RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Awkward: Liz Warren Interrupts People Eating in a Diner - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Awkward: Liz Warren Interrupts People Eating in a Diner Who Clearly Want Her to Leave Them Alone Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:45 PM

Awkward: Liz Warren Interrupts People Eating in a Diner—Who Clearly Want Her to Leave Them Alone
BY MEGAN FOX
FEBRUARY 11, 2020
PJ Media

<More Surprise Here>

Every presidential primary campaign is full of photo ops where candidates wander aimlessly into cafes and harass people trying to eat lunch or dinner. It's inexplicable why anyone does this, and yet every four years, there they go again. This time it's Elizabeth Warren insisting on talking to strangers who would rather continue chewing in peace. The body language these people are giving off is ice cold and yet Warren doesn't seem to notice, nor do all the cameramen angling for a great shot of Warren being a regular person doing a thing no regular person would ever do.

The Hill

@thehill
Sen. Elizabeth Warren stops by a local diner in Manchester, NH.

Embedded video
8:31 PM - Feb 9, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
3,559 people are talking about this

One time, my family and I were eating at Portillo's and we ordered an entire chocolate cake, which we couldn't eat. My sister and I got the great idea to slice it up and offer it to people eating near us. Even with free cake, interrupting people's dinners didn't go so well. Warren didn't have any cake, just weird old-lady chatter and awkward hand gestures. Hardly anyone wanted to make eye contact with her. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to many more of these cringeworthy moments on this never-ending slog to November. Is it over yet?

(snip)

<More Surprise Here>

#2 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:50 PM

It's like being harassed by a panhandler when you're trying to eat, only this damn panhandler even brings a corps of paparazzi with her.

#3 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:55 PM

Like the clumsy and untalented Hillary Clinton, the equally mendacious Elizabeth Warren possesses absolutely no retail skills whatsoever. People just don't like them.

#4 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2020 - 06:11 PM

I saw a link to this article earlier today on Twitter. I thought it was the Babylon Bee.

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 11 February 2020 - 06:53 PM

At least she didn't smell their hair...so there's that.

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:02 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 11 February 2020 - 05:50 PM, said:

It's like being harassed by a panhandler when you're trying to eat, only this damn panhandler even brings a corps of paparazzi with her.

:yeahthat:

#7 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:13 PM

I received a text message from the Warren for President campaign.

WFP: Hi There! It's Kim with Warren for President is this .....?
ME: Not interested in Lie-A-Watha, thanks! (Elephant)
WFP: What issues are you interested in?
Me: Not becoming a slave to marism, vote trump 2020! KAG!
WFP: OK, thanks for letting me know. We're interested in connecting with folks, no matter who they're support. As you're thinking about the upcoming election, what issues matter to you?

Me: I told you not becoming a slave to marxism and the concepts of issue voting. We are done here so stop asking.

WFP: OK, we'll take you off our texting list. Thanks!
Yeah that's what I got and responded to. Issue voting. That's how they tear this nation apart. One idiot at a time, one issue at a time not realizing that the issue is how they separate us from each other.

#8 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>

Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:25 PM

One might ask Lies-When-Mouth-Open what her thought process might be if a total stranger walked up to her, while she was consuming mass quantities and started talking in a mundane/idiotic/completely random series of sentences. How would she react? Prolly call security and have the offending individual removed.
The current crop of politicians remind me of the whiny/cry baby/ wedgie/swirly receiving dorks we all knew in school. They are not nerds, they are inbred, buck-toothed, jug-headed, small-eyed, shallow end of the gene pool rejects!

#9 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:22 AM

About as welcome as a telemarketer that you can't hang up on.

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:50 AM

Bitch, leave me alone. I'm eating.

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:39 AM

Oh man, I wish that would happen to me someday. Rather than just turning away and ignoring the b*tch, I'd stand right up, raise my voice and tell her in no uncertain terms exactly what I think of her.

:censored:

#12 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:05 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 12 February 2020 - 08:39 AM, said:

Oh man, I wish that would happen to me someday. Rather than just turning away and ignoring the b*tch, I'd stand right up, raise my voice and tell her in no uncertain terms exactly what I think of her.

:censored:

Me, my responses:

Shouldn't you be studying for a D.N.A. test?

I have some friends with some really nice fake Indian jewelry and headdresses, I am sure they would fit you just fine.

You can talk to me, but only if your security losses their guns. Lead by example you know.

Your really rich.... I am not.... lead by example that you truly believe in wealth re distribution and give me half of what you have.

If you haven't lived in a country that practices exactly what you propose how can you say you truly understand how well it does or does not work? Experience is the best teacher after all.

#13 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• View blog

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:32 PM

View Postoki, on 12 February 2020 - 09:05 AM, said:

Me, my responses:

Shouldn't you be studying for a D.N.A. test?

I have some friends with some really nice fake Indian jewelry and headdresses, I am sure they would fit you just fine.

You can talk to me, but only if your security losses their guns. Lead by example you know.

Your really rich.... I am not.... lead by example that you truly believe in wealth re distribution and give me half of what you have.

If you haven't lived in a country that practices exactly what you propose how can you say you truly understand how well it does or does not work? Experience is the best teacher after all.

If college is too expensive are you going to give back the money Harvard paid you?

#14 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:15 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 12 February 2020 - 01:32 PM, said:

If college is too expensive are you going to give back the money Harvard paid you?

Or, how about you take YOUR WEALTH and pay for everything you are proposing? Aren't you one of the rich people that need to be taxed?

#15 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• View blog

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:45 PM

View Postoki, on 12 February 2020 - 02:15 PM, said:

Or, how about you take YOUR WEALTH and pay for everything you are proposing? Aren't you one of the rich people that need to be taxed?

While looking straight at her. Waitress do you serve Indian Pudding here?

#16 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:52 AM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 13 February 2020 - 10:45 PM, said:

Hey lady, the cigar store is around the corner.

#17 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:20 PM

View PostJoe the Pagan, on 13 February 2020 - 10:45 PM, said:

Oooh that is good. I would probably chime in and say, wow you are the whitest Indian I have ever seen, can someone pull the drapes the glare of her is hurting my eyes.

#18 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:34 PM

Pocahontas Liz is a moron.

Have you noticed her jerky body movements? Her arms and hands fly all over the place and her head jerks around like she has a twitch and she moves around like she has no control.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users