RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Amy Klobuchar: Trump Supporters Fail the ‘Patriotism Check’ - RightNation.US

Amy Klobuchar: Trump Supporters Fail the ‘Patriotism Check’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:25 AM

Amy Klobuchar: Trump Supporters Fail the 'Patriotism Check'
News Commentary
By Rusty Weiss, Featured Contributor
February 11, 2020 10:06AM

<More Here>

Democrat presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar, heading into Tuesday's primary in New Hampshire, is questioning the patriotism and decency of people who support President Trump.

In an interview with MSNBC's 'Morning Joe,' the Minnesota Democrat suggested the 2020 presidential campaign would be a referendum on ethics and love of country. These are two areas she believes Trump voters fall short.

"I have always had strong support from independent voters. I get this," she explained. "I think this election isn't just an economic check, which is what most of our debates are. It's also a decency check on this president. It's a patriotism check."

In other words, independent voters pass that check because she has their support, while other voters – namely Republicans – do not.

Patriotism Check

This isn't the first time Klobuchar has made the claim that voters supporting the President fail the 'patriotism check.'

At a campaign rally over the weekend, she parroted those sentiments.

"This election is a patriotism check. It's a decency check on this president," she told fans at the rally. "And what unites us more than anything is that we know that the heart of America is bigger than the heart of the guy in the White House."

That 'guy in the White House,' incidentally, cut short his campaign rally in New Hampshire to pay respects to two American soldiers killed Saturday in Afghanistan. Seems pretty decent and patriotic, no Ms. Klobuchar?

Trump Supporters Love This Country

(snip)

<More Here>

#2 User is offline   Ben Cranklin 

• Satiric Curmudgeon
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:48 AM

Just when she might have broken through as the closest thing they have to a normal person, she gets in touch with her inner Hillary to start insulting the voters. Why not just call them "deplorables" and be done with it?

#3 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:08 AM

Crazy bitch.

#4 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:08 AM

Hillary 2.0.

I swear Democrats never played sports. They don't understand the consequences of saying things that end up on the locker room wall of the opponent that fires them up. It may work for your fans -- but really? I though the goal was to get as many on your side.

This post has been edited by mjperry51: 12 February 2020 - 09:02 AM

#5 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:36 AM

Speaking of ethics and decency, she was front and center along with Harris, Booker and other leftist hacks attacking Judge Kavanaugh's integrity during his confirmation hearing. Ethics and decency, eh? Where was it during that debacle?

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 12 February 2020 - 08:37 AM

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:19 AM

Soooo.....The people who wantonly murder millions of innocent babies are the "decent" ones who have "ethics"...and the people who despise the military, the police, support antifa and BLM and OWS and so forth are "patriots"...

She clearly has no clue whatsoever what either of those terms mean.

:rolleyes:

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 12 February 2020 - 09:24 AM

#7 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:54 AM

When she first threw her hat in the ring, I hadn't really ever heard of her. But my friend, who had recently escaped after 40 years in Minneapolis, couldn't stand her at all. I trust my friend's instincts, but I had to keep an eye on Klobuchar after she told me that. My friend was absolutely right. Of course, this is coming from a conservative who has no ethics and no love of country. Oh my, I fail that patriotism check, but my vote will go to Trump.

#8 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:05 AM

View Postmjperry51, on 12 February 2020 - 08:08 AM, said:

Hillary 2.0.

I swear Democrats never played sports. They don't understand the consequences of saying things that end up on the locker room wall of the opponent that fires them up. It may work for your fans -- but really? I though the goal was to get as many on your side.

She is, definitely.

#9 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 12 February 2020 - 10:25 AM

Yet one more prime example that ALL democraps are clueless deluded idiots and liars.

#10 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:20 PM

Oh my! Well if that is the case, I certainly do not want to come across as unpatriotic. Therefore, I must vote democrat. It is the way. Thank you , Amy. For setting on the path of righteousness.

You are so woke.

Oh, and, <censored> you bitch. ;)

#11 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 12 February 2020 - 03:39 PM

President Trump dispensed the worn out old nag. This plow horse won't get out of the starting gate.

#12 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:07 PM

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 12 February 2020 - 09:54 AM, said:

When she first threw her hat in the ring, I hadn't really ever heard of her. But my friend, who had recently escaped after 40 years in Minneapolis, couldn't stand her at all. I trust my friend's instincts, but I had to keep an eye on Klobuchar after she told me that. My friend was absolutely right. Of course, this is coming from a conservative who has no ethics and no love of country. Oh my, I fail that patriotism check, but my vote will go to Trump.

That makes two of us, sister, and quite frankly, I like our club just the way it is.

That these corrupt vermin have the nerve to even utter words like ethics and patriotism is an insult to every single American who loves this country and who has watched the cavalcade of corruption and dishonesty paraded before us for too many years...

#13 User is online   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 04:46 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 12 February 2020 - 07:48 AM, said:

Just when she might have broken through as the closest thing they have to a normal person, she gets in touch with her inner Hillary to start insulting the voters. Why not just call them "deplorables" and be done with it?

This from the same "patriotic" stock that cannot be bothered to put a US Flag on stage at their debates??

Sure, sista. Sit down, shut up.

#14 User is online   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:00 PM

View PostBen Cranklin, on 12 February 2020 - 07:48 AM, said:

I had the exact same sentiment. She was doing a decent job of not looking bitter towards >50% of the electorate.

Democrats have gone so far left, the race to the left to get the nomination is past reason and practicality.

Democrats should be doomed for the next decade, at least.

#15 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 12 February 2020 - 05:24 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 12 February 2020 - 04:07 PM, said:

That makes two of us, sister, and quite frankly, I like our club just the way it is.

That these corrupt vermin have the nerve to even utter words like ethics and patriotism is an insult to every single American who loves this country and who has watched the cavalcade of corruption and dishonesty paraded before us for too many years...

Democrats are the drunk cops who pull you over for drunk driving.

#16 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:42 PM

"questioning the patriotism and decency of people who support President Trump"

Echo, what Monty said, and adding...

People who support a President who gets things done, and has the slogan "Make America Great Again" have no decency and patriotism???

Cue the "They're Coming to Take me Away" music...

#17 User is offline   USNRETWIFE 

• Tiki Barbie

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:03 PM

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/high5.gif http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/usa.gif

#18 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:19 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 12 February 2020 - 04:46 PM, said:

This from the same "patriotic" stock that cannot be bothered to put a US Flag on stage at their debates??

Sure, sista. Sit down, shut up.

It would be disgraceful for the flag to be on the stage with these degenerates.

#19 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:22 PM

View PostTikk, on 12 February 2020 - 05:00 PM, said:

I had the exact same sentiment. She was doing a decent job of not looking bitter towards >50% of the electorate.

Democrats have gone so far left, the race to the left to get the nomination is past reason and practicality.

Democrats should be doomed for the next decade, at least.

There you go, making sense.

But the problem is that many of the sheeple are oblivious to that.

View Postzurg, on 12 February 2020 - 05:24 PM, said:

Democrats are the drunk cops who pull you over for drunk driving.

BAM! :exactly:

They accuse you of what they themselves are doing. :yes:

View PostUSNRETWIFE, on 12 February 2020 - 08:03 PM, said:

http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/high5.gif http://www.rightnation.us/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/usa.gif

+1

:hug:

#20 User is offline   De Oppresso Liber 

• Illuminaughty

Posted 12 February 2020 - 08:23 PM

John F Kennedy is spinning in his grave so fast that it is forming a polar vortex.

"Ask not" indeed.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users