RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 'I'm Just Embarrassed': Biden Says Graham Will 'Regret - RightNation.US

'I'm Just Embarrassed': Biden Says Graham Will 'Regret Investigating His Family's Ukraine Ties Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 22 November 2019 - 06:42 PM

'I'm Just Embarrassed': Biden Says Graham Will 'Regret' Investigating His Family's Ukraine Ties

Washington Examiner
by Ellie Bufkin
November 22, 2019 04:42 PM

Excerpt:

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said he felt "embarrassed by" Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham's choice to request documents related to his son's time as a board member of a Ukrainian energy firm.

Graham asked Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for access to phone call transcripts between Joe Biden and then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in February 2016. As House Democrats pursue impeachment of President Trump for urging current Urkainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Biden and his son Hunter during a July phone call, the president and Republicans have insisted that the Bidens' relationship with Ukraine merits investigation.

Trump and his allies have repeatedly asserted that Biden used his vice presidency to push Ukraine to fire then-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to prevent him from investigating Burisma Holdings's owner, Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, in an effort to protect his son. Shokin was removed from his position in March 2016 at Poroshenko's behest.

"I want to know if there’s any transcript or readouts of the phone calls between the vice president and the president of the Ukraine in February after the raid on the gas company president’s house," Graham said on Wednesday during an appearance on Fox News.

Biden and Graham are considered to be friends and worked together on several bipartisan issues during Biden's time in the Senate.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 22 November 2019 - 06:54 PM

Sounds like a threat to me. What kind of mafia crap is this? Oi lefties this is what actual threats look like, not calling someone an awful employee.

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 22 November 2019 - 08:00 PM

Biden was embarrassed and made to look ridiculous...

#4 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:00 PM

Yes, Uncle Badtouch thinks that he is going to get away with it. The Democrats would be best to let him live out his bad boy fantasy where he can't continue to expose their corruption. Maybe a Ukrainian prison or a cell in downtown Manhattan where Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

#5 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 22 November 2019 - 09:59 PM

Sounds like he is trying to obstruct an ongoing investigation. Seems I’ve heard that phrase bouncing through the halls of Congress the last few years.

#6 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:08 PM

So, what are you going to do about it, Joey Plugs?

Are you making an open threat?

It sure looks like you are?

You need to be investigated. :yes:

#7 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:34 PM

"I want to know if there’s any transcript or readouts of the phone calls between the vice president and the president of the Ukraine in February after the raid on the gas company president’s house," Graham said on Wednesday during an appearance on Fox News.

There is no question of "IF". Beyond any doubt.

I re-iterate: Call the US Navy. They've either got a recording of this call themselves, or know which agency does.

I suggest Sen. Graham call Gen. Paul Nakasone, HEAD of US Cyber command, which includes the NSA/DOD's "Central Security Service" under which is (NOW, but not back in the day) The "Naval Security Group" including all the former CTs like me.

Put Nakasone on the stand. REQUIRE him, under oath and penalty of perjury, to either produce the recording or explain why he can't.

I guaran-damn-tee ya'll that the call would have been recorded.

#8 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 23 November 2019 - 12:03 AM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 22 November 2019 - 10:34 PM, said:

There is no question of "IF". Beyond any doubt.

I re-iterate: Call the US Navy. They've either got a recording of this call themselves, or know which agency does.

I suggest Sen. Graham call Gen. Paul Nakasone, HEAD of US Cyber command, which includes the NSA/DOD's "Central Security Service" under which is (NOW, but not back in the day) The "Naval Security Group" including all the former CTs like me.

Put Nakasone on the stand. REQUIRE him, under oath and penalty of perjury, to either produce the recording or explain why he can't.

I guaran-damn-tee ya'll that the call would have been recorded.

I seem to remember a “Naval Security Group” sign outside the elephant cage at Elmendorf....

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 23 November 2019 - 01:47 AM

A man of honor and integrity would be embarrassed by the corrupt actions of his son, but, that's not the case here...

#10 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:54 AM

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/uploads/1554179283/gallery_6133_220_9867.jpg

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 23 November 2019 - 08:36 AM

A lefty free thread, how about that?

View PostRock N, on 22 November 2019 - 10:08 PM, said:

So, what are you going to do about it, Joey Plugs?

Are you making an open threat?

It sure looks like you are?

You need to be investigated. :yes:

:exactly:

#12 User is offline   Jon Wayne 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 23 November 2019 - 10:07 AM

Hey, Biden's no cupcake, he's from Scranton! .. or visited there once. Just sayin'.

#13 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 23 November 2019 - 10:50 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 23 November 2019 - 01:47 AM, said:

A man of honor and integrity would be embarrassed by the corrupt actions of his son, but, that's not the case here...

Daddy is the one who taught him all of these things.

#14 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 23 November 2019 - 12:54 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 23 November 2019 - 02:54 AM, said:

:2up:

#15 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 23 November 2019 - 01:00 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 23 November 2019 - 02:54 AM, said:

:biglaugh:

#16 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:12 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 23 November 2019 - 12:03 AM, said:

I seem to remember a “Naval Security Group” sign outside the elephant cage at Elmendorf....

Elephant cages, large quad-rhombic arrays, conical monopoles, all tell-tale signs back in the day. And usually in an out-of the way and/or "off-limits" part of a base.

AN/FRD-10 Circular Disposed Directional Array (CDDA) aka elephant cage aka bullseye aka bullring, similar to what we had at Rota Spain:

http://www.navy-radio.com/rcvrs/frd10/frd10-imp-01.jpg

These things are merely "relics" of the Cold War now. I believe Rota stopped operating theirs in the '90s, and per a recent aerial photo appears to have been completely disassembled; all I could make out was a circle in the dirt where it used to be. I'd be surprised if ANY exist any more... not just because of the end of the Cold War but because evolving communications has made them obsolete; You can get much more "bang for the buck" on higher frequencies with less power and smaller antennas. The AN/FRD-10 was designed for HF (30 Mhz and below) rather than UHF and Microwave that much has moved to.

The US DOD does still nominally have its HF-GCS network (HF Global Comms System), but I suspect it's still being maintained merely as a backup in case the ChiComs or whomever knock out our satellites. Used to be a 'hobby' to listen in at 8992 and 11175 khz that could be picked up on any decent ham "General Coverage" receiver and a decent antenna (I had a Kenwood R-5000). Starting in the early '00s, this dropped to only the occasional or sporadic transmission; I ended up giving away my R-5000. There's still OCCASIONAL activity but likely just enough to keep the system operational "just in case". June 20, 2019: Today's HFGCS Report.

#17 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 23 November 2019 - 02:58 PM

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life."

We already know he's gay.

#18 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 23 November 2019 - 03:18 PM

Oops facts? I’m sure at any point there will be a graph or chart showing this is bs

#19 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• View gallery

Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:43 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 23 November 2019 - 01:47 AM, said:

History says that's not USUALLY the case.

I would LIKE to quote "Blood is thicker than water." in the sense that family ties are stronger than ANYTHING. But I won't, because it's actually an abridgement of the original which meant exactly the opposite. 4 quotes that you have been terribly misquoting.

#20 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 23 November 2019 - 06:06 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 23 November 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

Elephant cages, large quad-rhombic arrays, conical monopoles, all tell-tale signs back in the day. And usually in an out-of the way and/or "off-limits" part of a base.

AN/FRD-10 Circular Disposed Directional Array (CDDA) aka elephant cage aka bullseye aka bullring, similar to what we had at Rota Spain:

http://www.navy-radio.com/rcvrs/frd10/frd10-imp-01.jpg

These things are merely "relics" of the Cold War now. I believe Rota stopped operating theirs in the '90s, and per a recent aerial photo appears to have been completely disassembled; all I could make out was a circle in the dirt where it used to be. I'd be surprised if ANY exist any more... not just because of the end of the Cold War but because evolving communications has made them obsolete; You can get much more "bang for the buck" on higher frequencies with less power and smaller antennas. The AN/FRD-10 was designed for HF (30 Mhz and below) rather than UHF and Microwave that much has moved to.

The US DOD does still nominally have its HF-GCS network (HF Global Comms System), but I suspect it's still being maintained merely as a backup in case the ChiComs or whomever knock out our satellites. Used to be a 'hobby' to listen in at 8992 and 11175 khz that could be picked up on any decent ham "General Coverage" receiver and a decent antenna (I had a Kenwood R-5000). Starting in the early '00s, this dropped to only the occasional or sporadic transmission; I ended up giving away my R-5000. There's still OCCASIONAL activity but likely just enough to keep the system operational "just in case". June 20, 2019: Today's HFGCS Report.

The last was at Elmendorf, dismantled in 2016, from what I can research. Used to drive by that one occasionally when on base. A pilot friend there told me, “They don’t come out of their hole often, and when they do they don’t talk to anyone.”

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users