RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump Makes History ó America Hasnít Seen This Since 1949 - RightNation.US

Trump Makes History ó America Hasnít Seen This Since 1949 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 02 December 2019 - 02:51 PM

Trump Makes History ó America Hasn't Seen This Since 1949

https://thebeardedpatriot.com/
by Tom Ozimek about an hour ago

Article:

The United States has hit another milestone in the Trump administration's quest for energy independence, becoming a net exporter of crude and petroleum products for a full month for the first time in 70 years, according to government data.

U.S. monthly oil exports surpassed imports by 89,000 barrels per day in September, making the country a net exporter on a monthly basis for the first time since the government started tracking relevant data in 1949, according to figures published by the Energy Information Administration (EIA).

https://thebeardedpatriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/EIA-stats-600x86.jpg
US net imports of crude oil and other petroleum products. (EIA)

The EIA data shows that U.S. oil exports in September rose 18 percent year-over-year to about 8.76 million barrels per day, while imports over the same period fell 12 percent to about 8.67 million barrels.

About a decade ago, the U.S. ran a negative oil trade balance of more than 13 million barrels per day.

https://thebeardedpatriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/US-net-imports-3-600x422.jpg

The new figures confirm the trend forecast in the Short-Term Energy Outlook published by the EIA earlier this month.

"Based on preliminary data and model estimates, EIA estimates that the United States exported 140,000 b/d more total crude oil and petroleum products in September than it imported," the agency said on Nov. 13.

"If confirmed in survey-collected monthly data, it would be the first time the United States exported more petroleum than it imported since EIA records began in 1949."

Full Story

#2 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:01 PM

WINNING FOR ALL.

Democrats can never match this. (Obviously.)

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:25 PM

View Postzurg, on 02 December 2019 - 03:01 PM, said:

WINNING FOR ALL.

ALL??? I'm a little surprised at you; I thought you knew your lefties better than that.

No, this is the death knell for Mother Gaia, maaaaaaannnn. This "accomplishment" was done with fracking, and fracking will push us past the point of no return vis a vis climate change. Climate change! Think about that! That means a change in climate! Plus, reliance on oil delays the world's switch to clean, sustainable soy. Very, very, VERY bad. Besides, they'll also say Obama should really be the one to get the credit, anyway.

#4 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:52 PM

Trump's killing the plaaaaanet!!1 IMPEACH!

#5 User is offline   Timothy 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:08 PM

zurg, on 02 December 2019 - 03:01 PM, said:

WINNING FOR ALL.

Aside from the fact that about half of the deficit reduction occured under Obama according to the graphs in this article.

But it's not really about who was/is the President. This was driven by technological innovations, not Presidents.

#6 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:22 PM

View Postzurg, on 02 December 2019 - 03:01 PM, said:

WINNING FOR ALL.

<censored> THAT CRAP.

I think the USA should keep all of it's oil for just US to keep the prices here as low as possible.

The rest of the world always screws us at every given opportunity no matter what even though we pay them billions and trillions. Let them have to buy middle eastern and Russian oil.

Turnabout is fair play.

View PostTimothy, on 02 December 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

Aside from the fact that about half of the deficit reduction occured under Obama according to the graphs in this article.

But it's not really about who was/is the President. This was driven by technological innovations, not Presidents.

:biglaugh:

You are a joke!

#7 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 02 December 2019 - 06:03 PM

Technical innovation that Democrats, by and large, do NOT support (but still like to benefit from).

I love how you try to get some measly tidbit of credit for the political position of the left that does all it can to "keep it in the ground" and promote "wind and solar" as the panacea of energy independence and not carbon based energy (I'm done saying fossil fuels, there's NO WAY there were that many dead dinosaurs to make the oil we are pulling out of the ground).

This thread and your arrogance shows the complete opposite. It IS about the president - the one who leads and embraces our American independence vs apologizing for it (cough cough 0-bama).

#8 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 02 December 2019 - 06:24 PM

Hmmm...wasn't it Obama the Light Bringer that said "We can't drill our way out of this" when gas prices were high and oil was high? :scratch:

#9 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 02 December 2019 - 07:04 PM

View PostSeverian, on 02 December 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Hmmm...wasn't it Obama the Light Bringer that said "We can't drill our way out of this" when gas prices were high and oil was high? :scratch:

Someone's forgetting who controlled the house most of his term and Congress fully the last years of the 0-bama administration that drove the deficit reduction.

#10 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 07:32 PM

Timothy, on 02 December 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

Luckily, you bus tables for a living and have nothing to do with oil and gas past asking your daddy for more gas money.

#11 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:25 PM

:biglaugh:

Go get me another refill, Timmah!

Noclevermoniker, on 02 December 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

Luckily, you bus tables for a living and have nothing to do with oil and gas past asking your daddy for more gas money.

:exactly:

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 02 December 2019 - 08:25 PM

#12 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:26 PM

Severian, on 02 December 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

:yes:

A retard genius, that Barry.

#13 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:56 PM

Ahh yes, so Obama helped did he?

How did Obama do it? Was it his support of fracking? Was it his lessening of the governmental burden of the EPA? Was it his miraculous work in helping develop private industry in the US?

No. None of that. What caused the lowering of the consumption and thus the demand was the "great recession". When you aren't producing things, you aren't consuming electricity, and oil. Now on the other hand we are now producing MORE and yet our demand of foreign oil is also going down. That is a different indicator all together.

Regulations are driven by Presidents. Remove regulation and companies thrive.

#14 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 02 December 2019 - 08:58 PM

View PostSeverian, on 02 December 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

Well thank god he was the Bringer of light, how else are you going to get all that solar power to work in a Ice Age? Maybe we can just plop him up in a satellite in geosynchronous orbit and he can produce all the light we need?

#15 User is online   Squirrel 

• <no title>

Posted 02 December 2019 - 09:16 PM

And not at all effectedd by the drilling restrictions lifted the democrats had in place? Or not at all effected by a pro American oil policy? Letís see what did Obama say about fossil fuels,, letís reflect. Was it close to you can build a coal plant but it will bankrupt you? Yep your heros pro-american energy, pro fossil fuel was the driving force in this. Gee timmy when did it change? About the same time as job growth, you know the this is going to be the new unmoyment #ís thing, or the those jobs are never coming back thing? Yep itís a shame trump said those things too and believed them. Remember when he told Obama ď what are you going to do wave a magic wand?Ē . Or do I have things confused

This post has been edited by Squirrel: 02 December 2019 - 09:19 PM

#16 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:00 PM

Taggart Transcontinental, on 02 December 2019 - 08:56 PM, said:

Ahh yes, so Obama helped did he?

How did Obama do it? Was it his support of fracking? Was it his lessening of the governmental burden of the EPA? Was it his miraculous work in helping develop private industry in the US?

No. None of that. What caused the lowering of the consumption and thus the demand was the "great recession". When you aren't producing things, you aren't consuming electricity, and oil. Now on the other hand we are now producing MORE and yet our demand of foreign oil is also going down. That is a different indicator all together.

Regulations are driven by Presidents. Remove regulation and companies thrive.

I always joke that language is currency. Thanks for proving my theory.

#17 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:03 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 02 December 2019 - 10:00 PM, said:

I always joke that language is currency. Thanks for proving my theory.

I am kind of tired, I think I missed your point.

#18 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:44 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 02 December 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

That makes him over-qualified for Burisma.

#19 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 02 December 2019 - 10:46 PM

Taggart Transcontinental, on 02 December 2019 - 10:03 PM, said:

I am kind of tired, I think I missed your point.

No problem and it's an overbearing and convoluted connection that language is like a current across a circuit board. Life is energy and motion. In simplest term, currency is commerce to perpetuate motion. Restrict the current, restrict growth, and when that switch is flipped, it's radioactive.

So your dollars (currency) translate to your personal will and desire for services (dynamic energy) or stability (stored energy). Surprise! Investment (growth) and risk (calculation).

Through my travails as an office temp, French-speaking telemarketer, supply-chain clerk, and NSFW and unapologetic no pineapple on pizza hater, it's no coincidence that the word "currency" relates to money, electricity, and water.

#20 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:39 PM

Do you have assistance from a caregiver so that you don't choke on your own saliva, hit your head on hard surfaces or wander off?

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. larkor