RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Cardi B floats bid for Congress: 'I deadass have sooo much ideas&# - RightNation.US

Cardi B floats bid for Congress: 'I deadass have sooo much ideas&# Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2020 - 03:30 PM

and the hit's (and misses) just keep on coming!!
washingtonexaminer.com
Cardi B floats bid for Congress: 'I deadass have sooo much ideas'
by Spencer Neale | January 13, 2020 12:20 PM
Singer Cardi B, who last week said she wanted to leave America because President Trump is "putting American lives in danger," now wants to be part of the United States government ó even though she doesn't agree with it.

"I think I want to be a politician," tweeted the pop star. "I really love government even tho I don't agree with Government."

Cardi B, 27, said she was filing for a Nigerian passport the day after an airstrike killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani and Iraqi militia leader Abu Mahdi al Muhandis outside the Baghdad International Airport.

"I do feel like if I go back to school and focus up I can be part of Congress," added Cardi B in a follow-up tweet. "I deadass have sooo much ideas that make sense." The word "deadass" implies that Cardi B is serious about her ideas making sense.

This isn't the first time Cardi B has dabbled in politics. Last year, a clip of the pop star demanding to see "receipts" for the 40% in taxes she pays a year went viral, with many suggesting that Cardi B run for Congress.

"So you know, the government is taking 40% of my taxes," said Cardi B in a video posted online. "Uncle Sam, I want to know what you're doing with my f---ing tax money. Because you know what I'm saying, like, when you donate to a kid from a foreign country, they give you updates of what they doing with your donation. I want to know what you're doing with my f---ing tax money."

And next we gonna be having Cardi having to run to find out whats the Hap's wid her money! if she really looks into what the govt does with her money she'll be a republican and never sell another crappy song..:):):)

Kestrel...

#2 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2020 - 03:44 PM

Geez Louise, we already have Mad Maxine Waters if we want someone in congress who can't speak proper English and has no idea what she's doing, but has a very big mouth and a lot of hot air. We don't need another. Just go on to Nigeria, Stripper Girl.

#3 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 13 January 2020 - 04:05 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 13 January 2020 - 03:44 PM, said:

Geez Louise, we already have Mad Maxine Waters if we want someone in congress who can't speak proper English and has no idea what she's doing, but has a very big mouth and a lot of hot air. We don't need another. Just go on to Nigeria, Stripper Girl.

So you don't think the country would benefit from her "So much ideas?" I mean after all they are "DeadAss" you know!...Just gets stranger and stranger..
Kestrel...

#4 User is offline   whwr55 

• <no title>
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:46 PM

sad part is people will vote for her

#5 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:52 PM

It's called "your fair share" d!psh!t.

The term Democrats, you know the ones you side with, use when justifying an increase in taxes.

#6 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2020 - 06:27 PM

Cardi B really thought Gen. Qassem Soleimani was a nice person?

He would have any Iranian soldier that went AWOL to be strapped in a chair and then someone would cut his ears off with a razor blade.

#7 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:02 PM

View PostAntiObama, on 13 January 2020 - 06:27 PM, said:

Cardi B really thought Gen. Qassem Soleimani was a nice person?

He would have any Iranian soldier that went AWOL to be strapped in a chair and then someone would cut his ears off with a razor blade.

Since when has a leftard proven that they are intelligent or informed?

#8 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:05 PM

Beam me up, Scotty.

:pinch:

#9 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:06 PM

"I deadass have sooo much ideas that make sense." The word "deadass" implies that Cardi B is serious about her ideas making sense.

What could go wrong? :shrug:

:zip:

#10 User is offline   Buckwheat Jones 

• <no title>

Posted 13 January 2020 - 08:12 PM

Maybe a course in remedial English would also be a deadass good idea.

#11 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 January 2020 - 09:00 PM

I thought she was moving to Nigeria?

#12 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:59 AM

Is she distant kin to AOC?

#13 User is offline   dan r 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:52 AM

I thought this was another Babylon Bee article at first.

#14 User is offline   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:45 AM

View PostSeverian, on 13 January 2020 - 09:00 PM, said:

I thought she was moving to Nigeria?

Her IQ was to low to be accepted.

#15 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 10:19 AM

"So you know, the government is taking 40% of my taxes," said Cardi B in a video posted online. "Uncle Sam, I want to know what you're doing with my f---ing tax money. Because you know what I'm saying, like, when you donate to a kid from a foreign country, they give you updates of what they doing with your donation. I want to know what you're doing with my f---ing tax money."

Can't say I disagree with her. If she were to become a member of Congress, maybe she would be the one with the balls to call for bi-annual audits. Nobody currently there seems to give a <censored>.

#16 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:12 PM

tailgunner, on 14 January 2020 - 08:45 AM, said:

Her IQ was to low to be accepted.

:biglaugh:

#17 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:37 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 14 January 2020 - 10:19 AM, said:

Can't say I disagree with her. If she were to become a member of Congress, maybe she would be the one with the balls to call for bi-annual audits. Nobody currently there seems to give a <censored>.

yeah sure...the system wouldn't corrupt her at all!...http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/pinch.gif If she thinks (and I'm going out on a limb here) that the entertainment Industry is corrupt (she probably doesn't) she ain't seen nothing!
Kestrel...

#18 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:45 PM

kestrel, on 14 January 2020 - 12:37 PM, said:

yeah sure...the system wouldn't corrupt her at all!...http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/pinch.gif If she thinks (and I'm going out on a limb here) that the entertainment Industry is corrupt (she probably doesn't) she ain't seen nothing!
Kestrel...

Do you honestly think I believe this broad will ever run for Congress, let alone become a member? Where in my history of posting on RN would give you the idea that I believe ANYTHING that ANYONE publicly declares?

I donít believe any politician, any media figure, any celebrity or even any Facebook poster. Who do you think youíre talking to?

#19 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:06 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 14 January 2020 - 02:45 PM, said:

Do you honestly think I believe this broad will ever run for Congress, let alone become a member? Where in my history of posting on RN would give you the idea that I believe ANYTHING that ANYONE publicly declares?

I don't believe any politician, any media figure, any celebrity or even any Facebook poster. Who do you think you're talking to?

Whoa! WTF dude? I was agreeing with you as I "honestly don't believe you think she will run" for congress and I never really looked at all your R/N postings to to ascertain whether you believe "ANYTHING that ANYONE publicly declares"
You said:"I don't believe any politician, any media figure, any celebrity or even any Facebook poster. Who do you think you're talking to?"
Well... I honestly thought you were "Magic Rat" but I'm beginning to have doubts like maybe a triggered snowflake in some serious need of a safe space and a puppy or two hacked your account...If I offended you somehow please accept my apologies and my pledge to be more..."intuitive?" henceforth if I read anything from you..Again Sorry.
Kestrel...

#20 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:45 PM

kestrel, on 14 January 2020 - 04:06 PM, said:

Whoa! WTF dude? I was agreeing with you as I "honestly don't believe you think she will run" for congress and I never really looked at all your R/N postings to to ascertain whether you believe "ANYTHING that ANYONE publicly declares"
You said:"I don't believe any politician, any media figure, any celebrity or even any Facebook poster. Who do you think you're talking to?"
Well... I honestly thought you were "Magic Rat" but I'm beginning to have doubts like maybe a triggered snowflake in some serious need of a safe space and a puppy or two hacked your account...If I offended you somehow please accept my apologies and my pledge to be more..."intuitive?" henceforth if I read anything from you..Again Sorry.
Kestrel...

I thought it was weird that you believed I would defend this dingbat. I misread you. Excuse the attitude.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 14 January 2020 - 06:47 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users