RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: New York City Bar Association calls for investigation into AG Bill Bar - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New York City Bar Association calls for investigation into AG Bill Bar Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 January 2020 - 08:56 PM

New York City Bar Association calls for investigation into AG Bill Barr

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org
January 10, 2020

Article:

Under Attorney General Bill Barr's leadership, the Department of Justice (DOJ) has been investigating the possibly nefarious origins of the Trump–Russia collusion probe. But now, the New York City Bar Association says Barr is the one who needs to be investigated.

According to Axios, the association sent a letter on Thursday urging several members of Congress to open a probe into Barr over what they call a "pattern of conduct that is inconsistent with the role of the Attorney General."

A letter to Congress
The letter was sent to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY).

"We write on behalf of the New York City Bar Association (the 'City Bar') to urge Congress to commence formal inquiries into a pattern of conduct by Attorney General William P. Barr that threatens public confidence in the fair and impartial administration of justice," it begins.

The Bar Association goes on to allege that the attorney general has disregarded his "fundamental obligations in several extended public statements during the past few months."

Among such statements is an address Barr gave to the Federalist Society's National Lawyers Convention late last year. In it, the attorney general blasted "so-called progressives" for having "engaged in a war to cripple by any means necessary a duly elected government."

Barr went on to praise conservatives for having "more scruple over their political tactics" and showing more fealty to the rule of law in the talk, according to Axios.

"Organized destruction"
The NYC Bar also cited a speech delivered in October at the University of Notre Dame in which Barr said leftists are fighting a "campaign to destroy the traditional moral order" and commit "organized destruction" of traditional religion. Barr also promised to fight the "forces of secularization."

Also mentioned were remarks Barr gave last month in New Orleans condemning liberal prosecutors who "style themselves as 'social justice' reformers, who spend their time undercutting the police, letting criminals off the hook, and refusing to enforce the law," as well as statements the AG made about U.S. Attorney John Durham's investigation into potential misconduct relating to the Trump–Russia probe.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:17 PM

BFD.

If any investigating needs to be done with Barr, is why hasn't he done anything yet to nail these deep state and democrap criminals other than supposedly investigate and talk about it?

I've said before that I don't trust this guy because of his involvement in the Ruby Ridge attack and murders by the feds upon the Weaver family as he was the the attorney general in 1992 and over the US Marshalls and the FBI at that time?

His inaction at this point against these democraps and deep state criminals makes me trust him even less right now. He hasn't filed one damned charge against any of the deep state criminals or democraps yet? NOT A <censored>ING ONE. The statute of limitations has been running out again and again because no charges have been filed in time.

As far as the democrap's charges, they're just doing more of their same old shidt to try to keep from being nailed for their own crimes against this country.
The democraps don't give one shidt about the truth, the law, justice or the American people.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 10 January 2020 - 09:36 PM

#3 User is offline   GrumpyOldMan 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:25 PM

It`s different when Comey was a leaker because......shut up

#4 User is offline   moocow 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:30 PM

Me thinks they [the NY Bar association] protest too much!

#5 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 10 January 2020 - 10:11 PM

The NYC Bar "association":

:crybaby2:

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 10 January 2020 - 11:53 PM

I think maybe they got the headline wrong: They must be talking about a gaggle of drunks who frequent the bars in New York City.

:shrug:

#7 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2020 - 12:24 AM

Rock N, on 10 January 2020 - 09:17 PM, said:

BFD.

If any investigating needs to be done with Barr, is why hasn't he done anything yet to nail these deep state and democrap criminals other than supposedly investigate and talk about it?

I've said before that I don't trust this guy because of his involvement in the Ruby Ridge attack and murders by the feds upon the Weaver family as he was the the attorney general in 1992 and over the US Marshalls and the FBI at that time?

His inaction at this point against these democraps and deep state criminals makes me trust him even less right now. He hasn't filed one damned charge against any of the deep state criminals or democraps yet? NOT A <censored>ING ONE. The statute of limitations has been running out again and again because no charges have been filed in time.

As far as the democrap's charges, they're just doing more of their same old shidt to try to keep from being nailed for their own crimes against this country.
The democraps don't give one shidt about the truth, the law, justice or the American people.

Ayup.

#8 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 January 2020 - 01:27 PM

The left has had the legal system in its sights forever. It is just another example of the attack on everything uniquely American under the Constitution.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users