RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Dershowitz: Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer ‘Have To Go’ If Democrats Want - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dershowitz: Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer ‘Have To Go’ If Democrats Want To Regain Power Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:29 PM

Dershowitz: Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer ‘Have To Go’ If Democrats Want To Regain Power

New York Post
By Mark Moore
February 9, 2020 | 11:29am

Excerpt:

Alan Dershowitz, the Harvard law professor who was part of President Trump’s legal team during the Senate impeachment trial, said the top Democratic leaders in Congress “have to go” if the party wants to regain power.

“I think they need new leadership. I think Schumer and Pelosi have to go. Schumer, because of his history of lying. You know, Pelosi actually called for me to be disbarred … because I had persuaded some senators” in the Senate trial, he said, referring to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

“I think the Dems need new leaders if they have any chance of returning to power,” Dershowitz said in an interview that aired Sunday morning on “The Cats Roundtable” with radio host John Catsimatidis on AM 970.

The Republican-majority Senate voted last Wednesday to acquit Trump on two articles of impeachment — abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

During the Senate trial, Dershowitz argued that if the president takes an action to get him re-elected, something he believes is in the nation’s interest, he cannot be impeached for it.

Pelosi slammed Dershowitz and the other lawyers on the White House defense team for violating the Constitution with the argument.

“I don’t know how they can retain their lawyer status, in the comments that they’re making,” Pelosi told reporters at the Capitol last month.

But Dershowitz said last week was good for the Constitution and bad for Democrats.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:11 AM

Yes, and that's exactly why they need to keep Pelosi & Schumer in place (as well as Schiff-for-brains, Jerry Nadless, and all the rest of those clowns). Nobody in their right minds wants the utterly corrupt Democrats to regain power.

B)

#3 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:53 AM

Why does the media have to constantly lie about stuff. That is not the argument Dershowitz made. It is the leftist spin on his argument because they can’t counter the actual argument.

What he said was that if the President takes an action that is not illegal/not a crime and it benefits his campaign/election, he should not be impeached for it.

The problem here is the leftist morons who think they can impeach simply because they don’t “like” something. Alan says “No. You can’t.”

#4 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 11 February 2020 - 04:24 AM

Yes, they need to go just to be rid of those crooks.

The thing is that the only ones the democraps have to replace them or any of their other people are all far left stupid commie nutbags. Most people don't want this.

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2020 - 04:47 AM

Would it be asking too much to be able to trust our politicians?! How about they be pro-American? That's the problem with the Left, you'd have to be insane to vote for the Idiots...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 11 February 2020 - 04:48 AM

#6 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:20 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 11 February 2020 - 04:47 AM, said:

Would it be asking too much to be able to trust our politicians?! How about they be pro-American? That's the problem with the Left, you'd have to be insane to vote for the Idiots...

Unfortunately, in this climate, being pro-American is considered shameful.

#7 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:53 AM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 11 February 2020 - 05:20 AM, said:

In the days of the Founders, one's loyalty was first to family, then town, then state, then country. None of this loyalty to a "global" elite government.

#8 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:09 PM

I've been saying ever since Crazy Nancy began the impeachment she would lose and resign in disgrace.

It's so easy to follow. Now one of The Squad want her job.

#9 User is online   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:19 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 11 February 2020 - 12:11 AM, said:

Yes, and that's exactly why they need to keep Pelosi & Schumer in place (as well as Schiff-for-brains, Jerry Nadless, and all the rest of those clowns). Nobody in their right minds wants the utterly corrupt Democrats to regain power.

B)

:yes:

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 11 February 2020 - 05:20 AM, said:

:exactly:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users