RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Vanity Fair’s Impeachment Data Is Terrible News For Democrats (Merged) - RightNation.US

Vanity Fair’s Impeachment Data Is Terrible News For Democrats (Merged) New Polling Suggests Democrats’ Impeachment Push Could Alienate Key Voters Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 24 November 2019 - 02:30 AM

Vanity Fair’s Impeachment Data Is Terrible News For Democrats

Breitbart
by John Nolte
23 Nov 2019

Excerpt:

The far-left Vanity Fair got its Trump-hating hands on some exclusive impeachment data, and it is all bad news for Democrats and their fellow coup plotters in the media.

The headline reads: “Polling Suggests Democrats’ Impeachment Push Could Alienate Key Voters.”

The sub-headline reads: “Data exclusive to Vanity Fair shows impeachment could be a losing issue for Democrats hoping to recruit Independents in 2020. ‘Lots of people who don’t like Trump who are still prepared to vote for him,’ says one political science expert.”

And here is the math, and some of it is stunning.

We’ll start with my favorite numbers…

By a yuge margin of 62 to 22 percent, the all-important Independent voters who will decide the 2020 election, especially in key states, say that impeachment is “more important to politicians than it is to me.”

Get this…

By another yuge margin, 61 to 23 percent, Independents say impeachment is more important to the media than it is to me.”

Vanity Fair concludes that these numbers can only mean “Impeachment proceedings are viewed as bread and circuses for the anti-Trump crowd in Washington and the media.”

Ya’ think?

Another juicy number is that on the list of priorities Independents hold dear, only 27 percent describe impeachment as a top priority, which means it polls well below the deficit (74 percent), health care (72 percent), and infrastructure (70 percent) — and infrastructure is an issue Trump truly cares about, something he regularly talked about even in the years preceding his presidency. Infrastructure is something that could have happened had Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat-run congress not become coup-obsessed, something I expected Trump and the Nervous Nancy to make a deal on.

Wait, it gets better…

Hilariously, as Vanity Fair is forced to acknowledge, “Even Trump’s absurd border wall scored as a higher priority for Independents.”

“Independents suffer from scandal fatigue and overall confusion,” Vanity Fair adds. “They agreed with the statement ‘[It is] difficult to tell all the investigations in Washington apart’ by a roughly two-to-one margin.”

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 24 November 2019 - 08:11 AM

:biglaugh:

#3 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:03 AM

New Polling Suggests Democrats’ Impeachment Push Could Alienate Key Voters

“IT IS HARD TO READ THIS AS ANYTHING BUT A WARNING”

Data exclusive to Vanity Fair shows impeachment could be a losing issue for Democrats hoping to recruit Independents in 2020. “Lots of people who don’t like Trump who are still prepared to vote for him,” says one political science expert.

BY KEN STERN
NOVEMBER 21, 2019
VANITY FAIR

EXCERPT

It was a brief, shining moment for congressional Democrats: As details of Trump’s Ukrainian phone call spilled out, and as House Democrats revved the impeachment engine, early polls evidenced strong support for removing Donald Trump from office. Though much of that support came from Democrats, critically, it also came from Independents: A late October Gallup poll put Independents in favor of removing Trump from office at 53% to 44%, and a Morning Consult poll in early November revealed an even greater gap, 49% to 34%, in favor of removal.

*snip*

Alas, for the Democrats, the promising numbers of late October and early November rapidly dissipated, and polling numbers have reverted to a level more consistent with long-term opinions on President Trump. In the latest Politico/Morning Consult poll, released on November 19, Independents opposed impeachment and removal from office 46% to 39%, a number close to the rolling averages of the last few weeks. It is notable that the poll was fielded after the first public impeachment hearings.

SOURCE

————————————————————-

Notable highlights: "The data, along with supplementary interviews, illustrates an electorate that believes the impeachment inquiry is connected to the priorities of politicians and the media—not of ordinary voters..."

And...

"By massive margins, Independents say that the impeachment issue is 'more important to politicians than it is to me' (62% to 22%) and 'more important to the media than it is to me' (61% to 23%)."

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WindingMistyBluefish-size_restricted.gif

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:15 AM

:giggle:

Democrats will never learn. The days of their complete control over "the narrative" ended with the creation of the intarwebz. People get to read both sides now, and the Dems' pathological lying is put on public display daily.

I'd suggest to them that simply beginning to be honest would help, but let's face it: They're incapable. If they understood the concept of honesty they wouldn't be Democrats in the first place.

B)

#5 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:08 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 24 November 2019 - 11:15 AM, said:

:giggle:

Democrats will never learn. The days of their complete control over "the narrative" ended with the creation of the intarwebz. People get to read both sides now, and the Dems' pathological lying is put on public display daily.

I'd suggest to them that simply beginning to be honest would help, but let's face it: They're incapable. If they understood the concept of honesty they wouldn't be Democrats in the first place.

B)

Spot-on observations.

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:20 PM

http://i.postimg.cc/13yd8DsZ/impeachment-poll.png

(link to tweet)

#7 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:53 PM

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-01-2015/9WYUw1.gif

Democraps. ^

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 24 November 2019 - 02:11 PM

#9 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 24 November 2019 - 02:17 PM

Who could have foreseen this!?

Oh wait, every non-liberal on this forum ...

#10 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 24 November 2019 - 06:28 PM

View PostRock N, on 24 November 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-01-2015/9WYUw1.gif

Democraps. ^

Those lemmings were pushed. Driven off their natural habitat onto their deaths by a Disney production. Jacques Clouseau turned out to be a faker. He is the reason why I quit Greenpeace.

#11 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 24 November 2019 - 08:13 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 24 November 2019 - 06:28 PM, said:

Those lemmings were pushed. Driven off their natural habitat onto their deaths by a Disney production. Jacques Clouseau turned out to be a faker. He is the reason why I quit Greenpeace.

The dirty little secret that few people know

#12 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 25 November 2019 - 12:21 AM

Jacques Cousteau or Inspector Clouseau?

Not the same French dude.

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 25 November 2019 - 12:36 AM

I met Jacques Cousteau decades ago, and was even treated to a short excursion on his "Calypso". I can't agree he was a "faker" by any stretch of the imagination.

B)

#14 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 25 November 2019 - 08:56 PM

I knew a guy years ago whose cousin sailed with Cousteau on the Calypso for his shows. He said they only painted one side of the boat, the side that was on camera.

#15 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:09 PM

That typo was still spot on anyhow!

#16 User is online   gravelrash 

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:17 PM

View PostJerryL, on 25 November 2019 - 12:21 AM, said:

Jacques Cousteau or Inspector Clouseau?

Not the same French dude.

I hate autocorrect. Especially after a daiquiri or two (or five).

As the song goes: "Sometimes I don't speak right, but then I know what I'm talking about".

#17 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:27 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 25 November 2019 - 12:36 AM, said:

I met Jacques Cousteau decades ago, and was even treated to a short excursion on his "Calypso". I can't agree he was a "faker" by any stretch of the imagination.

B)

I met the band "Cousteau" from London many years ago if that counts for anything? :lol:

They used my effects rack and sound system to do a show here at the former Phoenix Hill Tavern when the house PA speakers were all blown up from the weekend before.

They were not the most pleasant people to work with, especially their French sound man Pierre who was very rude to me and all of the hired help. Pierre had certainly lived up to the stereo type of how rude that many French people are said to be?

He had messed up every setup and setting that I had already had programmed in without ever giving any of it a try first. Then the band complained on their web site how "tired that the sound system was" and blamed it for Pierre's screwing it all up and making it sound like muffled hammered shidt after he unplugged everything that I had and patched it in to the way that he liked.

I had to bust my hump frantically putting it all back working correctly right after they were done because my/our band went on right after them.

I'll never forget it.

#18 User is online   gravelrash 

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:34 PM

B)

I met Marvin Perkins and his sidekick Jim. I can still talk saving the world if we protect the blue-speckled back albino cyclops koala. Pretty sure that you have seen the scams yourself. Like a 3-hour tour with Jacques Cousteau.

#19 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 27 November 2019 - 02:49 AM

B)

Very cool.

Grew up watching his shows on PBS. Read most of his books.

#20 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 27 November 2019 - 04:24 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 25 November 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

I hate autocorrect. Especially after a daiquiri or two (or five).

As the song goes: "Sometimes I don't speak right, but then I know what I'm talking about".

:) I thought it was funny, actually.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users