RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Man Seeking Revenge on Colleges Is Arrested for Plotting Terrorist Att - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Man Seeking Revenge on Colleges Is Arrested for Plotting Terrorist Att Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 05:50 PM

A Florida Man Seeking Revenge on Colleges Is Arrested for Plotting Terrorist Attacks With the Help of ‘ISIS’

Redstate.com
Posted at 7:56 pm on November 27, 2019 by Alex Parker

Salman Rashid is in big trouble.

As noted by The Washington Post, the Florida man was mad at Miami Dade College and Broward College — he’d been suspended from the former and expelled from the other. So the 23-year-old allegedly met with ISIS members to plan attacks on the schools.

Sounds like a super sound terroristic tactic. But he hit a snag: The ISIS guys were, in fact, undercover agents for the FBI. Therefore, he’s been charged with soliciting another person to commit a crime of violence.

Salman may not be the brightest guy in the cave. The FBI — as ISIS — just contacted him via Facebook.

As per filed documents, he was given the boot from Miami Dade after stalking and sending threatening texts a female student. Among his messages were these:

“The creator [has] decided our destiny and chosen separate paths for us.” “[In the] hereafter, [we’ll] meet once again. But things will be a little different :). You will not have excuses, will not be given a choice and will have to come closer to me.”

<snip>

LINK

#2 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 05:56 PM

What a charmer. How could the women not be beating a path to his door?

#3 User is online   Junto 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 10:25 PM

PSA for all the idiots out there on the internet with bad intentions. If you are looking to sexually exploit a child, and immediately find a willing participant on the first forum you go to - its the cops. Likewise, if you decide you want to go all jihadi on America, that will be the FBI who goads you on, and offers to provide all the materials to do so. Last but not least, want to put a hit out on your spouse? You guessed it - the police again.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users