RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Top Judiciary Republican: 'My first and foremost witness is Adam S - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Top Judiciary Republican: 'My first and foremost witness is Adam S Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:14 AM

Top Judiciary Republican: 'My first and foremost witness is Adam Schiff'

ZACK BUDRYK
The Hill
12/1/19

EXCERPT:

Rep. Doug Collins (Ga.), the top GOP member of the House Judiciary Committee, said Sunday that Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) is the most important witness Republicans want to question in the upcoming phase of the impeachment inquiry.

“My first and foremost witness is Adam Schiff,” Collins said on “Fox News Sunday,” also noting that Schiff had “compared himself in the past to a special counsel” and that then-special prosecutor Ken Starr testified during the GOP-controlled House’s impeachment of former President Clinton.

"[Schiff] has put himself into that position," Collins added. "If he chooses not to [testify], then I really have to question his veracity in what he’s putting in his report."

"It’s easy to hide behind a report," Collins said. "But it’s going to be another thing to actually get up and have to answer questions."

Host Chris Wallace questioned Collins about testimony from several House Intelligence Committee witnesses who said President Trump had conditioned aid to Ukraine on investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden and conspiracy theories about Ukrainian interference in the 2016 election.

(Full Story)

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:52 AM

Ooh yeah...:sinister:...wouldn't you love to watch Shifty Schiff squirming in the witness chair?

:sweat:

#3 User is offline   GrumpyOldMan 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:36 PM

10 bucks says he`d never do it.
This whole farce has been about spin, and Schiff has the spin all ready for not testifying.

#4 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 06:17 PM

Kellyanne Conway Just Made Adam Schiff an Offer on Impeachment Testimony

Townhall.com
Katie Pavlich
Dec 02, 2019 1:20 PM

excerpt:

Speaking to reporters from the White House Monday morning, Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway offered to testify as a witness in the Democrats' impeachment inquiry if House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff does the same.

“I’ll tell you what, if Adam Schiff testifies, I’ll show up on behalf of the White House,” Conway said.

<SNIP>

Link

:cool:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users