RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: TWO killed in London Bridge terror attack - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TWO killed in London Bridge terror attack Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 05:45 PM

TWO killed in London Bridge terror attack: Maniac wielding TWO KNIVES and wearing a FAKE suicide vest on a stabbing rampage is shot dead by police after hero passers-by wrestle him to ground
By MARK DUELL FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 14:15 GMT, 29 November 2019 | UPDATED: 22:27 GMT, 29 November 2019

• Video filmed on London Bridge shows at least four people struggling with a man on the ground
  • Armed police officers then drag the man away and fire a shot before officers back away from him
  • Frightened bystanders look on and begin screaming and running for their lives as shots are fired
  • The knifeman killed two people and is thought to have injured up to twelve more in the rampage
  • It comes two and a half years after 2017 terrorist attack on London Bridge which saw eight killed
  • ** Did you see the incident or do you know any of the heroes involved? Email Terri-Ann.Williams@mailonline.co.uk or tips@dailymail.com call 020 3615 1762 **

Two innocent members of the public have died after a knifeman went on a rampage this afternoon in London.

Armed police shot dead a knifeman wearing a fake suicide vest today after he stabbed up to five people in a shocking terrorist attack as frightened crowds fled the scene. Witnesses on the scene said the man had been brandishing two knives and had attacked people on the north side of London Bridge before running into the centre at around 2pm.

This evening Met Police crime commissioner Cressida Dick praised the members of the public who helped and said counter terrorism is working around the clock to identify those who have lost their lives, working to understand 'what has happened and if anyone else was involved'.

Dramatic video footage showed the knifeman being tackled to the ground by at least six heroic members of the public. Seconds later police told people on top of the suspect to move away, before dragging the last bystander to safety and opening fire. Officers were heard shouting 'stop moving' twice before shooting the man at close range.
One of the brave heroes was on the other side of the bridge and ran over to help, tackling the man and wrestling the knife off him. The suspect lay on the ground still moving as officers backed away - clearly fearing they were still in danger.

Meanwhile police immediately evacuated the south side of London Bridge near Borough Market, as hundreds of frightened bystanders began screaming and running for their lives as they heard shots being fired.

It has now emerged that the attacker had been known to officers and had connections to terror groups.

<snip>

LINK

#2 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 30 November 2019 - 12:30 AM

Terrorist Incident On London Bridge, Five Injured

Townhall.com
Bronson Stocking
Nov 29, 2019 10:30 AM

excerpt:

Well, Britain sure has a mess on its hands. Looks like they released a known terrorist and gave him an electronic ankle tag to wear. Authorities must have been hopeful when they saw the terrorist attending a conference on "prisoner rehabilitation" at Cambridge University, only the terrorist reportedly threatened to blow up the building. Anyway, they let him run around London where he stabbed five people on the London Bridge on Friday, two of the victims have died from their injuries.

According to The Independent, the terrorist suspect was recently released from prison, serving time on other terror-related charges.

(Via The Independent)

He has not yet been named.

The attacker was a convicted terrorist with previous links to al-Muhajiroun, the group led by Anjem Choudry and dubbed Britain’s “most proli?c and dangerous extremist group”, The Independent understands.

Al-Muhajiroun was regenerating after a number of supporters were released from prison, this website reported in February.

The Times reported the attacker was attending a Cambridge University conference on prisoner rehabilitation being held at Fishmongers’ Hall and had threatened to blow up the building.

<SNIP>

Link

:blink:

How progressive of them. :coffeenpc:

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 30 November 2019 - 06:17 AM

The Amish are migrating...

#4 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 30 November 2019 - 12:30 PM

I was exactly there on that bridge exactly one week ago....

#5 User is offline   scotsman 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted Today, 08:59 AM

Surprised this hasn't been a bigger thread.

(btw, if anyone wonders about my absence, I haven't been able to access RN for some reason for 2 wks. cant fathom why, as my internet is ok and I was able to access all other websites)

#6 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted Today, 11:10 AM

scotsman, on 07 December 2019 - 08:59 AM, said:

(btw, if anyone wonders about my absence, I haven't been able to access RN for some reason for 2 wks. cant fathom why, as my internet is ok and I was able to access all other websites)

Occasionally RN blanks out on me, and I just assume it’s the same for everyone. Your specific access problem is weird. Why would the RN URL be blocked for you? Does Soros own your provider? :whistling:

#7 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted Today, 12:07 PM

View Postscotsman, on 07 December 2019 - 08:59 AM, said:

I blame Corbyn...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users