RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Transgender Men Claim Lack Of Gender-Neutral Menstruation Products Cau - RightNation.US

Transgender Men Claim Lack Of Gender-Neutral Menstruation Products Cau Makes Them ‘Unsafe’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:46 AM

Transgender Men Claim Lack Of Gender-Neutral Menstruation Products Causes 'Pain,' Makes Them 'Unsafe'
By Emily Zanotti
DailyWire.com
JANUARY 13TH, 2020

<More NOT The Babylon Bee Here... Maybe - lefties Make It SO Difficult To Tell These Days>

Female-to-male transgender individuals who still menstruate are now saying that feminine hygiene products, which are typically marketed at biological women, should be gender-neutral (and free) so that they are not further oppressed, harmed, or triggered by gender-specific packaging and the cost of period products during their "time of the month."

The revelation comes in a wide-ranging report from NBC News, which claims that transgender individuals are caused "pain" by the fact that menstruation is assumed to be a female-only process.

"I didn't believe that having periods would be a part of my lived experience," one prominent trans-rights activist told NBC about the situation. "I felt isolated; everything about periods was tailored to girls, yet me, a boy, was experiencing this and nothing in the world documented that."

"Some transgender and gender-nonconforming people who menstruate," the story continues, taking care not to refer to the individuals as biologically female, though that is what they are, "say when the products are categorized as women's products, they can feel alienated — and may even avoid purchasing them altogether."

The problems stem from the products themselves. Typically, feminine hygiene products are referred to as "feminine," even though there are, now, "masculine" periods. As a result, menstruation products have female-oriented packaging, are marketed to women, and are available exclusively in women's restrooms (and at a cost). There are also concerns about using feminine hygiene products, if there's a chance someone a transgender individual encounters in the process is surprised by their need for pads or tampons.

Activists also say that female-to-male transgenders, who haven't completed their gender transition, are being "discriminated against" by care providers like gynecologists who will only see patients who have female reproductive systems or who identify as biologically female.

(snip)

<More NOT The Babylon Bee Here... Maybe - lefties Make It SO Difficult To Tell These Days>

#2 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:05 AM

:biglaugh:
Too bad, so sad...

#3 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:32 AM

Maybe they can check with Barack Obama to see how "he" copes; he's been menstruating since he was a teenager.

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 14 January 2020 - 08:34 AM

#4 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:36 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/lT4sgCJwC7B4c/giphy.gif

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:47 AM

Well then if you want to be a man, rip the plumbing out or quit your bitching.

#6 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:08 AM

Good grief! I don't see how anyone can interpret this as anything but attention seeking whackos with too much time on their hands... :nuts:

#7 User is offline   LeansToTheRight 

• Dr. Elson Floyd. RIP
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:22 AM

A male has never EVER in the history of this planet menstruated. Not all females have menstruated, but 99.999999999999999% have. “Boys” or “men” having periods isn’t a biological possibility. Therefore, if you are menstruating, then you clearly are female.

#8 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:45 AM

View PostLeansToTheRight, on 14 January 2020 - 09:22 AM, said:

A male has never EVER in the history of this planet menstruated. Not all females have menstruated, but 99.999999999999999% have. "Boys" or "men" having periods isn't a biological possibility. Therefore, if you are menstruating, then you clearly are female.

These guys were way ahead of the rest of us.

#9 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 10:04 AM

Ben Cranklin, on 14 January 2020 - 08:32 AM, said:

Maybe they can check with Barack Obama to see how "he" copes; he's been menstruating since he was a teenager.

#10 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 14 January 2020 - 12:58 PM

Stop the world, I want to get off

View PostBen Cranklin, on 14 January 2020 - 08:32 AM, said:

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2020 - 01:47 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 14 January 2020 - 09:45 AM, said:

These guys were way ahead of the rest of us.

Great scene!

:rofl:

#12 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 January 2020 - 01:56 PM

LeansToTheRight, on 14 January 2020 - 09:22 AM, said:

A male has never EVER in the history of this planet menstruated. Not all females have menstruated, but 99.999999999999999% have. “Boys” or “men” having periods isn’t a biological possibility. Therefore, if you are menstruating, then you clearly are female.

Or you have sat on a spike.

#13 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:13 PM

Oh Good Grief

:confused:

#14 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:37 PM

First world problems.

There are actual women that not only have no access to feminine sanitary products, but are forced to leave their homes to brave the elements or dangerous huts because menstruation is still thought of as some kind of curse.

#15 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:43 PM

And y'know - Here's another layer of the insanity involved: They want to menstruate. This whole "problem" (:rolleyes:) is based on their disappointment that they have no real-world use for menstruation products.

Well I've got news for ya, Chester: NO woman I've ever met "enjoys" her period. "Gee, this feels great! Too bad it's only once a month. I wish I could menstruate ALL the time!" Nope, it's something they put up with because they have to. Why on earth would anybody want to???

:wacko:

#16 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 14 January 2020 - 02:57 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2020 - 02:37 PM, said:

First world problems.

There are actual women that not only have no access to feminine sanitary products, but are forced to leave their homes to brave the elements or dangerous huts because menstruation is still thought of as some kind of curse.

You are right! We call them muslim countries and crap-holes, now back to your latte.

#17 User is offline   BootsieBets 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:17 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 January 2020 - 02:43 PM, said:

And y'know - Here's another layer of the insanity involved: They want to menstruate. This whole "problem" (:rolleyes:) is based on their disappointment that they have no real-world use for menstruation products.

Well I've got news for ya, Chester: NO woman I've ever met "enjoys" her period. "Gee, this feels great! Too bad it's only once a month. I wish I could menstruate ALL the time!" Nope, it's something they put up with because they have to. Why on earth would anybody want to???

:wacko:

Well, I’m not sure they want to menstruate. I don’t think they are sure what they want. If they haven’t had what they so euphemistically call “the bottom surgery” then they have to just expect they are going to keep menstruating and deal with it, cuz they are still biologically female. And why everyone is bending into pretzels to try to not hurt their little feelings, I don’t know.

As far as having to put up with it, my mother always told me it wasn’t pleasant but it was what women had to go through in order to be able to have children and that was a miracle. Of course today there are so many woman who don’t look at motherhood as a miracle anymore and if these “females” are trying to become “males” they aren’t looking forward to it either. What a sad and confused world we have become.

#18 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:22 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 14 January 2020 - 09:08 AM, said:

Good grief! I don't see how anyone can interpret this as anything but attention seeking whackos with too much time on their hands... :nuts:

I see it as a sign of very serious mental illness.

#19 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:37 PM

Taggart Transcontinental, on 14 January 2020 - 02:57 PM, said:

You are right! We call them muslim countries and crap-holes, now back to your latte.

Ya sure. It’s only Muslims..

#20 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:43 PM

View PostLadybird, on 14 January 2020 - 02:37 PM, said:

First world problems.

Huge problem in sub Sahara (but not limited to) Africa
https://rewire.news/...can-be-a-curse/

List of countries which are viewed as Sub Sahara
https://www.loc.gov/...ountrylist.html

Which is pretty much every nation.

This goes a bit more into detail by nation

https://www.womenshe...ound-the-world/

Would be of interest to see breakdowns of dominant religions for a lot of these countries and how it affects the stigma and treatment of woman during this time.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users