RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Israelís Netanyahu Indicted on Charges of Fraud, Bribery and Breach of - RightNation.US

Israelís Netanyahu Indicted on Charges of Fraud, Bribery and Breach of Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:08 PM

Israelís Netanyahu Indicted on Charges of Fraud, Bribery and Breach of Trust
The NY Times - David M. Halbfinger - link

<excerpted>

JERUSALEM ó Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was indicted Thursday on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust in a set of long-running corruption cases, throwing his political future into doubt and heightening the uncertainty and chaos surrounding Israelís fitful, yearlong struggle to choose its next leader.

Mr. Netanyahu, 70, who in July became the longest-serving prime minister in Israelís history, now also has the distinction of being the first to be indicted while in office.

The cases against Mr. Netanyahu involve allegations of giving or offering lucrative official favors to several media tycoons in exchange for favorable news coverage or gifts worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
*snip*

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:42 PM

I've always liked & admired & respected Bibi, but I openly admit I know nothing at all about these allegations.

I DO know, however, that we have a regular RN poster who lives in Israel, and I'd like to read his interpretation of this.

B)

#3 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 21 November 2019 - 07:22 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 21 November 2019 - 06:42 PM, said:

I've always liked & admired & respected Bibi, but I openly admit I know nothing at all about these allegations.

I DO know, however, that we have a regular RN poster who lives in Israel, and I'd like to read his interpretation of this.

B)

My thoughts as well Mr. Monty.

Mark

#4 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 21 November 2019 - 07:53 PM

B)

Sounds like a Trump job!

#5 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 November 2019 - 08:37 PM

Netanyahu has an IQ off the charts. However, given that, it doesnít mean he is beyond reproach of corruption, but it surprises me that he would allow himself to be caught, if true.

With that said, Iím skeptical. As we have seen with Trump, the left will stoop to levels unimaginable to take out an opponent.

Iíll wait on this one.

#6 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 21 November 2019 - 09:48 PM

I don't know or care about Israel's politics. In the Middle East, they resolve differences with bullets and propaganda. That said, wake me when those bullets start flying.

#7 User is offline   Currahee! 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 21 November 2019 - 09:49 PM

I want to hear what Don Salisman has to say about all of this.......

#8 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 21 November 2019 - 10:21 PM

View Posterp, on 21 November 2019 - 08:37 PM, said:

Netanyahu has an IQ off the charts. However, given that, it doesnít mean he is beyond reproach of corruption, but it surprises me that he would allow himself to be caught, if true.

With that said, Iím skeptical. As we have seen with Trump, the left will stoop to levels unimaginable to take out an opponent.

Iíll wait on this one.

Same here.

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:14 AM

View Posttailgunner, on 21 November 2019 - 07:53 PM, said:

Sounds like a Trump job!

^This.^ :exactly:

The same powers that be are doing the same thing to get Netanyahu.

#10 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:33 AM

I think there are plenty of reasons to be skeptical. I'll wait and see too.

#11 User is offline   donsaliman 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:24 AM

B)

before I go into Bibi's problems now, give me a few minutes and I will get to that point.

Well to start off, I have had enough of Bibi, his wife, and older son.

His older son who name I cannot remember now (Senior moment) is sounding like a Racist, dirty name-calling on Israelis who oppose his father and a far-right lunatic. enough on him.

Sarah Bibi,s wife is also a nut job, even to the point where Hillary Clinton sounds normal. A man who once lived on the Kibbutz, who is a paramedic once served a year being attached to Bibi as a paramedic, and he said she acts like a dictator bossing people who are around Bibi and also was a bitch on the way she acted with the PM home as caretakers.

Now to Bibi and this is before the investigation started, and I turned against him, because of the way he was handed the "WAR" in Gaza in 2012, 2016 and what happened last week with over 400 rockets were fired.

He, in 2016 lied to us, along with his generals, that everything succeeded in the "WAR" in Gaza and the children can come back to the Kibbutz and Israel opened up schools etc. and a week later rockets starting flying again and I think this is the point I broke away from BIbi, an 8-year-old boy named Daniel from the kibbutz was killed by one of those rockets. This was the breaking point for me in this "WAR" in 2016, when this boy was killed.

I at this point lost all respect for the Government and Generals in the army, all the tunnels they said have been destroyed, but even up to recently, tunnels are being discovered on the Gaza Boeder and a few months ago, they found tunnels on the Lebanon border.

Now back to the "Generals" in 2016, they now are the leaders of the "Blue and white" party and they are jumping all over Bibi on what happened in Gaza friends, they are just as guilty as Bibi. The rest of the politicians in Israel as far as I am concerned should all retire and leave us, citizens, alone. Since that will not happen, we are stuck with them.

Everything you have heard about this in the charges against Bibi, you know just about everything I know about it.

I have no idea if this is a "witch hunt" or not and maybe when his "trial" begins, we will hear more on this.

as far as my voting, for the 3rd time in a year, I will be staying at home as if a 3rd time things will be different.

I would not be surprised if he is guilty of all the charges. He may be sent to prison and maybe he and his wife can be roommates as she is also having legal problems.

Bibi has been PM of Israel since 1996 and as far as I am concerned 23 years of being a PM is way too long.

I am sorry, I can not give you more on the investigation, but you all know just as much as I do.

We already have had a former PM served time and President served time and even one politician who spied on Israel for Iran.

I would just like to add, I am following very closely not only politics in Israel am also following politics in the USA and England. 3 different countries from the free world and sometimes I get mixed up on what country I am reading about.

#12 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:51 AM

Had to look up Netanyahuís son (Yair) after Donís post.
What a creep.

#13 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 22 November 2019 - 11:01 AM

23 years is far too long for any politician to be in office no matter what the position.

#14 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 22 November 2019 - 11:21 AM

View PostSeverian, on 22 November 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

23 years is far too long for any politician to be in office no matter what the position.

Yup.

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:45 PM

I appreciate your response Donsaliman, but I can't deny being somewhat confused about one particular point: It sounds like you're condemning Netanyahu for being mistaken about whether or not the Gaza murderers were going to continue murdering Israelis. If so, I think you're being tremendously unfair to him. But if not, then perhaps you could explain where I misunderstood...?

#16 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 22 November 2019 - 12:58 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 22 November 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

I appreciate your response Donsaliman, but I can't deny being somewhat confused about one particular point: It sounds like you're condemning Netanyahu for being mistaken about whether or not the Gaza murderers were going to continue murdering Israelis. If so, I think you're being tremendously unfair to him. But if not, then perhaps you could explain where I misunderstood...?
Yes, please do explain.

#17 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 22 November 2019 - 01:04 PM

I don't see how any man can be in politics, let alone a national leader for that long and not become corrupt. Power doesn't agree with human nature.

#18 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 22 November 2019 - 01:29 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 22 November 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

I took Donsaliman's comment to mean that Netanyahu and others have been lying to the public about successes against the Palestinians in the same way that the Johnson administration had been lying to the American public about successes in Vietnam in the mid '60s. (Example: In one battle in '67, the company commander on the ground reported 10 enemy killed; Gen. Westmoreland re-wrote it as 475 in his 'official' report of the same battle.)

#19 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 22 November 2019 - 01:48 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 22 November 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

I don't see how any man can be in politics, let alone a national leader for that long and not become corrupt. Power doesn't agree with human nature.

Yes, most of our founding fathers thought that our leaders should be ďcitizen politiciansĒ who would serve for a few years and then go back to their real jobs. They did not want them to become permanent government officeholders.

Unfortunately, most people have a hard time letting go of the mantle of power and prestige. And it is too easy to be tempted by the money to be had.

#20 User is offline   Timothy 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 22 November 2019 - 01:50 PM

View PostSeverian, on 22 November 2019 - 11:01 AM, said:

Agreed.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users