RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Biden Describes Elizabeth Warren’s Elitism: “If You Were Only As Smart - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Biden Describes Elizabeth Warren’s Elitism: “If You Were Only As Smart As I Am You Would Agree With Me” Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 07 November 2019 - 10:17 PM

Biden Describes Elizabeth Warren’s Elitism: “If You Were Only As Smart As I Am You Would Agree With Me”

It’s a start, but when Democrat candidates finally go after Warren’s decades-long ethnic deception, you’ll know they are serious about addressing Warren’s electability problem.

Legal Insurrection
Posted by William A. Jacobson
Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 9:00pm

Excerpt:

Elizabeth Warren wants a fundamental transformation of the nation, large “structural change.”

Early on, some low-or-no polling *moderate* Democrat candidates challenged Warren, to no avail. Warren belittled challengers as wimps and sellouts. And the wimps and sellouts were left speechless.

It plays well on TV, but it has a risk. The risk is that the general electorate is not as radical as those who vote in Democrat primaries and caucuses.

Elizabeth Warren’s absurd Medicare-for-all plan, and even more absurd tax plan to finance it, may mark a turning point in her rise, and the willingness of other Democrats to take her on.

Many Democrats are worried that the plan is so extreme it not only will lose the general election, it will be down ballot disaster. Nancy Pelosi, who wants to remain Speaker of the House regardless of the presidential outcome, is speaking out about the far-leftism many in the presidential field, without naming Warren. But clearly, Warren was in mind.

Joe Biden also is beginning to go after Warren, portraying her as both arrogant and out of touch. Biden just penned a column in Medium which clearly is aimed at Warren, even if he doesn’t mention her by name.

I have fought for the Democratic party my whole career. I know what we stand for, who we stand with and what we believe. And it’s not just policies or issues. It’s in my bones. That’s not something everyone in this primary can say.

That opening paragraph clearly alludes to Warren’s background as a once-upon-a-time Republican. Perhaps it also refers to Warren’s long history, exposed by Legal Insurrection and picked up by WaPo and the Times, as a lawyer representing large corporations against the little guy.

Then Biden goes to what may be the heart of Warren’s electability problem, her arrogance and divisiveness:

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2019 - 10:50 PM

Arrogance and divisiveness are dyed-in-the-wool traits of modern democrats. Might as well ask a skunk not to stink. :coffeenpc:

#3 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 07 November 2019 - 11:11 PM

The more things change the more they stay the same
1988 Road to the White House with Sen. Biden

This post has been edited by Joe the Pagan: 07 November 2019 - 11:12 PM

#4 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 07 November 2019 - 11:26 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 07 November 2019 - 11:11 PM, said:

The more things change the more they stay the same
1988 Road to the White House with Sen. Biden

From Mother Jones:

That Time Joe Biden Lied About His Academic Credentials

In his statement today, Mr. Biden, who attended the Syracuse College of Law and graduated 76th in a class of 85, acknowledged: “I did not graduate in the top half of my class at law school and my recollection of this was inacurate.”

As for receiving three degrees, Mr. Biden said: “I graduated from the University of Delaware with a double major in history and political science. My reference to degrees at the Claremont event was intended to refer to these majors – I said ‘three’ and should have said ‘two.'” Mr. Biden received a single B.A. in history and political science.

”With regard to my being the outstanding student in the political science department,” the statement went on. “My name was put up for that award by David Ingersoll, who is still at the University of Delaware.”

In the Sunday interview, Mr. Biden said of his claim that he went to school on full academic scholarship: ”My recollection is – and I’d have to confirm this – but I don’t recall paying any money to go to law school.” Newsweek said Mr. Biden had gone to Syracuse ”on half scholarship based on financial need.”

In his statement today, Mr. Biden did not directly dispute this, but said he received a scholarship from the Syracuse University College of Law “based in part on academics” as well as a grant from the Higher Education Scholarship Fund of the state of Delaware. He said the law school “arranged for my first year’s room and board by placing me as an assitant resident adviser in the undergraduate school.”

As for the moot court competition, Mr. Biden said he had won such a competition, with a partner, in Kingston, Ontario, on Dec. 12, 1967.

You should read the whole thing.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 November 2019 - 12:39 AM

View PostLiz, on 07 November 2019 - 11:26 PM, said:

You should read the whole thing.

Dang, I wish I could. They won't let me without creating an account.

But going by the posted excerpt, Biden is of course every bit as hairbrained as Warren. So when he comes across as the least objectionable Democrat, you know they're really scraping the bottom of the Democrat barrel.

B)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users