RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: USA-USA-USA ! - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

USA-USA-USA ! Trump Causes Near Riot Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:07 PM

A near riot broke out last night in the New Orleans Super Dome. It has been attributed to the appearance of President Donald Trump and his beautiful First Lady Melania. Fortunately the riot was avoided by the performance of the LSU football team who are suspected of being Trump supporters as evidenced by Coach O thanking the president for his support.

Crawfish and oyster poboys will be served to the Bayou Bengals when they are honored at the White House which reinforces the suspicion that Trump is actually a Coonass.

If proven Nancy Peolosi will add that as a third article of impeachment.

#2 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 January 2020 - 04:41 PM

I loved the look on Melania's face. "Donald, you said that you were taking me to a football game. I don't see Lionel Messi anywhere!"

#3 User is online   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 15 January 2020 - 07:36 AM

gravelrash, on 14 January 2020 - 04:41 PM, said:

I loved the look on Melania's face. "Donald, you said that you were taking me to a football game. I don't see Lionel Messi anywhere!"

I was watching the secret service guys. The looks on their faces indicated they were none to happy about the distance Trump was from them.

#4 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 15 January 2020 - 08:40 AM

erp, on 15 January 2020 - 07:36 AM, said:

I was watching the secret service guys. The looks on their faces indicated they were none to happy about the distance Trump was from them.

They must be on super high alert because Trump keeps winning, the left is out of ideas, the left is violent, and Pelosi all but told her base to go terminate Trump.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users