RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Progressives decry fake ICE university – turns out it was created unde - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Progressives decry fake ICE university – turns out it was created unde Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 29 November 2019 - 03:09 PM

Progressives decry fake ICE university – turns out it was created under President Obama

By Sam Dorman
11-29-2019
Fox News

Progressives unleashed on Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Wednesday over reports that the agency arrested 90 foreign-born students who had enrolled in a fake university, but someone forgot to tell them that the sting operation predates their favorite target, President Trump.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and others reacted to news of the arrests by accusing ICE of entrapping students and implying that the tactic was new under the Trump administration. As it turns out, former President Obama's administration not only founded the fake university, it engaged in a similar operation in New Jersey in 2016.

"Earlier this year, Congress rushed to approve BILLIONS more $ for ICE + CBP," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "I saw members voting YES w/o even a summary of the bill. Nobody cared then how we’d pay for it. Now ICE is setting up fake universities to trap students. Yet were [sic] called radical for opposing it."

"This is cruel and appalling," Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., tweeted. Actress and activist Alyssa Milano similarly seemed shocked by the news.

(more clueless progressive laughs here)

#2 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 04:01 PM

Oh snap!

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 04:42 PM

Stupid is as stupid does...

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 29 November 2019 - 04:52 PM

Turns out AOC, Lieawatha and Lessthan Mizero are morons? Gee I must be psychic - I already knew that!

;)

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:04 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 29 November 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

Turns out AOC, Lieawatha and Lessthan Mizero are morons? Gee I must be psychic - I already knew that!

;)

Karnak the Magnificent.

#6 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:17 PM

ICE is secondary to Border Patrol. ICE goes after the baddest of the bad whom somehow the Border Patrol missed after being inundated with lies.

ICE targets liars and violent offenders. Except the Democrats excuse the behavior that excuses their violence for votes. Rapists and violent thugs are OK under Democrat rules.

#7 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 07:56 PM

I really don't want to discourage them from doing so, but it's simply amazing how often these leftist simpletons (redundant, I know) try to attack Trump but only end up punching themselves... right in the balls, usually. Keep it up, morons. :2up:

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 30 November 2019 - 01:41 AM

View PostSeverian, on 29 November 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

Karnak the Magnificent.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Carnac.jpg

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic