RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Cory Booker Moved To Tears During Participation Trophy Acceptance Spee - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cory Booker Moved To Tears During Participation Trophy Acceptance Spee Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:40 AM

Cory Booker Moved To Tears During Participation Trophy Acceptance Speech
January 13th, 2020
Babylon Bee

<More Here>

NEWARK, NJ—After accepting his resignation from the 2020 presidential race, the Democratic National Committee awarded its coveted Participation Trophy to Senator Cory Booker for all of his fine work on his brief campaign.

"This is a big deal," said DNC chairperson Tom Perez. "Not every candidate gets one of these. Well, actually they do, but not all at the same time, so that makes it special."

At the award ceremony, Booker made no effort to hide his emotions during his two-hour acceptance speech. "I just wish there was some way to share this with all of you who took your hard-earned money and backed a candidate with no real chance of getting the nomination," said a tearful Booker. "But, alas, there isn't. So if any of you want to stop by my office and look at it, you're certainly welcome."

Booker's speech reiterated a number of his campaign platform issues, and he reminded voters that they are more than welcome to donate to his 2024 presidential bid. "Cash gifts with no receipt is our preferred method," he explained.

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:41 AM

:biglaugh:

Love it!

#3 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:05 AM

:biglaugh:

#4 User is offline   BARman29 

• Stay resolute.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 January 2020 - 11:33 AM

For some reason it took me to paragraph 3 to check the byline and realize it is satire.

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:55 AM

View PostBARman29, on 14 January 2020 - 11:33 AM, said:

For some reason it took me to paragraph 3 to check the byline and realize it is satire.

LOL, same here!

:lol:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users