RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: 'I'm Done Being Quiet': Lisa Page Emerges Ahead Of FISA - RightNation.US

'I'm Done Being Quiet': Lisa Page Emerges Ahead Of FISA Report Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:40 AM

'I'm Done Being Quiet': Lisa Page Emerges Ahead Of FISA Report

Washington Examiner
by Daniel Chaitin & Jerry Dunleavy
Updated Dec 02, 2019, 09:41 AM

Excerpt:

Lisa Page, the former FBI lawyer whose anti-Trump text messages became ammunition for Republicans to allege a "coup" against President Trump, stepped into the public spotlight one week ahead of a highly anticipated Justice Department inspector general report.

The Daily Beast published an interview with Page in the evening Sunday, and shortly afterward, she was revealed to be on Twitter. "Iím done being quiet," Page said in a short tweet sharing the report.

Benjamin Wittes, editor-in-chief of Lawfare and "good friend" of former FBI Director James Comey, confirmed the account, @NatSecLisa, is hers.

Page, 39, has been publicly silent ever since she left the bureau in May 2018 amid a political firestorm sparked by the revelation that she exchanged text messages with then-FBI special agent Peter Strzok in 2016 and 2017 that were heavily critical of Trump and that she also had an affair with her colleague.

In the interview, Page, who is married and a mother of two small children, claims she came forward now because Trump performed a "demeaning" impression of her having sex with Strzok during a rally in Minneapolis last month, calling it "the straw that broke the camelís back." She also cited being out of the government for 18 months as the reason she is free to talk and noted how Trump name-dropped her this month in a tweet about a "double standard" when his longtime confidant Roger Stone was found guilty of lying to Congress and witness intimidation.

"My heart drops to my stomach when I realize he has tweeted about me again. The president of the United States is calling me names to the entire world. He's demeaning me and my career. Itís sickening," Page said.

ďBut it's also very intimidating because heís still the president of the United States," she added. "And when the president accuses you of treason by name, despite the fact that I know there's no fathomable way that I have committed any crime at all, let alone treason, he's still somebody in a position to actually do something about that. To try to further destroy my life. It never goes away or stops, even when heís not publicly attacking me.Ē

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:43 AM

The self denial is strong in this one. . . .

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:58 AM

Maybe she and Kathy Griffin can start a playing-the-victim support group.

#4 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:02 AM

View PostLiz, on 02 December 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

TRANSLATION: I need to get in front of the damaging IG report about to be released.

#5 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:07 AM

:blink:

So she had a relationship with a married man, while she was married to another man. She discussed "stopping" Trump for no other reason than they didn't like him.

The left has been desperate for years trying to find something, anything they could pin on Trump. And failed spectacularly.

Quite honestly I don't see how this is bad for Trump.

The only thing that would make this better is if she endorsed Joe Biden.

#6 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:21 AM

"My heart drops to my stomach when I realize he has tweeted about me again. The president of the United States is calling me names to the entire world. He's demeaning me and my career. Itís sickening," Page said.

No, wench, you demeaned yourself, your job, your marriage and your motherhood, all by your little ole skaggy self. You are the one who made bad decisions about your work and home life. You are not a little victim of the president of these United States, you are a victim of your own stupidity. So shut the hell up and go away. Take Hillary, Abrams and Hill with you, find a nice quiet place and have your pity party in private.

#7 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:49 AM

So what are you gonna do, bitch?

Make up more shidt to add to the pile that's already been hurled at Trump and missed?

You ain't got nuthin'.

Just STFU.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 02 December 2019 - 11:50 AM

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:07 PM

"...The president of the United States is calling me names to the entire world. He's demeaning me and my career. Itís sickening," Page said.

I feel about as sorry for you as I felt for that other bag of trash, the one I just took down to the dumpster a few minutes ago. Cry me a river, b*tch.

<_<

#9 User is offline   Hieronymous 

• Men with ropes around their necks don't always hang
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:28 PM

View PostGrimV, on 02 December 2019 - 11:02 AM, said:

TRANSLATION: I need to get in front of the damaging IG report about to be released.

Not being quiet is what got her in trouble in the first place

#10 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:30 PM

View PostLiz, on 02 December 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

Washington Examiner
by Daniel Chaitin & Jerry Dunleavy
Updated Dec 02, 2019, 09:41 AM

Excerpt:

Lisa Page, the former FBI lawyer whose anti-Trump text messages became ammunition for Republicans to allege a "coup" against President Trump, stepped into the public spotlight one week ahead of a highly anticipated Justice Department inspector general report.

The Daily Beast published an interview with Page in the evening Sunday, and shortly afterward, she was revealed to be on Twitter. "Iím done being quiet," Page said in a short tweet sharing the report.

Benjamin Wittes, editor-in-chief of Lawfare and "good friend" of former FBI Director James Comey, confirmed the account, @NatSecLisa, is hers.

Page, 39, has been publicly silent ever since she left the bureau in May 2018 amid a political firestorm sparked by the revelation that she exchanged text messages with then-FBI special agent Peter Strzok in 2016 and 2017 that were heavily critical of Trump and that she also had an affair with her colleague.

In the interview, Page, who is married and a mother of two small children, claims she came forward now because Trump performed a "demeaning" impression of her having sex with Strzok during a rally in Minneapolis last month, calling it "the straw that broke the camelís back." She also cited being out of the government for 18 months as the reason she is free to talk and noted how Trump name-dropped her this month in a tweet about a "double standard" when his longtime confidant Roger Stone was found guilty of lying to Congress and witness intimidation.

ďBut it's also very intimidating because heís still the president of the United States," she added. "And when the president accuses you of treason by name, despite the fact that I know there's no fathomable way that I have committed any crime at all, let alone treason, he's still somebody in a position to actually do something about that. To try to further destroy my life. It never goes away or stops, even when heís not publicly attacking me.Ē

*snip*

Full Story

Seriously? Pure trash, through and through.

I've read that the DOJ report will not be what the president and his supporters have been hoping for. We shall see.

#11 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:32 PM

Ladybird, on 02 December 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

Not correct. I saw that segment. Trump didnít enact anything like a sex act. Fake news. Look it up yourself.

#12 User is offline   Tabla_Man 

• Go Nuggets!!!
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:34 PM

In the interview, Page, who is married and a mother of two small children, claims she came forward now because Trump performed a "demeaning" impression of her having sex with Strzok during a rally in Minneapolis last month, calling it "the straw that broke the camelís back.

I think it was demeaning to your husband who is the father of your children to have sex with a co-worker while undermining the FISA process.

#13 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:38 PM

She knew she was undertaking treason, along with her friends. Hang 'me high.

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:39 PM

View Postzurg, on 02 December 2019 - 12:32 PM, said:

Not correct. I saw that segment. Trump didnít enact anything like a sex act. Fake news. Look it up yourself.

Ok, I just did. Ew. WTF is wrong with this man?
I remember the 'outrage' over Obama putting his feet on the desk.

#15 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:43 PM

View PostLadybird, on 02 December 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

I've read that the DOJ report will not be what the president and his supporters have been hoping for. We shall see.

Link???

#16 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:44 PM

Ladybird, on 02 December 2019 - 12:39 PM, said:

Ok, I just did. Ew. WTF is wrong with this man?
I remember the 'outrage' over Obama putting his feet on the desk.

??? Trump didnít do a ďfake orgasmĒ. He ridiculed their love texts, with good reason. They were (and possibly still are) engaged in a coup attempt based on fake and falsified information.

Your point of focus is predictable but disappointing.

#17 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:25 PM

I get a kick out of your definition of trash, two classless adulterers employed by the FBI talking about having an insurance policy to ensure Trump doesn't get elected and they're what, fine upstanding citizens in your mind?

#18 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:34 PM

#LockHerUp

This old whore will do anything to keep her 15 minutes going.

Begone, Leavenworth Lisa.

#19 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:54 PM

Self-righteous much?

Go watch the video and THEN have an opinion. It was kind of funny, and probably not too far off the mark between those two "agents". It was more like imagining what the phone conversations were like between these two, and yes, it was probably a bit lustful since, you know, they WERE sleeping together. You do understand that politics can be dirty and ugly at times, right? I mean, your party invented petty partisanship - the Republicans are just now in the game and trying to play catch up and Trump....FIGHTS BACK. It's not surprising you are supporting these amoral and dishonest people - because they are from your tribe.

This post has been edited by stick: 02 December 2019 - 02:00 PM

#20 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon

Posted 02 December 2019 - 01:56 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 02 December 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

I get a kick out of your definition of trash, two classless adulterers employed by the FBI talking about having an insurance policy to ensure Trump doesn't get elected and they're what, fine upstanding citizens in your mind?

Overwhelming despair over the election of Donald Trump understandably pushed these two impeccable workplace professionals and family protectors into each other's arms and beds, over and over again. 'Twas but an "eat, drink, and be adulterous, for tomorrow we die" anomie. They otherwise never would have betrayed their families, vows, and professional ethics but for the insidious threat to civilization of Trump. In fact, Trump is responsible for the transgressions of all leftists, whose stated intentions and hashtags are apparently -- thankfully -- virtuous enough to make up for their real world degeneracies.

Or else this :12 clip explains lefty accountability much more concisely:

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 02 December 2019 - 01:58 PM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users