RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Nation's Wealthy, Privileged Gather To Lecture Nation - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nation's Wealthy, Privileged Gather To Lecture Nation On Evils Of Wealth, Privilege Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:43 PM

Nation's Wealthy, Privileged Gather To Lecture Nation On Evils Of Wealth, Privilege
February 24th, 2019
Babylon Bee

<More Here>

HOLLYWOOD, CA—According to sources at the 91st annual Academy Awards ceremony this evening, the nation's wealthy, privileged elite gathered to lecture the nation on the horrendous evils of wealth and privilege.

The wealthiest 0.00001% of the nation arrived at the exclusive, walled-off, high-security event in limos and luxury cars driven by servants in order to spend a few hours telling the nation's poor and middle-class citizens how they need to throw off the yoke of oppression put on them by the wealthy elite.

"It's the white, privileged, wealth hoarders that are ruining America," said one white, privileged man whose net worth is estimated at $160 million. "All you people in the cheap seats at home: you need to do better."

"America is just a terrible nation with no opportunity," said one woman who made $100 million wearing costumes and reading words someone else wrote off a page. "We must stop the 1% from hoarding all the wealth." Upon being informed she was well within the 1%, she clarified that it was actually the 0.000001% who are the problem.

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:43 PM

I was clicking through one of those “did you know” pop articles about stars and their cars. $2.7 million Bugattis are very popular with the scolding set.

#3 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 February 2020 - 08:06 PM

LOL, I'm tellin' ya, the Babylon Bee is a national treasure.

:2up: :thumbsup: :2up: :thumbsup: :2up:

#4 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:30 AM

I’m always amazed at why “regular” people watch these award shows. Who cares! I rarely go to the movies but if I do, I go to appreciate the storytelling, acting and a brief moment of letting my mind go to a different place from real life. It’s enjoyable in that format. I choose NOT to see the actors and actresses in other settings, purposefully. I only want their product; not their opinions and personalities and least of all their lecturing.

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:41 AM

View Postzurg, on 13 February 2020 - 10:30 AM, said:

I’m always amazed at why “regular” people watch these award shows. Who cares! I rarely go to the movies but if I do, I go to appreciate the storytelling, acting and a brief moment of letting my mind go to a different place from real life. It’s enjoyable in that format. I choose NOT to see the actors and actresses in other settings, purposefully. I only want their product; not their opinions and personalities and least of all their lecturing.

I never ever have watched or cared about these awards shows. A bunch of narcissists getting together in a self-congratulatory circle jerk, who gives a damn? And now that they see fit to look down on and lecture us deplorables, F that even more.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users