RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Israeli think tank has Soleimani's number - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Israeli think tank has Soleimani's number Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:02 PM

Israeli think tank has Soleimani's number

https://www.americanthinker.com/
By Monica Showalter
January 8, 2020

Article:

Less than a week after the rubout of Iranian terrorist kingpin Qassem Soleiman, quite a few pundits are dishing opinions to the press. Some are good, and others, such as Ben Rhodes, are an embarrassment.

Some of the best stuff, though, comes from the people who watch the Iranians as a matter of survival - the Israelis. It's pretty useful to know how the Israelis are reading things in the wake of Soleimani being sent to collect his virgins, given that Israel has some impressive analysts. One Israeli think tank -- the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies -- has a lightning-fast set of takes on what's likely to happen next with the Soleiman kill-off, and what it means, brimming with striking insights. The title of the study just out is "The Soleimani Killing: An Initial Assessment" and it's a must-read at this link here. The essays are short and striking.

Here's a bit of sampling of what the short papers contain:

Hillel Fritsch writes that Soleimani's death was a major blow to Iran. Without their big terrorist, they'll descend into a miasma of suspicion of one another. Who was the informant who handed over Soleimani's coordinates? Were there a lot of them? Who can be trusted now? This would also explain why the appointed successor was a man in his 60s instead of a young guy, as Soleimani was when he took the helm. If they're out killing each other instead of us, well, good. The other thing is, they're not popular among the locals abroad. Their provocative actions were a bid to deflect all those 'Iran get out' chants being heard around Iran's client states. Fritsch writes that Iran essentially has an overextended empire, loaded with informants and they can't hang on.

Eytan Gilboa writes that Iran was hit hard by the Soleimani rubout and foolishly wasted its advantages by crossing President Trump's red lines. Both Trump and the Iranians wanted U.S. troops out of the Middle East, and the Iranians could have gotten it. Until they decided to make a lunge for another Benghazi. Their only hope now is if the U.S. elects another Democrat president.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 January 2020 - 12:29 PM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 08 January 2020 - 12:02 PM, said:

Both Trump and the Iranians wanted U.S. troops out of the Middle East, and the Iranians could have gotten it. Until they decided to make a lunge for another Benghazi. Their only hope now is if the U.S. elects another Democrat president.

I bet the democrats encouraged Iran to make a lunge for another Benghazi. The democrats are desperately looking for anything to use against Trump in 2020 and are not above attacking our own embassy to create a few campaign ads.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 January 2020 - 01:22 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 08 January 2020 - 12:29 PM, said:

I bet the democrats encouraged Iran to make a lunge for another Benghazi. The democrats are desperately looking for anything to use against Trump in 2020 and are not above attacking our own embassy to create a few campaign ads.

Any other time I'd have concluded you were being sarcastic; or at the very least, deliberately exaggerating. But not any more. The Democrats really truly are that desperate and that dishonest AND that anti-American. Whadda they care about a few American lives as long as they can regain political power?

I've scraped substances off my shoe more worthy of respect than today's Democrats.

<_<

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 08 January 2020 - 01:24 PM

#4 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 08 January 2020 - 01:29 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 08 January 2020 - 01:22 PM, said:

Any other time I'd have concluded you were being sarcastic; or at the very least, deliberately exaggerating. But not any more. The Democrats really truly are that desperate and that dishonest AND that anti-American. Whadda they care about a few American lives as long as they can regain political power?

I've scraped substances off my shoe more worthy of respect than today's Democrats.

<_<

The democrat slogan for 2020:

By Any Means NecessaryTM

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 08 January 2020 - 01:48 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 08 January 2020 - 01:29 PM, said:

The democrat slogan for 2020:

By Any Means NecessaryTM

Nope: Doing Any Means Necessary.

Why?

D.A.M.N.

;)

#6 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 08 January 2020 - 02:33 PM

Hillel Fritsch writes that Soleimani's death was a major blow to Iran. Without their big terrorist, they'll descend into a miasma of suspicion of one another. Who was the informant who handed over Soleimani's coordinates? Were there a lot of them? Who can be trusted now? This would also explain why the appointed successor was a man in his 60s instead of a young guy, as Soleimani was when he took the helm. If they're out killing each other instead of us, well, good.

Iran will purge its ranks in search of the leaker. Which will also diminish their leadership, military preparedness, and ability to support their proxies abroad. No doubt that the purge has already started but we will hear little if anything because orange man bad.

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 08 January 2020 - 02:33 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users