RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Trump Endorses Bill Allowing Victims Of Illegal Immigrant Crimes To - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Trump Endorses Bill Allowing Victims Of Illegal Immigrant Crimes To Sue Sanctuary Cities Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:08 AM

Trump Endorses Bill Allowing Victims Of Illegal Immigrant Crimes To Sue Sanctuary Cities

Washington Examiner
by Anna Giaritelli
February 04, 2020 11:41 PM

Excerpt:

President Trump centered the immigration portion of his State of the Union speech on "sanctuary cities," calling for Congress to pass a Senate bill that would allow victims of crimes committed by illegal immigrants to sue the local or state government if it is a sanctuary.

"The United States of America should be a sanctuary for law-abiding Americans — not criminal aliens," Trump said in his speech at the U.S. Capitol Tuesday evening. He called for the Justice for Victims of Sanctuary Cities Act, by Republican Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina, to be passed "immediately."

The president highlighted the story of Jody Jones, whose brother Rocky Jones was killed in December 2018 by a man who had been deported twice but illegally reentered the country.

"Rocky was at a gas station when this vile criminal fired eight bullets at him from close range, murdering him in cold blood. Rocky left behind a devoted family, including his brothers who loved him more than anything," Trump said.

The president called out California and New York, the former a sanctuary state and the latter a state that includes sanctuary zones where local policies prohibit law enforcement from turning over criminals to federal immigration officers for deportation.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:16 AM

:welldone:

When you aid and abet a crime, you should be held accountable for it.

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:31 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 05 February 2020 - 02:16 AM, said:

:exactly:

#4 User is offline   Currahee! 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:36 AM

I have been on this planet for 65 years and . . .

I have never been so ashamed . . . . of the Democrat members of Congress as I was last night....they moaned, booed, rolled their eyes, walked out in a huff, generally carried on like third graders . . . and finally . . . To cap it all off . . . when Madam Pelouse ripped up her copy of the SOTU speech and flung it down in disgust...gloves are off....we know exactly where they stand....and so does all of America.....

........and on the other side of the coin....

I have never been more proud of my President.....who stood their ..... glaring back at them . . . Standing like a stonewall (to borrow a little from Civil War history) and delivering the speech of his political life . . . But you could see with each line .... not just his politics....you saw also his sincerity . . . His faith . . . All that he believes . . . Not the crap that most politicians spew. This was truly A Reaganesque speech.

All that was needed was Kate Smith singing “God Bless America” at the end........

#5 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2020 - 08:04 AM

:clap:

About time!

:exactly:

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:06 AM

And refusing to enforce our immigration laws is certainly a crime. I don't care how they spin it.

#7 User is offline   firecoco 

• Yes! We! Can!
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:09 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 05 February 2020 - 09:06 AM, said:

And refusing to enforce our immigration laws is certainly a crime. I don't care how they spin it.

I thought nobody is above the law?...It seems illegal aliens are

#8 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:28 AM

View Postfirecoco, on 05 February 2020 - 09:09 AM, said:

Only as long as they continue to vote democrat...

#9 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 10:31 AM

View PostLiz, on 05 February 2020 - 02:08 AM, said:

Trump Endorses Bill Allowing Victims Of Illegal Immigrant Crimes To Sue Sanctuary Cities

Washington Examiner
by Anna Giaritelli
February 04, 2020 11:41 PM

Excerpt:

President Trump centered the immigration portion of his State of the Union speech on "sanctuary cities," calling for Congress to pass a Senate bill that would allow victims of crimes committed by illegal immigrants to sue the local or state government if it is a sanctuary.

"The United States of America should be a sanctuary for law-abiding Americans — not criminal aliens," Trump said in his speech at the U.S. Capitol Tuesday evening. He called for the Justice for Victims of Sanctuary Cities Act, by Republican Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina, to be passed "immediately."

The president highlighted the story of Jody Jones, whose brother Rocky Jones was killed in December 2018 by a man who had been deported twice but illegally reentered the country.

"Rocky was at a gas station when this vile criminal fired eight bullets at him from close range, murdering him in cold blood. Rocky left behind a devoted family, including his brothers who loved him more than anything," Trump said.

The president called out California and New York, the former a sanctuary state and the latter a state that includes sanctuary zones where local policies prohibit law enforcement from turning over criminals to federal immigration officers for deportation.

*snip*

Full Article

Any mayor or governor who pulls this sanctuary crap aught to be immediately arrested and lose their job. How is this even possible?? What elected official would even conceive of defying the law like that. I guess it is the ultimate in pandering to the lower class and alien invaders in the hope of votes.

#10 User is offline   islandboy88 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:08 AM

illegal aliens and democrats. There... fixed it for you. ;)

This post has been edited by islandboy88: 05 February 2020 - 11:08 AM

#11 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:01 PM

The Libs are gonna be angry :hairpull:

#12 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:03 PM

View PostHolland25, on 05 February 2020 - 10:31 AM, said:

Any mayor or governor who pulls this sanctuary crap aught to be immediately arrested and lose their job. How is this even possible?? What elected official would even conceive of defying the law like that. I guess it is the ultimate in pandering to the lower class and alien invaders in the hope of votes.

It's been made possible by the fact that under Dem leadership they endorsed it and under GOP leadership they lacked the guts to go after the mayors and governors who violated federal law.

#13 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:35 PM

*DING*DING*DING*

:2up:

That whole "nobody is above the law" theme coming from Democrats has become so dog-eared and flea-bitten as to be utterly laughable. EVERY time some lefty makes that claim on TV my wife & I both immediately respond "Then why isn't Hillary Clinton in prison?" LOL. Sometimes it comes out in such precise unison you'd think we'd rehearsed it, LOL.

View PostHolland25, on 05 February 2020 - 10:31 AM, said:

Agreed. If indeed "nobody is above the law", then every mayor or governor who has proclaimed their city or state (or anything else) to be a sanctuary from the freakin' law needs to be immediately arrested and tried for treason against their country.

It's time to stop playing patty-cake with these traitors.

<_<

#14 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 02:38 PM

View PostAntiObama, on 05 February 2020 - 02:01 PM, said:

The Libs are gonna be angry :hairpull:

Which means it's good.

#15 User is offline   TNCAVSCOUT 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 05:33 PM

Excellent. All these idiots should be prosecuted for aiding and abetting law breakers and sent to prison!

#16 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>

Posted 05 February 2020 - 05:43 PM

Hopefully, the GOP runs with this and does something similar to The Contract with America. If there is ever an opportunity for common sense legislators to be elected, it is on the coattails of President Trump right now.

#17 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>

Posted 06 February 2020 - 09:40 AM

When I see all this bold lawlessness and no one seems to get in trouble or persecuted it make me wonder if there is some kind of conspiracy. Glinton, Obama, Comey, etc. If these people are never brought to justice it will get worse and people will have no confidence in our system.

#18 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery

Posted 06 February 2020 - 09:36 PM

I'm surprised that the dims haven't yet said that since illegals are not U.S. Citizens, the law doesn't apply to them, or something like "it would be unfair to apply our citizenship laws to those who don't have any representation, and have not had a say in creating those laws".

This post has been edited by ASE: 06 February 2020 - 09:36 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users