RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: After Impeachment Acquittal Comes Removing Pelosi From Her Role As - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

After Impeachment Acquittal Comes Removing Pelosi From Her Role As Speaker, Pence Says Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 06 February 2020 - 03:10 AM

After Impeachment Acquittal Comes Removing Pelosi From Her Role As Speaker, Pence Says

Washington Examiner
by Rob Crilly
February 05, 2020 08:02 PM

Excerpt:

EAST PENNSBORO, Pennsylvania — Vice President Mike Pence called on supporters to make sure Nancy Pelosi is removed from the role of speaker of the House in November as he celebrated President Trump’s impeachment acquittal.

He said the Senate victory should serve as a springboard to winning back the House.

“I think they tried to impeach this president because they know they can’t defeat President Donald Trump in November of 2020,” Pence told a boisterous crowd at a Women for Trump event outside Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. “But that’s all over now. Senate Republicans came forward. The president was acquitted," he said.

“They’ve had their say. Come November, we’ll have our say," Pence said.

With Trump preparing for a midday address on Thursday, it was up to Pence to lead the White House response to the Senate acquittal.

He was aboard his campaign bus, driving from a diner stop in Lancaster to the rally, when news of the vote came through.

It turned an already lively crowd of about 500 people into a cauldron of excitement in the ballroom of the Radisson Hotel as they celebrated acquittal.

They greeted gaps in Pence's speech with chants of “four more years” and drowned out some of his words, such as when he said it was time to dump Pelosi out of her job.

"Let's make sure it's the last time Speaker Nancy Pelosi ever sits in the chair behind the president during the State of the Union address," he said, with the final words disappearing in a sea of noise.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2020 - 08:11 AM

:clap:

#3 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2020 - 11:18 AM

Get rid of Pelosi :)

#4 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2020 - 02:53 PM

Unfortunately, California is no longer a 2 party state.

Because of careful jerrymandering and legislation that got pushed through, there is no way the GOP can hold any amount of clout in CA.

In elections in California, they take the candidates with the highest and next highest number of votes and those candidates then get placed on the ballot for the next election.

Notice I didn't say that the candidate for the Democrats and Republicans? That's because California no longer recognizes both parties.

If you have nine people running for office and the candidates with the two highest number of votes are both Democrats, then a Democrat will take the position, no matter what.

They don't have the top Democrat and the top Republican go into a campaign for the seat, which insures that the Democrats maintain control of the political machinery in California.

Which is why I maintained that I was NOT represented by the elected officials in my district or my state. Leftards I talked with about this issue maintained that I was represented, I just didn't like their representation, to which I pointed out that if my views and my vote on issues were NOT counted by those who were elected to serve ALL Californians, not just those who espouse their same views, then I WAS NOT BEING REPRESENTED, and it was as simple as that.

Which, of course, is the crux of the TrumpHate.

Trump is working for ALL Americans, fixing an economy that was broken and purposely stymied by the partisan hack who previously held the office of POTUS, and Trump is SUCEEDING for ALL Americans, even the ones who openly hate him.

He doesn't CARE if they hate him or not, his job isn't to be liked, it's to do the best for America that he can, and he OWNS the job.

In spite of all the garbage thrown at him, this idiotic farce of an impeachment, the blockades at every avenue in the courts and legislative branches, he is STILL managing to accomplish amazing things for America and the results can be seen in every single state and on the paychecks of those who are now gainfully employed and enjoying steady income with raises and benefits.

And THAT is why the Left is so rabidly fixated on taking him down and removing him from office, because he RESPECTS the job that he has and he is doing it like a BOSS.

They don't want the young, brainwashed voters to see what a proud American can do for this nation from the Oval Office.

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2020 - 03:36 PM

Ah, Kalifornia, the Venezuela of the US.

#6 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 06 February 2020 - 04:07 PM

View PostSeverian, on 06 February 2020 - 03:36 PM, said:

Looking like it now.

#7 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 06 February 2020 - 04:23 PM

View Posttailgunner, on 06 February 2020 - 04:07 PM, said:

This crisis? You mean these drug addled insane people lining the streets? How do you clean it up? Pick them up, evaluate their mental health and then put them somewhere they can get the help they need. Or we can just wait until Kommifornia falls into the ocean.

#8 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 06 February 2020 - 04:29 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 06 February 2020 - 04:23 PM, said:

This crisis? You mean these drug addled insane people lining the streets? How do you clean it up? Pick them up, evaluate their mental health and then put them somewhere they can get the help they need. Or we can just wait until Kommifornia falls into the ocean.

As you can see in the vid, there's no mention of that. It the other dem voters fault, for not welcoming them with open arms. They are the problem.

#9 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 06 February 2020 - 04:59 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 06 February 2020 - 02:53 PM, said:

Unfortunately, California is no longer a 2 party state.

Because of careful jerrymandering and legislation that got pushed through, there is no way the GOP can hold any amount of clout in CA.

In elections in California, they take the candidates with the highest and next highest number of votes and those candidates then get placed on the ballot for the next election.

Notice I didn't say that the candidate for the Democrats and Republicans? That's because California no longer recognizes both parties.

If you have nine people running for office and the candidates with the two highest number of votes are both Democrats, then a Democrat will take the position, no matter what.

They don't have the top Democrat and the top Republican go into a campaign for the seat, which insures that the Democrats maintain control of the political machinery in California.

Which is why I maintained that I was NOT represented by the elected officials in my district or my state. Leftards I talked with about this issue maintained that I was represented, I just didn't like their representation, to which I pointed out that if my views and my vote on issues were NOT counted by those who were elected to serve ALL Californians, not just those who espouse their same views, then I WAS NOT BEING REPRESENTED, and it was as simple as that.

Which, of course, is the crux of the TrumpHate.

Trump is working for ALL Americans, fixing an economy that was broken and purposely stymied by the partisan hack who previously held the office of POTUS, and Trump is SUCEEDING for ALL Americans, even the ones who openly hate him.

He doesn't CARE if they hate him or not, his job isn't to be liked, it's to do the best for America that he can, and he OWNS the job.

In spite of all the garbage thrown at him, this idiotic farce of an impeachment, the blockades at every avenue in the courts and legislative branches, he is STILL managing to accomplish amazing things for America and the results can be seen in every single state and on the paychecks of those who are now gainfully employed and enjoying steady income with raises and benefits.

And THAT is why the Left is so rabidly fixated on taking him down and removing him from office, because he RESPECTS the job that he has and he is doing it like a BOSS.

They don't want the young, brainwashed voters to see what a proud American can do for this nation from the Oval Office.

:clap: :welldone: :bowdown:

View PostSeverian, on 06 February 2020 - 03:36 PM, said:

:yeahthat:

#10 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 07 February 2020 - 08:42 AM

tailgunner, on 06 February 2020 - 04:07 PM, said:

Looking like it now.

This same crap is also happening here in Louisville too.

But the city does not allow sidewalk camping like this or does the city harass business owners who try to keep these bums away from their buildings. The police here do disperse these camps and come in with a front end loader to scoop up all of their trash and filth. The do-gooder libtards all line up and cry on the TV news about what big ole meanies that the police are who are doing their jobs.

Thanks to the libtards, most of the state's mental hospitals have all closed.

These need to be re-opened and all of these bums need to be committed to them by court orders.

The do-gooders giving them all these tents, sleeping bags etc. is only encouraging more of this behavior.

Get them some real help or put them in a jail cell. That used to work for many decades. Thanks to libtards, we have had that proven effective option removed.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 07 February 2020 - 08:45 AM

#11 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 07 February 2020 - 09:04 AM

Liz, on 06 February 2020 - 03:10 AM, said:

“They’ve had their say. Come November, we’ll have our say," Pence said.

Democrats have unwittingly showed the American public how corrupt and crazy they truly are. November is going to hit them like a Mack truck!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users