RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Whistleblower Provides Attkisson New Details to Name Rod Rosenstein an - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whistleblower Provides Attkisson New Details to Name Rod Rosenstein an Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2020 - 12:34 PM

Whistleblower Provides Attkisson New Details to Name Rod Rosenstein and Shawn Henry (Crowdstrike) as Defendants in Lawsuit…
Some familiar names here, Rosenstein, Crowdstrike , FBI and in the video she made that goes with this she says something to the effect that "they have, as some say, six ways from Sunday to get you" If memory serves she claims that the govt started spying on her in the aftermath of the IRS targeting conservative groups...Check it out!

A very interesting development in the ongoing effort of former CBS investigative journalist, Sharyl Attkisson, to resolve the issue of who spied on her, planted spyware and infiltrated her computer systems for illegal surveillance. [Attkisson website here]

According to a recent court filing [Source Here] a person who was engaged in the "wrongful activity" has come forward to provide Ms. Attkisson with details about the operation. As a result of those whistle-blower revelations Attkisson is able to name specific individuals who were running the operation:

#2 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 January 2020 - 03:39 PM

An actual whistleblower huh?

#3 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 11 January 2020 - 05:06 PM

View Postzurg, on 11 January 2020 - 03:39 PM, said:

An actual whistleblower huh?

Apparently...Just read the thing and see how many names "ring a bell" (Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, Crowdstrike and so on..) Makes one wonder how far and how long has this gone on?..I know you can trace Mueller back to the Whitey Bulger deal and crowdstrike was the only folks to look at the the hacked DNC Server (why not the FBI?)..Rosenstein's wife is Hillary's lawyer not to mention some others...it's definitely worth a read...
Kestrel...

#4 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 January 2020 - 10:20 PM

kestrel, on 11 January 2020 - 05:06 PM, said:

Apparently...Just read the thing and see how many names "ring a bell" (Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, Crowdstrike and so on..) Makes one wonder how far and how long has this gone on?..I know you can trace Mueller back to the Whitey Bulger deal and crowdstrike was the only folks to look at the the hacked DNC Server (why not the FBI?)..Rosenstein's wife is Hillary's lawyer not to mention some others...it's definitely worth a read...
Kestrel...

Yup. Read it in a quiet library with no cameras....

This post has been edited by zurg: 11 January 2020 - 10:20 PM

#5 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2020 - 10:29 PM

View Postzurg, on 11 January 2020 - 10:20 PM, said:

Yup. Read it in a quiet library with no cameras....

And your back to the wall...

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 January 2020 - 12:53 AM

Go, Sharyl, Go! :woohoo:

I love that woman! :yes:

#7 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2020 - 02:27 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 11 January 2020 - 10:29 PM, said:

And your back to the wall...

And wearing Kevlar body armor...

#8 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>

Posted 12 January 2020 - 06:54 AM

View Postkestrel, on 11 January 2020 - 05:06 PM, said:

Kestrel...

And in other things that make you go Hmm...Comey's daughter, who happens to be an Assistant US Attorney, announced they lost the video of Epstein's cell due to a 'technical error'.

Jeffrey Epstein: Jail CCTV erased by 'technical errors'

#9 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 January 2020 - 07:39 AM

Hm, makes me ask the question; “is the power of the presidency safe” in Democrat’s control?

Evidence says no.

#10 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 January 2020 - 07:41 AM

But does this person have real knowledge through hearsay, or is this just another one of those idiots that actually acted? I mean the only real evidence is that information that's passed through 10-12 sources.

#11 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 12 January 2020 - 12:16 PM

View PostJunto, on 12 January 2020 - 06:54 AM, said:

And in other things that make you go Hmm...Comey's daughter, who happens to be an Assistant US Attorney, announced they lost the video of Epstein's cell due to a 'technical error'.

Yepper!...and i just read where the FBI Agent who was with Peter Strozk when General Flynn got screwed (planted process charges) was "disappeared" out to the San Francisco office but when that fact was made known the S/F field office scrubbed his name from their website the same day..guys name is Pienka (I think) and I see FBI director is going to apologize for the (more than) 17 "Mistakes" in the FISA applications and make a DVD to train his people how to not acquire warrants illegally! (that should do it right?) Pres Trump has expressed his disappointment...
Kestrel...

#12 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 January 2020 - 04:29 PM

View PostJunto, on 12 January 2020 - 06:54 AM, said:

Yeah, and I understand there's a bridge for sale in Brooklyn!

:yes:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users