RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: New York City ISIS Supporter Busted For Allegedly Providing - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New York City ISIS Supporter Busted For Allegedly Providing Information For Terrorist Attacks Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 05:54 PM

New York City ISIS Supporter Busted For Allegedly Providing Information For Terrorist Attacks

ABC News
By aaron katersky and christina carre
Nov 27, 2019, 1:58 PM EST

<Excerpt>

A New York City man was arrested for allegedly providing material support to the Islamic State, federal prosecutors announced on Wednesday.

Since April 2019, Zachary Clark allegedly pledged allegiance to ISIS twice -- first in July 2019, to then-leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and again after Baghdadi's death in an American raid in October 2019, to new leader Abu Ibrahim al-Sashemi al-Quarayshi, according to the criminal complaint filed by prosecutors with the Southern District of New York.

Clark, 40, is expected to be arraigned in Manhattan Federal Court on Wednesday for attempted provision of material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization, distribution of information relating to explosives and destructive devices and weapons of mass destruction charges.

"Clark championed his support for ISIS, disseminated hate-filled messages via encrypted chat rooms, and encouraged like-minded individuals to carry out vicious attacks in the name of jihad," FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William F. Sweeney said in a statement.

If convicted, he could face 20 years in prison, prosecutors said.

<snip>

Full Story

This post has been edited by Liz: 01 December 2019 - 08:13 PM
Reason for edit: To replace AP story for one from another source. Please do not post material from AP.

#2 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 29 November 2019 - 06:36 PM

More laughable than the college professor who encouraged his sad path to disillusion fantasy and fail.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 30 November 2019 - 06:51 AM

Leftards seem really eager to pledge themselves to things that prove their IQ is lower than measurable light that escapes from a black hole...

leftardation on display

#4 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 30 November 2019 - 02:55 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 30 November 2019 - 06:51 AM, said:

Leftards seem really eager to pledge themselves to things that prove their IQ is lower than measurable light that escapes from a black hole...

leftardation on display

I admit I couldn't stomach the entire 4+ minutes. But in the minute & a half I watched, I didn't recognize one single "star". Had no idea who any of those chowder-wits was.

:shrug:

#5 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 01 December 2019 - 01:07 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 30 November 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

I admit I couldn't stomach the entire 4+ minutes. But in the minute & a half I watched, I didn't recognize one single "star". Had no idea who any of those chowder-wits was.

:shrug:

Me neither..We must be old. Or maybe the "A Lister's" couldn't be bothered..or crap maybe all the celebrities we know are dead!To add just as an exercise in stubbornness I went back and watched the whole thing and I saw one guy I recognized from a movie I have it was Aston Kutcher..other than the one DVD I have with him in the movie never heard of him either..
Kestrel...

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 01 December 2019 - 07:03 PM

View Postkestrel, on 01 December 2019 - 01:07 PM, said:

Me neither..We must be old. Or maybe the "A Lister's" couldn't be bothered..or crap maybe all the celebrities we know are dead!To add just as an exercise in stubbornness I went back and watched the whole thing and I saw one guy I recognized from a movie I have it was Aston Kutcher..other than the one DVD I have with him in the movie never heard of him either..
Kestrel...

Yup old and forgetful.

And old.

B)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users