RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Pelosi Says House to Vote on Resolution That Would Limit President Tru - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pelosi Says House to Vote on Resolution That Would Limit President Tru Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 January 2020 - 02:03 PM

Pelosi Says House to Vote on Resolution That Would Limit President Trump's Military Actions on Iran

https://thefederalistpapers.org/
By Steve Straub
Published January 6, 2020

Article:

Speaker of the House, and chief clown Nancy Pelosi said the House of Representatives will vote on a resolution to limit the President's ability to carry out military actions against Iran, as Reuters reports:

"U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said the House will introduce and vote on a war powers resolution this week to limit U.S. President Donald Trump's military actions regarding Iran.

"This resolution is similar to the resolution introduced by Senator Tim Kaine in the Senate," Pelosi said in a statement late on Sunday.

"It reasserts Congress's long-established oversight responsibilities by mandating that if no further Congressional action is taken, the Administration's military hostilities with regard to Iran cease within 30 days."

The resolution is likely to win approval in the Democratic-led House, but prospects for passage are less certain in the Senate, which is controlled by Trump's fellow Republicans, many of whom have said they support the president's action on Iran.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 January 2020 - 02:12 PM

Where was the resolution limiting odumbo from doing anything he wanted?

#3 User is offline   greggor 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 January 2020 - 02:33 PM

Hey you stupid loser beyotch.. you don't have the power to do a damn thing but lower the expectations that the American people have of you.

#4 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 January 2020 - 02:57 PM

View Postarticle, on 06 January 2020 - 02:03 PM, said:

... but prospects for passage are less certain in the Senate...

They're starting to get it...

#5 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:00 PM

View Posttailgunner, on 06 January 2020 - 02:12 PM, said:

That was a different story because...

#6 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:12 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 06 January 2020 - 03:00 PM, said:

Precisely <_<

#7 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:38 PM

View Postgreggor, on 06 January 2020 - 02:33 PM, said:

Hey you stupid loser beyotch.. you don't have the power to do a damn thing but lower the expectations that the American people have of you.

And that won't be easy...I really can't picture how she could lower my expectations of her.

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 06 January 2020 - 03:00 PM, said:

ORANGE MAN BAD!

:rant: :soapbox: :rant:

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:40 PM

Congress has no such power.

Once again Bella Pelosi and the dumbascraps are making shidt up and attempting to overthrow the president.

They need to be hanged for treason.

#9 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 06 January 2020 - 04:22 PM

Try it, you corrupt old hag.

Pay the price.

View PostRock N, on 06 January 2020 - 03:40 PM, said:

Once again Bella Pelosi and the dumbascraps are making shidt up and attempting to overthrow the president.

:exactly:

View Postgreggor, on 06 January 2020 - 02:33 PM, said:

She has the power...to drop dead.

View Posttailgunner, on 06 January 2020 - 02:12 PM, said:

But but but TRUUUUUMMMMMMPPPP!

#10 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 06 January 2020 - 04:28 PM

Wait.

Nancy is promoting articles that would specifically protect Iran!? Our enemy. The country that is the biggest sponsor of terror and terrorists in the world. And they want to specifically protect them!?

:pray:

PLEASE do that Nancy!

Prove to the country how bat-$#!+ insane you and the rest of the House Majority are.

#11 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>

Posted 06 January 2020 - 04:59 PM

Iím guessing Obama didnít need authorization to take out bin laden or any of the American citizens he targeted with drones. The hypocrisy reeks.

#12 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 06 January 2020 - 09:37 PM

View Postjohnnybravo, on 06 January 2020 - 04:59 PM, said:

Iím guessing Obama didnít need authorization to take out bin laden or any of the American citizens he targeted with drones. The hypocrisy reeks.

It's not hypocrisy. It's an agenda. Pelosi revealed that the Democrats want a parliament not a Congress. Parliamentary style of government has a revolving door where the "unpopular" elected government can get tossed out by chicken skwacks and citizens cast their votes so the ruling elite can readily identify whom to bring under heel.

#13 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 06 January 2020 - 09:50 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 06 January 2020 - 09:37 PM, said:

It's not hypocrisy. It's an agenda.

This is a salient point, and one I hadnít thought through carefully before until it struck me as you wrote it down.

Most people make the mistake of not knowing your enemy, or the opposing side. Most of us then make the mistake of judging them by our own standards and our own principles. How many times have I had this ďdiscussionĒ with my wife while driving - I get agitated about other drivers and call them aholes, she tells me to stop judging them as if it was me driving, Iím focused on driving when I drive. She tells me theyíre not deliberately like that, theyíre driving while clueless.

Same thing with leftists/democrats. They arenít simply being hypocritical. Hypocrisy is a high crime and mortal sin to US, to CONSERVATIVES, but NOT to leftists/democrats. Being called a hypocrite is basically NOTHING to them. Itís a pffft who cares level charge.

So yes, it IS all about the AGENDA.

#14 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 January 2020 - 10:18 PM

View PostRock N, on 06 January 2020 - 03:40 PM, said:

Love to see that old 'turkey neck' standing up wearing a proper 'necktie' right next to schiff while waiting for the short drop.

After a proper trial, of course... don't wanna be lawless like the d@mns now, do we?

This post has been edited by ASE: 06 January 2020 - 10:19 PM

#15 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 07 January 2020 - 02:33 PM

No need for a Constitution enumerating the powers of the Executive vs Legislative branches, just pass resolutions to fit the situation to your liking, eh Nancy?

#16 User is offline   johnnybravo 

• <no title>

Posted 07 January 2020 - 04:32 PM

Iranians chant ďdeath to AmericaĒ and the Dems chant ďsi se puedeĒ.

#17 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 07 January 2020 - 04:57 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 06 January 2020 - 09:37 PM, said:

It's not hypocrisy. It's an agenda. Pelosi revealed that the Democrats want a parliament not a Congress. Parliamentary style of government has a revolving door where the "unpopular" elected government can get tossed out by chicken skwacks and citizens cast their votes so the ruling elite can readily identify whom to bring under heel.

Itís all an attempt to spoil the election. They think this will taint Trump and stop people from voting for him.

They are wrong.

#18 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 07 January 2020 - 08:46 PM

View Posterp, on 07 January 2020 - 04:57 PM, said:

Itís all an attempt to spoil the election. They think this will taint Trump and stop people from voting for him.

They are wrong.

The Democrats accused PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump of "Russian collusion" while the establishment GOP was trying to kick him out of the primary. Then the Democrats accuse PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump of trying to "influence" the 2020 election through "abuse of power". Yeah, so WTF is Adam Schiffty doing with his star chamber coaching sessions, "parody" (libel and slander), and kangaroo court? The real corruption and abuse is obvious. To the point that Congress writes rules to shield themselves from prosecution AND has a slush fund paid with taxpayer money to settle lawsuits - chiefly for sexual harassment and rape.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users