RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Thief Breaks Into John Solomonís Car Night Before Impeachment Trial, S - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Thief Breaks Into John Solomonís Car Night Before Impeachment Trial, S Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 03 February 2020 - 10:12 PM

Thief Breaks Into John Solomon's Car Night Before Impeachment Trial, Steals Laptop Containing Explosive Information On Ukraine And Joe Biden

https://www.teaparty.org/
(Gateway Pundit)

Article:

Someone broke into investigative reporter John Solomon's car parked near the White House the night before the senate impeachment trial began.

The thief stole John Solomon's laptop which contained sensitive information on former Vice President Joe Biden and Ukraine.

The break-in, which happened across from the White House's Eisenhower Executive Office Building, was described as a "professional job" and authorities believe the individual(s) used a sophisticated electronic jamming device to open the car's lock.

"It's a pretty professional job," John Solomon told RCI of the break-in, "but it's probably just a coincidence."

"It was probably just a street criminal searching for pass codes," he added. "Or it could be someone searching for my Ukraine stuff, we don't know at this point."

It appears to be a targeted political hit because Solomon said nothing else was taken from his car, including cash.

Paul Sperry of Real Clear Investigations reported:

On the night before the Senate impeachment trial began, someone broke into veteran Washington investigative journalist John Solomon's car parked near the White House and stole his laptop, according to a D.C. Metropolitan Police Department report obtained by RealClearInvestigations.

The computer contained notes on Ukraine and former Vice President Joe Biden and other sensitive information, Solomon, 52, said in an interview. He said he was preparing to launch a new podcast and news site at the time.

Though the laptop has since been recovered, the investigation is still open. "The case has been assigned a detective and is under investigation," MPD spokesman Sean Hickman told RCI.

The Secret Service is also involved in the matter, which appears suspicious. Break-ins are rare in the high-security area where the crime occurred, just outside the White House perimeter, and a sophisticated device appears to have been used to get into the vehicle.

The computer and bag, which also contained his U.S. Capitol press security badge, were discovered the next day nearly a block away from where his car had been parked. The contents of the bag had been dumped out on a picnic bench near the FDIC building. The location had no security cameras, so there is no known video surveillance footage that can be reviewed. Authorities described it as one of the few "dark spots" in the area.

Award-winning investigative reporter John Solomon has been targeted by Dem Rep. Adam Schiff for his explosive reporting on Ukraine and the Biden crime family.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 04 February 2020 - 12:04 AM

I'm just glad he avoided the suicide attempt!

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 04 February 2020 - 01:11 AM

It's truly amazing how often coincidences occur that haul democrat ass out of the fire. It's truly amazing how lucky they are. <_<

a body is soon to be found in a dark corner of DC sans wallet and ID, burnt beyond recognition. After all the first rule of assassination is to take out the assassin, and all that

This post has been edited by Howsithangin: 04 February 2020 - 01:11 AM

#4 User is offline   LeansToTheRight 

• Dr. Elson Floyd. RIP
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 04 February 2020 - 01:59 AM

View Postpepperonikkid, on 03 February 2020 - 10:12 PM, said:

Thief Breaks Into John Solomon's Car Night Before Impeachment Trial, Steals Laptop Containing Explosive Information On Ukraine And Joe Biden

https://www.teaparty.org/
(Gateway Pundit)

Article:

Someone broke into investigative reporter John Solomon's car parked near the White House the night before the senate impeachment trial began.

The thief stole John Solomon's laptop which contained sensitive information on former Vice President Joe Biden and Ukraine.

The break-in, which happened across from the White House's Eisenhower Executive Office Building, was described as a "professional job" and authorities believe the individual(s) used a sophisticated electronic jamming device to open the car's lock.

"It's a pretty professional job," John Solomon told RCI of the break-in, "but it's probably just a coincidence."

"It was probably just a street criminal searching for pass codes," he added. "Or it could be someone searching for my Ukraine stuff, we don't know at this point."

It appears to be a targeted political hit because Solomon said nothing else was taken from his car, including cash.

Paul Sperry of Real Clear Investigations reported:

On the night before the Senate impeachment trial began, someone broke into veteran Washington investigative journalist John Solomon's car parked near the White House and stole his laptop, according to a D.C. Metropolitan Police Department report obtained by RealClearInvestigations.

The computer contained notes on Ukraine and former Vice President Joe Biden and other sensitive information, Solomon, 52, said in an interview. He said he was preparing to launch a new podcast and news site at the time.

Though the laptop has since been recovered, the investigation is still open. "The case has been assigned a detective and is under investigation," MPD spokesman Sean Hickman told RCI.

The Secret Service is also involved in the matter, which appears suspicious. Break-ins are rare in the high-security area where the crime occurred, just outside the White House perimeter, and a sophisticated device appears to have been used to get into the vehicle.

The computer and bag, which also contained his U.S. Capitol press security badge, were discovered the next day nearly a block away from where his car had been parked. The contents of the bag had been dumped out on a picnic bench near the FDIC building. The location had no security cameras, so there is no known video surveillance footage that can be reviewed. Authorities described it as one of the few "dark spots" in the area.

Award-winning investigative reporter John Solomon has been targeted by Dem Rep. Adam Schiff for his explosive reporting on Ukraine and the Biden crime family.

Full Story

Never heard of cloud storage? Electronic notes? I hope these are details left out of the story and that John Solomon really didnít have paper/pen notes (only) and files only saved to his laptopís hard drive.

#5 User is offline   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 04 February 2020 - 05:17 AM

View PostLeansToTheRight, on 04 February 2020 - 01:59 AM, said:

Never heard of cloud storage? Electronic notes? I hope these are details left out of the story and that John Solomon really didnít have paper/pen notes (only) and files only saved to his laptopís hard drive.

See this is why I think his claims are BS. No journalist with any skill wouldn't have thumb drives, cloud storage, hard copies, and more.

#6 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 04 February 2020 - 07:33 AM

View PostModerator T, on 04 February 2020 - 05:17 AM, said:

See this is why I think his claims are BS. No journalist with any skill wouldn't have thumb drives, cloud storage, hard copies, and more.

Especially after Sheryl Attikisson had all her issues with the government. . .

#7 User is offline   Ma Deuce 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 04 February 2020 - 09:27 AM

How convenient a theft. Of course from my perspective, why would you leave a laptop in a car to where a thief, or anyone else could see it?

#8 User is online   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 04 February 2020 - 12:11 PM

View PostMa Deuce, on 04 February 2020 - 09:27 AM, said:

How convenient a theft. Of course from my perspective, why would you leave a laptop in a car to where a thief, or anyone else could see it?

I frequently leave a laptop and/or a briefcase in the car... but not to where a casual opportunist walking past and glancing in a window would see it. Plus, it's encrypted and backed up and I have several spare laptops in the Smithee Org - The loss of any one would not be a catastrophe.

#9 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 04 February 2020 - 12:34 PM

Iím impressed he found a parking spot near the White House.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users