RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Dan Bongino Teases Drudge Report Competitor ‘Bongino Report’ - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dan Bongino Teases Drudge Report Competitor ‘Bongino Report’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 28 November 2019 - 11:47 PM

Dan Bongino Teases Drudge Report Competitor ‘Bongino Report’

The Daily Caller
Justin Caruso, Contributor
November 27, 2019 11:32 AM ET

Excerpt:

Update:

Dan Bongino further accused Matt Drudge of abandoning his readers in a tweet linking to this article Wednesday.

Dan Bongino

@dbongino

Drudge has abandoned you. I NEVER will. 🚨👇🏻👇🏻🚨
Dan Bongino Teases Drudge Report Competitor ‘Bongino Report’ https://dailycaller....ter-competitor/

Fox News contributor Dan Bongino teased an apparent competitor to the famous Drudge Report in a Twitter post Wednesday.
dailycaller.com

1:15 PM - Nov 27, 2019

The Drudge Report, run by Matt Drudge, has long been a favorite of conservative readers, but in recent months, some boosters of President Donald Trump have accused the website of going negative on the president over the coverage of impeachment news.

*snip*

Drudge seemed to mock the Washington Post in September after the paper ran a story about his coverage of impeachment. Drudge linked to WaPo the story with the headline, “WASH POST SHOCK: DRUDGE COVERING IMPEACHMENT!”

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 29 November 2019 - 01:29 AM

Drudge is a back stabber

#3 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 29 November 2019 - 02:26 AM

Generally speaking, right-of-center media does better than left-of-center media. In fact, the far left media requires government funding to stay afloat.

That said, I don't understand why media outlets like Drudge and Fox News seem to be drifting left. From a business perspective it doesn't make any sense.

A "Bongino Report" would be a good idea. As would conservative facebook/twitter competitors. I'm surprised such a huge market segment is being left untapped.

#4 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 29 November 2019 - 02:34 AM

View PostKilmerfan, on 29 November 2019 - 01:29 AM, said:

Drudge is a back stabber

He sure has been over this last year, posting lots of anti-Trump polls and other proggy TDS propaganda crap article links full of outright lies.

He's gone by the way of Judge Napolitano, whom I used to once admire up until his true colors were revealed after Trump had jilted him for a SCOTUS appointment. It's no wonder why Trump didn't appoint Napolitano because Trump obviously saw right through Napolitano's fake truther and fake constitutionalist act. He would have been another Roberts traitorous bitch.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 29 November 2019 - 02:36 AM

#5 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 29 November 2019 - 04:52 AM

I hope that Bongino is successful in his endeavor to provide us with a real truthful and honest alternative to The Drudge Report news aggregate site.

I used to visit Drudge's site a dozen times per day, now only look at it once or twice per day and I rarely ever see any articles worth reading there anymore. He has descended into TDS and is now a Nevertrumper. I don't know why he has gradually changed like some other once conservative news people have?

The deep state has been revealed for many and he seems to side with them? What have they got on him? Makes me wonder?

Ann Coulter has also lost her mind a couple of years before Trump was elected.

#6 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:23 AM

I can listen to Bongino’s show. But for some reason, maybe it’s the eyes, I can’t watch it.

Like many, millions it would seem, I’ve stopped browsing the Drudge Report, as well. Why do I need Drudge when I can get the same <censored> at mainstream sites? The only reason I went to Drudge was alternate news. Now he is on point with many other places. No need for Drudge.

Even if Drudge loses two million visits, he is still one the top news aggregators. Heck, even if he loses twenty million, he still is. His ad revenue is fine, I’m sure.

When Bongino gets this going, I’ll check it out. If it’s good, I’ll visit again.

#7 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 29 November 2019 - 01:18 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 29 November 2019 - 02:26 AM, said:

Generally speaking, right-of-center media does better than left-of-center media. In fact, the far left media requires government funding to stay afloat.

That said, I don't understand why media outlets like Drudge and Fox News seem to be drifting left. From a business perspective it doesn't make any sense.

A "Bongino Report" would be a good idea. As would conservative facebook/twitter competitors. I'm surprised such a huge market segment is being left untapped.

The very reason Trump got elected and why he will win in 2020, he realized what had been going on post Reagan and jumped on it. Reagan and his ideals were never beaten, H.W. abandoned them, Trump revived them. Thank God.

#8 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach

Posted 29 November 2019 - 01:21 PM

View PostRock N, on 29 November 2019 - 04:52 AM, said:

I hope that Bongino is successful in his endeavor to provide us with a real truthful and honest alternative to The Drudge Report news aggregate site.

I used to visit Drudge's site a dozen times per day, now only look at it once or twice per day and I rarely ever see any articles worth reading there anymore. He has descended into TDS and is now a Nevertrumper. I don't know why he has gradually changed like some other once conservative news people have?

The deep state has been revealed for many and he seems to side with them? What have they got on him? Makes me wonder?

Ann Coulter has also lost her mind a couple of years before Trump was elected.

Thee is probably a Libertarian virus infecting many of the neo-Trump detractors.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users