources dedicated to it. That work has led to a two-hour documentary and six-part podcast that will air in the new year.'

The hot mic video was recorded in August, just two months after ABC News president James Goldston was pictured dining with Prince Charles and President Trump at Winfield House during the recent state visit.

Then-Prime Minister Theresa May and Sarah Huckabee Sanders were also seated at the same table as the three men.

Roberts herself responded to the video as well on Tuesday, tweeting: 'Itís infuriating that we could have put an end to Epsteinís abuse years ago- but I wasnít believed. I am sick of BS media "scrambling around" for more evidence. Itís there in black and white. If this was a murder case you would have all the evidence needed.'

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 November 2019 - 09:21 AM

When will 'Yanks' realise the Royals have no power in the UK, let alone the US.

Yes, they are kow-towed to, but the idea that Liz can 'do things' is nonsense.

#3 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2019 - 11:20 AM

#4 User is online   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2019 - 12:44 PM

View Postscotsman, on 06 November 2019 - 09:21 AM, said:

When will 'Yanks' realise the Royals have no power in the UK, let alone the US.

Yes, they are kow-towed to, but the idea that Liz can 'do things' is nonsense.

Stories and interviews with the Royals is worth big money. Anymore 'Journalists' are nothing more than salespeople whose job it is to make money for their employer.

#5 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 November 2019 - 08:57 PM

Which is why some Democrats wants Bob Iger to run for President. Quid pro quo.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users