RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Cops call for arrest of Rep. Omar after armed Iranian national capture - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cops call for arrest of Rep. Omar after armed Iranian national capture at Mar-a-Lago Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2020 - 03:34 PM

Cops call for arrest of Rep. Omar after armed Iranian national captured at Mar-a-Lago
Posted by Pat Droney
Jan 11, 2020
Law Enforcement Today

<More Surprise Here>

In Palm Beach, FL Friday morning, an Iranian national was arrested about four miles from President Trump's Mar-a-Lago presidential retreat.

The man, identified as Masoud Yareioeill Zoleh on his passport, was armed with several knives, a machete and a pickax. Zoleh was arrested at Bradley Park, which is on the east end of the Flagler Memorial Bridge, according to Palm Beach police spokesman Michal Ogrodnick.

Police responded to a call at around 9:30 a.m. and found Zoleh, who also had $22,000 on him and had a car parked at the Palm Beach International Airport.

What might be most troubling about the entire thing is that just days ago, "Squad" member Rep. Ilhan Omar called for Iran to go after Trump properties. Now that a real threat has been identified, cops around the country are calling for her to be arrested for inciting potential violence and threatening national security.

A Daily News photographer who was on the scene saw Zoleh being taken into custody by three Palm Beach police officers, along with two plainclothes officers whom he was told were from another agency. The man also had camping gear on him, according to the photographer. The Palm Beach Post published photos of the arrest.

The arrest on Friday morning came just days after Iran shot approximately twelve ballistic missiles at military bases in Iraq that house U.S. troops. This was in response to the United States airstrike that took out terrorist mastermind Qassem Soleimani, who was the head of the Iranian Quds Force, just outside Baghdad International Airport.

President Trump ordered the airstrike and taking out of Soleimani after U.S. intelligence sources developed information that Soleimani was planning terrorist activities against the United States embassy in Baghdad, as well as other countries. Last week, insurgents attacked the embassy in Iraq, an attack that was subsequently repelled by a U.S. show of force, unlike what happened in Benghazi, Libya under the Obama administration.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, appearing on the Ingraham Angle on Fox News said Thursday that Soleimani was planning "a series of imminent attacks" when he was killed.[3]

(snip)

<More Surprise Here>

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 January 2020 - 03:58 PM

Meh. Omar's comments were undeniably (and incredibly) stupid. But I'm not convinced this is much smarter.

<_<

#3 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2020 - 04:39 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 January 2020 - 03:58 PM, said:

Meh. Omar's comments were undeniably (and incredibly) stupid. But I'm not convinced this is much smarter.

<_<

I agree. At most, this gives her the excuse to play the 'victim' card.

#4 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2020 - 05:54 PM

Water board her.

#5 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:03 PM

By democrat standards this should definitely qualify her for some type of FISA surveillance.

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:05 PM

View Posttailgunner, on 11 January 2020 - 05:54 PM, said:

Water board her.

If she's like any of the muslims I've met she would benefit from the bath.

#7 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:25 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 January 2020 - 03:58 PM, said:

<_<

I disagree. Hateful witch that she is, I believe that she meant every word, but courched it so as to give her cover.

that said, not enough to do anything about it. Except maybe an investigation.....

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:42 PM

View PostHowsithangin, on 11 January 2020 - 06:25 PM, said:

I disagree. Hateful witch that she is, I believe that she meant every word, but courched it so as to give her cover.

that said, not enough to do anything about it. Except maybe an investigation.....

Oh I agree she meant it. She hates this country, and she proves it every time she flaps her yap. I wouldn't lose a moment's sleep if she got run over by a truck tomorrow. But meanwhile I think it's silly to demand her arrest for this latest round of stupidity.

:shrug:

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:51 PM

When you elect openly anti-American politicians into office who use that office to espouse their hatred for this country, denounce it and the President at every opportunity while also supporting those who want to destroy America and everything that it stands for, what the f*ck do you expect is going to happen in the streets?

And, quite frankly, said politicians should be summarily removed from office.

What moron pays the person threatening their family's safety and security?

Wake the EFF up!

#10 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 January 2020 - 07:11 PM

Natural Selection, on 11 January 2020 - 06:05 PM, said:

This is so non-pc itís awesome

#11 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery

Posted 11 January 2020 - 07:24 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 January 2020 - 06:42 PM, said:

Oh I agree she meant it. She hates this country, and she proves it every time she flaps her yap. I wouldn't lose a moment's sleep if she got run over by a truck tomorrow. But meanwhile I think it's silly to demand her arrest for this latest round of stupidity.

:shrug:

I agree as well.

SCOTUS, in Watts v. United States, 394 U.S. 705 (1969), sets a fairly high bar in what can be considered a 'true threat' vs. mere "political rhetoric". This is just short of Watts.

Now, show me something, ANYTHING, that shows a "Direct connection" between Omar and the clown, - an email, anything - and I'll be the first
amongst many to volunteer the rope for her hanging.

#12 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:14 PM

Ticked@TinselTown, on 11 January 2020 - 06:51 PM, said:

When you elect openly anti-American politicians into office who use that office to espouse their hatred for this country, denounce it and the President at every opportunity while also supporting those who want to destroy America and everything that it stands for, what the f*ck do you expect is going to happen in the streets?

Wake the EFF up!

:exactly:

She needs to be impeached and removed from office. She is a seditious enemy to this country.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 11 January 2020 - 09:16 PM

#13 User is offline   First Sarge 

• <no title>

Posted 11 January 2020 - 09:51 PM

Natural Selection, on 11 January 2020 - 06:05 PM, said:

I know, they have a stench you can taste (kinda tangy)

#14 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 11 January 2020 - 10:16 PM

First Sarge, on 11 January 2020 - 09:51 PM, said:

I know, they have a stench you can taste (kinda tangy)

https://www.google.c...nted-candle.amp

#15 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 12 January 2020 - 08:22 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 11 January 2020 - 06:51 PM, said:

Wake the EFF up!

View PostRock N, on 11 January 2020 - 09:14 PM, said:

She needs to be impeached and removed from office. She is a seditious enemy to this country.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users