RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Bernie Sanders Reneges On Pledge To Release Health Records - RightNation.US

Bernie Sanders Reneges On Pledge To Release Health Records Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:53 AM

Bernie Sanders Reneges On Pledge To Release Health Records

Breitbart
John Nolte
11 Feb 2020

Excerpt:

A post-heart attack Bernie Sanders is now reneging on a promise he made to release his health records.

Hereís the timeline:

In September of 2019, Bernie said this about releasing his medical history: ďI think itís the right thing to do. The American people have the right know whether the person theyíre going to be voting for president is healthy, and we will certainly release our medical records before the primaries. It will certainly be before the first votes are cast.Ē

The following month, the 78-year-old frontrunner to win the Democrat nomination for president of the United States had a full-blown heart attack.

Then, on Monday, Bernie told Chuck Todd he will not release his medical records as promised:

*snip*

So what changed?

What happened between the September pledge to release his health records and now?

The answer is obvious: Bernie had a full-fledged heart attack.

Hot Airís Ed Morrissey compares Bernieís broken promise to Donald Trump breaking his 2015 pledge to release his tax returns, which is fair enough Ö to a point. There are two important distinctions: in-between Trumpís promise to release his tax returns and his breaking of that promise, there was no financial equivalent of a heart attack. What I mean is, the Feds didnít raid Trump Tower for his financial recordsÖ That kind of thing.

Secondly, no third party has vetted and signed off on Bernieís health records. But a third party has indeed vetted every page of Trumpís tax returns ó the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

Iím not justifying Trump breaking his pledge, and I think he should release his tax returns. But Iím not apoplectic over it because I know the IRS ó an unbiased third party ó has already gone through them.s sworn in as president, he will be a mere eight months away from 80-years-old.s sworn in as president, he will be a mere eight months away from 80-years-old.

Yes, Bernie released letters from his doctors, but those doctors work for him, they are in his employ.

And yes, I know Trump only released a letter from his doctor, but Trump didnít have a heart attack.

Bernie had a freakiní heart attack just a few months ago, and if heís sworn in as president, he will be a mere eight months away from 80-years-old.

Listen, politicians break promises all the time. During the 2008 Democrat primary, Barack Obama repeatedly promised to accept public financing in the general election. Then, upon winning the primary, Barry immediately violated that promise. Simply put, the cash advantage this gave him over his Republican opponent, John McCain, was more important than his promise.

Winning was more important than his promise.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 February 2020 - 02:59 AM

View PostLiz, on 12 February 2020 - 02:53 AM, said:

In September of 2019, Bernie said this about releasing his medical history: ďI think itís the right thing to do. The American people have the right know whether the person theyíre going to be voting for president is healthy, and we will certainly release our medical records before the primaries."

We?

Our?

:wtf:

#3 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:08 AM

If he's had damage done to his heart because of the heart attack and manages to win the nomination, there's no way he'll stand up to the rigors of campaigning against Trump.

#4 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:47 AM

Bernie had open heart surgery after his heart attack. Doctors removed a hammer and sickle.

This post has been edited by RedSoloCup: 12 February 2020 - 05:49 AM

#5 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:31 AM

Remember all the sturm and drang over Richard Cheney's heart condition back in 2000 and again in 2004 when he was on the ticket for VP? Yeah, I thought so. NHP is right; he'll never stand up to the rigors of a national campaign. For one thing, he's too damned angry all the time. He goes red faced and bulging, just like Biden. He'll pop a cork before the primaries are over if it remains contentious on the Dem side.

View PostRedSoloCup, on 12 February 2020 - 05:47 AM, said:

Bernie had open heart surgery after his heart attack. Doctors removed a hammer and sickle.

I heard they left it there, coz if they removed it he'd have nothing to live for.

#6 User is offline   Alexis 

• <no title>

Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:21 AM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 12 February 2020 - 09:31 AM, said:

Remember all the sturm and drang over Richard Cheney's heart condition back in 2000 and again in 2004 when he was on the ticket for VP? Yeah, I thought so. NHP is right; he'll never stand up to the rigors of a national campaign. For one thing, he's too damned angry all the time. He goes red faced and bulging, just like Biden. He'll pop a cork before the primaries are over if it remains contentious on the Dem side.

I heard they left it there, coz if they removed it he'd have nothing to live for.

And, if he pops a cork, that will be the perfect time for the dems to wheel in the heroine, Michelle or even Hillary.

#7 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:31 AM

I feel a whatboutism coming on from a certain quarter.

#8 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon

Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:47 AM

He looks to me like he's kind of having a heart attack every time he speaks.

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 12 February 2020 - 10:51 AM

#9 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 12 February 2020 - 11:42 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 12 February 2020 - 10:47 AM, said:

He looks to me like he's kind of having a heart attack every time he speaks.

What makes you say that?

http://i.postimg.cc/5t1yggHM/crazy-bernie.png

:rofl:

#10 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:12 PM

:biglaugh:
Darn...

#11 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:17 PM

Cue leftist outrage in 5...4...oh who am I kidding...NEVER!

#12 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:54 PM

Bernie Sanders the bonehead :stooges:

#13 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:26 PM

View PostNatural Selection, on 12 February 2020 - 11:42 AM, said:

What makes you say that?

http://i.postimg.cc/5t1yggHM/crazy-bernie.png

:rofl:

His face is every bit as commie red as he is! :lol:

They did a blood test on him, said it was dust and that they could not tell what type that he had without carbon dating it?

#14 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:30 PM

Bernie Sanders Reneges On Pledge To Release Health Records

For those leftards who think this old coot is the answer to their prayers might want to prepare themselves for the pattern that is being set here...

#15 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:37 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 12 February 2020 - 10:31 AM, said:

I feel a whatboutism coming on from a certain quarter.

I wouldn't be surprised.

So in advance, for the record, I don't CARE that he is not releasing them. If the Dems want to nominate someone who is 77 and in poor health who has no chance of beating President Trump, then I say more power to them.

#16 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:11 AM

I want to see his tax returns. :whistling:

#17 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:49 AM

View PostJerryL, on 13 February 2020 - 02:37 AM, said:

I wouldn't be surprised.

So in advance, for the record, I don't CARE that he is not releasing them. If the Dems want to nominate someone who is 77 and in poor health who has no chance of beating President Trump, then I say more power to them.

Perfectly put.

I don't care whether or not Republicans release health records, so by the very same measure I don't care whether or not Democrats release them either. Bernie's negatives go way beyond mere health issues anyway. If he was elected (NEVER gonna happen) his destruction of everything America is supposed to stand for will be the biggest negative, not his health.

Thankfully, he could never be elected in the first place.

B)

#18 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:02 AM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 February 2020 - 10:49 AM, said:

Perfectly put.

I don't care whether or not Republicans release health records, so by the very same measure I don't care whether or not Democrats release them either. Bernie's negatives go way beyond mere health issues anyway. If he was elected (NEVER gonna happen) his destruction of everything America is supposed to stand for will be the biggest negative, not his health.

Thankfully, he could never be elected in the first place.

B)

It's still amusing that he first made a big show of saying that he would release them, and then he turned right around and welshed on his word. It would be one thing if he had just always said he would NOT release them, but what he actually did is more like if he had tossed the public a quarter and then yanked on a string that he had secretly attached to that quarter.

Speaking of which, did you see this Bernie Sanders campaign ad? I especially get a kick out of his interactions with the various working shmoes:

This post has been edited by Ben Cranklin: 13 February 2020 - 11:03 AM

#19 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:42 AM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 13 February 2020 - 11:02 AM, said:

It's still amusing that he first made a big show of saying that he would release them, and then he turned right around and welshed on his word. It would be one thing if he had just always said he would NOT release them, but what he actually did is more like if he had tossed the public a quarter and then yanked on a string that he had secretly attached to that quarter.

Speaking of which, did you see this Bernie Sanders campaign ad? I especially get a kick out of his interactions with the various working shmoes:

(I remember Top Cat! Used to watch it as a kid.)

And yeah, I realize the point here is Bernie's promise-breaking.

:yes:

#20 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:01 PM

MontyPython, on 13 February 2020 - 11:42 AM, said:

(I remember Top Cat! Used to watch it as a kid.)

And yeah, I realize the point here is Bernie's promise-breaking.

:yes:

Before the inevitable whatabout, Trump did say he would release his tax returns.

I donít care about that either.

This post has been edited by JerryL: 13 February 2020 - 12:01 PM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users