RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Three Women Accuse Gordon Sondland of Sexual Misconduct - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Three Women Accuse Gordon Sondland of Sexual Misconduct Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 28 November 2019 - 09:02 AM

Three Women Accuse Gordon Sondland of Sexual Misconduct
BREITBART NEWS
27 Nov 2019

<More Of "Their TruthTM" Here>

Washington (AFP) – A US ambassador nominated by President Donald Trump who provided key testimony in his impeachment hearings was accused Wednesday of sexual misconduct by three women.
Gordon Sondland, the US envoy to the European Union, denied the allegations, with his lawyer alleging that the accusers were trying to taint his credibility in the inquiry.

The Portland Monthly published named accounts by three women who said that Sondland, a wealthy hotel owner from Seattle, retaliated against them professionally after they rejected him sexually.

One of the women, Jana Solis, said she met Sondland in 2008 when she was seeking work in her position as a safety expert for hotels.

She said Sondland met her for lunch and offered her a job as "my new hotel chick" before slapping her rear.

She said Sondland later invited her to his Portland home to evaluate his personal art collection — which included a picture of himself with then president George W. Bush — and that he exposed himself in the pool house.

She said Sondland at a later meeting also forcibly kissed her.

Another woman, Nicole Vogel, said she met Sondland in 2003 over dinner to seek investment in a new magazine.

He then took her to a hotel he owned and invited her to see a room, where he requested a hug and then "grabs my face and goes to kiss me," she said.

Vogel said she refused and left. She pointed to an email afterward in which Sondland declined funding for her project.

Sondland in a statement rejected all the accusations and accused Vogel of "underhanded journalism" out of anger that he did not invest in the magazine.

"These untrue claims of unwanted touching and kissing are concocted and, I believe, coordinated for political purposes," he said.

"They have no basis in fact and I categorically deny them," he said.

(snip)

<More Of "Their TruthTM" Here>

#2 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 28 November 2019 - 10:16 AM

A US ambassador nominated by President Donald Trump who provided key testimony in his impeachment hearings was accused Wednesday of sexual misconduct by three women.
Gordon Sondland, the US envoy to the European Union, denied the allegations, with his lawyer alleging that the accusers were trying to taint his credibility in the inquiry.

"Key testimony"? "Credibility"?

All Sondland told Congress is that he had presumptions and Trump wanted Zelenskyy to "do the right thing". Statements so damning that the bailiff would have to wake the judge so that the judge could wake the jury.

These accusations are not some "vast right wing conspiracy" to discredit Sondland. The Left had targeted and harassed his wife's hotels for weeks before his testimony. You know - "witness intimidation". This is public retaliation for Sondland's failure to take down Bad Orange Man. A lesson for Schiffhead's next round of butthurt babies.

#3 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 28 November 2019 - 11:43 AM

He didn't deliver the goods the Democrats wanted, so he must be made to suffer and pay for it.

#4 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 28 November 2019 - 12:46 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 28 November 2019 - 10:16 AM, said:

"Key testimony"?

Behold the irrefutable testimony guaranteed to end the malevolent reign of Trumpenfuher...

TURNER: No one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying this aid to the investigation? Because if your answer is yes, then the chairman is wrong. And the headline on CNN is wrong. No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations. Yes or no?

SONDLAND: Yes.

TURNER: So you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations.

SONDLAND: Other than my own presumption.

TURNER: Which is nothing.

#5 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 28 November 2019 - 01:21 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 28 November 2019 - 10:16 AM, said:

"Key testimony"? "Credibility"?

All Sondland told Congress is that he had presumptions and Trump wanted Zelenskyy to "do the right thing". Statements so damning that the bailiff would have to wake the judge so that the judge could wake the jury.

These accusations are not some "vast right wing conspiracy" to discredit Sondland. The Left had targeted and harassed his wife's hotels for weeks before his testimony. You know - "witness intimidation". This is public retaliation for Sondland's failure to take down Bad Orange Man. A lesson for Schiffhead's next round of butthurt babies.

That's the real message the Dems are putting out. If you don't say or do what we want, we'll destroy you publicly. Russian hookers w/ urine or Brett Kavanaugh anyone?

#6 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:45 PM

View PostJunto, on 28 November 2019 - 01:21 PM, said:

That's the real message the Dems are putting out. If you don't say or do what we want, we'll destroy you publicly. Russian hookers w/ urine or Brett Kavanaugh anyone?

As per their playbook.

#7 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie

Posted 28 November 2019 - 02:48 PM

I know this is true. I heard it from my friend's uncle's secretary's boyfriend's dad who was in DC last week and heard it from the taxi driver. So I presumed this was about Sondland and there fore am ready to testify against him right away. Get that snake! Lock him up!
Same rules for everyone, and if it works for the Dems, it works for all.

#8 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 28 November 2019 - 03:00 PM

I've been told there was once a time when the news wouldn't publish unsubstantiated gossip and rumors like this. I remember always reading the crazy headlines of the National Enquirer, and I pretty much view mainstream media with the same level of skepticism for almost every thing they report on. That goes for a growing amount of Fox news as well.

#9 User is offline   LeansToTheRight 

• Dr. Elson Floyd. RIP
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 28 November 2019 - 05:09 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 28 November 2019 - 02:48 PM, said:

I know this is true. I heard it from my friend's uncle's secretary's boyfriend's dad who was in DC last week and heard it from the taxi driver. So I presumed this was about Sondland and there fore am ready to testify against him right away. Get that snake! Lock him up!
Same rules for everyone, and if it works for the Dems, it works for all.

https://i.imgur.com/kYtZecH.jpeg

#10 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 12:21 PM

How about some dirt on the whistleblower leaker, and that pencil-neck shiff? You just know they are as dirty as swine shtye.

#11 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl

Posted 29 November 2019 - 12:47 PM

View PostJunto, on 28 November 2019 - 03:00 PM, said:

I've been told there was once a time when the news wouldn't publish unsubstantiated gossip and rumors like this. I remember always reading the crazy headlines of the National Enquirer, and I pretty much view mainstream media with the same level of skepticism for almost every thing they report on. That goes for a growing amount of Fox news as well.

Actually, after the lawsuits they've had, I trust the Enquirer more than the NYT,WaPost, etc.

#12 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 29 November 2019 - 02:26 PM

View PostASE, on 29 November 2019 - 12:21 PM, said:

How about some dirt on the whistleblower leaker, and that pencil-neck shiff? You just know they are as dirty as swine shtye.

Devin Nunes brought up on multiple occasions Schiffty's recorded phone call in 2016 of him talking to "Ukrainian officials" about compromising pictures of Trump. The call turned out to be a prank by Russian radio personalities but you can hear the eagerness in Schitt's voice. Now he's trying to influence the 2020 vote with the impeach "inquiry". In other words, he is committing real ethics violations, possibly federal crimes.

#13 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 29 November 2019 - 02:57 PM

It’s not assault or rape but if your a Democrat they prefer to just call it surprise sex

#14 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 30 November 2019 - 11:41 AM

View Postgravelrash, on 29 November 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

Devin Nunes brought up on multiple occasions Schiffty's recorded phone call in 2016 of him talking to "Ukrainian officials" about compromising pictures of Trump. The call turned out to be a prank by Russian radio personalities but you can hear the eagerness in Schitt's voice. Now he's trying to influence the 2020 vote with the impeach "inquiry". In other words, he is committing real ethics violations, possibly federal crimes.

May he reap what he has sows; and that right soon...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users