RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Hunter Biden accused of smoking crack in VIP strip club near White Hou - RightNation.US

Hunter Biden accused of smoking crack in VIP strip club near White Hou Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 27 November 2019 - 07:56 AM

Hunter Biden accused of smoking crack in VIP strip club near White House

Tim Pearce
Washington Examiner
11/26/19

EXCERPT:

Hunter Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, has been accused of smoking an illegal drug in the VIP room of a Washington, D.C., strip club last year.

Hunter Biden, 49, frequented the Archibald’s Gentlemen's Club in Washington, according to numerous workers at the establishment interviewed by the New York Post. Biden spent "thousands of dollars" at the club over numerous visits while he sat on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company. They claim he used "credit cards that didn’t have his name on it."

Biden would usually go to the club’s VIP room to drink, and Archibald’s staff never had an issue with him, according to security worker Ranko Petrovic.

Former Archibald’s managing partner James Ritter said that on one instance, employees suspected that Biden smoked crack in the VIP room.

"There was a smell of burning Styrofoam in the VIP room. We told him nothing illegal can go on here," Ritter said. "We didn't see anything illegal. After he was spoken to, the smell stopped."

"VIP employees suspected it was crack," Ritter said. If so, it would be his most recent known usage of an illegal substance.

Biden has a long, documented history of using illegal drugs, such as cocaine. He has also struggled with alcohol addiction, by his own admission. He detailed his history of problems with drugs and alcohol in July about a month after his 77-year-old father jumped into the 2020 Democratic presidential primary.

Biden said that his substance abuse problems played a factor in his failed marriage that ended in divorce in 2017 after 23 years. He had three children with his previous wife: Naomi, 25, Finnegan, 19, and Maisy, 18. His drug problems also factored into his discharge from the Navy and his notable absence from the campaign trail with his father.

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 27 November 2019 - 08:05 AM

Go figure.

#3 User is offline   searcher 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:04 AM

Once drugs get a grip it's tough. I spent years waiting for a phons call from police (could have been from anywhere in the country) that someone close to me had been found cut to ribbons in an alley. She found her way out of Hell and has been clean, no backslides for several years

Mark

#4 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 27 November 2019 - 11:23 AM

Since Hunter Biden has yet to prove his innocence, I totally believe he smoked crack at a strip club.

Furthermore, I have it on good authority he was tossed out for slapping a stripper around.

True, I have absolutely no evidence to support this claim, but Hunter Biden's never denied it, therefore it must be true.

#5 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 27 November 2019 - 04:51 PM

View PostGrimV, on 27 November 2019 - 11:23 AM, said:

Since Hunter Biden has yet to prove his innocence, I totally believe he smoked crack at a strip club.

Furthermore, I have it on good authority he was tossed out for slapping a stripper around.

True, I have absolutely no evidence to support this claim, but Hunter Biden's never denied it, therefore it must be true.

That's just your truth. It might not align with his truth however.

#6 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:16 PM

Hunter Biden’s ‘baby mama’ Lunden Roberts was stripper at club he frequented

New York Post
By Joe Marino, Elizabeth Rosner, Sara Nathan and Bruce Golding
November 27, 2019 | 5:06pm

More On:
Hunter Biden

• Strippers used sex toy on Hunter Biden at NYC's Hustler Club: sources
  • Hunter Biden suspected of smoking crack in DC jiggle joint
  • DNA test shows Hunter Biden fathered child with Arkansas woman
  • Hunter Biden agrees to DNA test to prove he didn't father child with Arkansas woman

excerpt:

The woman suing Hunter Biden for paternity was a stripper at a Washington, DC, club he frequented around the time he was dating his brother’s widow, sources told The Post.

Biden was repeatedly seen at the Mpire Club in the capital’s historic Dupont Circle neighborhood — where Lunden Alexis Roberts, the mother of his alleged love child, worked under the stage name “Dallas,” the sources said.

“He was well-known,” a source said of Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic front-runner to challenge President Trump next year.

Several Mpire workers said they recognized Roberts, 28, who last week filed court papers that say DNA testing proved Hunter, 49, fathered the child she gave birth to in August 2018.

Roberts worked there around the time she got pregnant — and when Hunter broke up with former sister-in-law Hallie Biden, the widow of his brother, the late Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, sources said.

Roberts’ husband-and-wife lawyers, Clint and Jennifer Lancaster, didn’t return repeated phone and email messages seeking comment.

A receptionist at their Benton, Arkansas, law firm said, “They got them.”

The Mpire Club is about three blocks north of another DC strip joint, Archibald’s Gentlemen’s Club, where The Post previously revealed that workers suspected Hunter, who has a history of alcoholism and addiction, of smoking crack in a VIP room in late 2018.

In a New Yorker profile published on July 1, Hunter claimed he hadn’t been to a strip club in years before Page Six exclusively revealed his relationship with Hallie and details of a divorce filing against him by then-wife Kathleen Biden.

After the expose was published on March 1, 2017, Hunter said, “I went directly to a strip club. I said, ‘F–k them,'” according to the New Yorker.

That incident at Archibald’s — which came after Hunter’s most-recent admitted drug use, a crack binge during the fall of 2016 — occurred while he sat on the board of the Ukrainian natural gas-company Burisma.

<SNIP>

Link

Didn't John Wick take this guy out already in the first movie? :whistling:

Good lord this guy fits almost every category of the narcissistic, spoiled, talentless douche bag of every 80's movie involving saving a community center or ski lodge. :o

#7 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:27 PM

View PostModerator T, on 27 November 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

That's just your truth. It might not align with his truth however.

Joe Biden believes truth over facts.

#8 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:30 PM

View Postgrimreefer, on 27 November 2019 - 09:16 PM, said:

Good lord this guy fits almost every category of the narcissistic, spoiled, talentless douche bag of every 80's movie involving saving a community center or ski lodge. :o

"Starring James Spader as Hunter Biden..."

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 27 November 2019 - 09:33 PM

#9 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:59 PM

Tomorrow's lamestream media headlines will say: "Trump and son smoked crack at an adult night club. Democrats to investigate".

Remember, democraps always accuse Trump of doing exactly what they have already done.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 27 November 2019 - 09:59 PM

#10 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 27 November 2019 - 10:01 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 27 November 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

Joe Biden believes truth over facts.

Got to keep punching and punching and punching away at it.

#11 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 28 November 2019 - 12:40 AM

Choked one damned near to death, I heard. Then called her the dreaded n-word. Fact.

#12 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:42 AM

This story is a plant by the ABB Democrats (Anybody But Biden)

#13 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 28 November 2019 - 06:21 AM

I will say this. The more information that comes out on Hunter Biden, the more it shows that he was only paid $50-80K per month for access and influence. No way anyone paid this moron for actual “work.”

#14 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 28 November 2019 - 06:57 AM

Once a crack head always a crack head. These people are amazingly resilient. They celebrate their firsts with me all the time. Its amazing how many of them have been clean in like forever! Literally telling me they have been off the stuff for a long time, when I say "oh yeah? quantify that long time?"

It's like been days man, like days....

How many days?

Well like 5 or so?

My response: OK so like 5 days ago you had crack? Where's the pipe, oh and did you come off of it because you ran out of money?

Them:...... yeah, it's bad man.....

and on and on. Soo many success stories, so little time.

#15 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 28 November 2019 - 06:59 AM

i heard he was pimp slapping his mother in the back of the porch, and she had to fire off a couple of shots of their shotgun to get him to run off.

#16 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:09 AM

View PostJerryL, on 28 November 2019 - 06:21 AM, said:

I will say this. The more information that comes out on Hunter Biden, the more it shows that he was only paid $50-80K per month for access and influence. No way anyone paid this moron for actual "work."

Hell who don't want a crack head on the board of directors of a major firm? I mean hell it provides a perspective that can only be explained by drug addled minds.

#17 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 28 November 2019 - 07:18 AM

Wow, I mean really, WOW, what an absolute <censored>up this guy is, professionally AND personally.

Can you imagine how much the media would be rejoicing and how much more they'd be constantly "reporting" on his antics if he were Trump's kid?

#18 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 28 November 2019 - 08:33 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 28 November 2019 - 07:18 AM, said:

Wow, I mean really, WOW, what an absolute <censored>up this guy is, professionally AND personally.

Can you imagine how much the media would be rejoicing and how much more they'd be constantly "reporting" on his antics if he were Trump's kid?

:exactly:
Just as how the media loved to take apart Sarah Palin's family and her children.

#19 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 28 November 2019 - 08:57 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 28 November 2019 - 06:57 AM, said:

Once a crack head always a crack head. These people are amazingly resilient. They celebrate their firsts with me all the time. Its amazing how many of them have been clean in like forever! Literally telling me they have been off the stuff for a long time, when I say "oh yeah? quantify that long time?"

It's like been days man, like days....

How many days?

Well like 5 or so?

My response: OK so like 5 days ago you had crack? Where's the pipe, oh and did you come off of it because you ran out of money?

Them:...... yeah, it's bad man.....

and on and on. Soo many success stories, so little time.

Had a client at the house I manage who had been clean 6 months (which coincidentally was her jail sentence). She is at the house 5 minutes and says she wants to "take a walk". The agency that placed her with us said to give clients the responsibility of being able to go out when they want as long as they are back by curfew. Haven't seen her since. Neither has the agency.

#20 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 28 November 2019 - 04:19 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 28 November 2019 - 07:09 AM, said:

Hell who don't want a crack head on the board of directors of a major firm? I mean hell it provides a perspective that can only be explained by drug addled minds.

Did you ever watch “Weeds?” The part of Doug, played by Kevin Nealon, is hired with a major company simply because he can get good drugs.

So either it was influence peddling and trading in Daddy’s name or it was pushing drugs at the corporate level.

Either way, nothing to investigate right?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users