RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Black Lives Matter leader justifies rioting in interview with Tomi Lah - RightNation.US

Black Lives Matter leader justifies rioting in interview with Tomi Lah Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:30 AM

Black Lives Matter leader justifies rioting in interview with Tomi Lahren: 'Riot is the language of the unheard'

By Matt London
2/12/2020
Fox Nation

In a new episode of Fox Nation's "No Interruption," Tomi Lahren sat down with the president of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, Hawk Newsome, who argued that his organization and others like it are justified in using destruction to call attention to their grievances with American society.

"The riot is the language of the unheard," said Newsome, who compared modern-day protests to The Boston Tea Party.

"What if you throw a whole bunch of tea in the water and start a war?" he asked rhetorically at another point in the interview. "That's what this country was built on."

"From day one, black people's interactions with the police had been negative," argued Newsome, who says that the "institution of policing" is racist.

"They started out with slave patrols," he said, pointing to the federal Fugitive Slave Acts of 1793 and 1850, which allowed for the capture and return of enslaved people.

"The Fugitive Slave Act, where they would take black people, stop them in the street, ask them for their papers, if they couldn't produce them they'd send them back into slavery," he said. "Sometimes they sent free people back into slavery. The interaction between black people and police in this country has never been good."

While Lahren said she disagreed with Newsome's assessment of the police, she said she wanted to focus on the tactics of the movement.

"I'm not going to disagree with what you believe in... What I'm saying is this -- when we're talking about solving problems, the methods in which I've seen groups like Black Lives Matter advance their ills or societal grievances -- when it turns into burning, looting in the streets, I don't see it being productive," said Lahren.

Newsome claimed that destructive protests are rare, but he did not condemn them.

"For a country that drops bombs on people, for a country that incarcerates people, for a country that enslaves people -- to criticize us for vandalism is preposterous," said Newsome.

"I think that it is a tool of white supremacy to say if you want freedom, then you get it by protesting peacefully," said Newsome.

"Why is it a tool of white supremacy?" he concluded. "Because the white supremacists who built this country never earned anything peacefully. They did it through bullets and blood. And that's the American way."

(link to more BLM "logic" here)

#2 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:40 AM

Charming.

#3 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:07 AM

I missed all the rioting in the chicago, with 415 blacks murdered last year!

Hispanic are keeping on up, with 73.

This post has been edited by tailgunner: 13 February 2020 - 11:08 AM

#4 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:07 AM

Anybody could justify violence against anything using this guy's logic.

I could say "excessive force against rioters is the language of those who are sick of rioters".

Bring it on.

#5 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:23 AM

View Posttailgunner, on 13 February 2020 - 11:07 AM, said:

I missed all the rioting in the chicago, with 415 blacks murdered last year!

Hispanic are keeping on up, with 73.

Both races on the wrong side of the bell curve.

#6 User is offline   Noclevermoniker 

• Wire Dachsies Matter
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:55 AM

It might be instructive for ol' Hank to examine the numbers of blacks ventilated by other blacks vs the number of blacks ventilated by the police, and of those police, the number of black officers involved in having to ventilate a black perp.

I know, that'd be reality, or something.

#7 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:04 PM

What's with the ridiculous patching on his jacket? And I wonder how much he gets paid?

#8 User is online   tailgunner 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:15 PM

View PostNoclevermoniker, on 13 February 2020 - 11:55 AM, said:

It might be instructive for ol' Hank to examine the numbers of blacks ventilated by other blacks vs the number of blacks ventilated by the police, and of those police, the number of black officers involved in having to ventilate a black perp.

I know, that'd be reality, or something.

There were 6 killed by cops in Chicago. No race breakdown. So I'd guess 6.

#9 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth

Posted 13 February 2020 - 12:15 PM

View Posterp, on 13 February 2020 - 12:04 PM, said:

I wonder how much he gets paid?

Like most race hustlers, he accepts PayPal and Credit/Debit cards. :lol:

(source)

#10 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 01:04 PM

Dat's Wayciss..:):)

Kestrel...

#11 User is offline   GrimV 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 01:19 PM

Violence is free speech, free speech is violence.

#12 User is online   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 01:53 PM

Who was it who said they consider their violence an act of free speech and our free speech an act of violence?

#13 User is online   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:09 PM

Help me out here Hawk. How are the following two even remotely equivalent:
1) American settlers are taxed by GB without representation. GB was wrong, Americans were right. Americans fought for freedom.
2) Black criminals are incarcerated by police (mostly) with good reason. Black criminals are (mostly) wrong. Police are (mostly) right. Criminals fight to escape incarceration.

Nothing in common, except fighting.

#14 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:22 PM

Thank you for illustrating why we need police You hear about White Supremacist never about racist blacks. Most whites and Asian's and blacks and Hispanics have chosen education, good work ethic, and good morals to get ahead and prosper. Many blacks I guess feel they can't compete in that arena so they chose activism as a method of getting ahead, you know No Justice-No Peace.. They have had their success with self-hating,apologist,politically correct Leftards.

#15 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:42 PM

He needs a taste of his own medicine. And soon!

#16 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:12 PM

Remember when somebody (I forget the name) openly stated "All Lives Matter", and was slammed for it by BLM? That incident openly displayed the unabashed racism behind BLM.

And sorry Hawk Newsome, but nothing...NOTHING...excuses rioting, during which innocent people are unavoidably hurt and/or even killed, innocent people's homes & cars & such are damaged and/or destroyed, innocent people's businesses are looted and/or burned down, etc etc etc. It is impossible during the course of a riot to ensure that the only people who are harmed are those who "deserve" it. Therefore rioting can NOT be excused.

<_<

#17 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:54 PM

I always love how a terrorist informs the world what their plans are. Well the Chicago police are waiting you. So go ahead and lead your troops into battle if you're any kind of man.

#18 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:56 PM

That’s going to help. Not.

Talk about the definition of « counterproductive. ». Unless of course your objective is to divide.

#19 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:51 PM

"For a country that drops bombs on people, for a country that incarcerates people, for a country that enslaves people -- to criticize us for vandalism is preposterous," said Newsome.

Apparently he occupies several different times at once.

No one has been enslaved here in centuries.

If he has a problem with violence, which 'dropping bombs' implies he does, then why is he advocating that his group is untouchable for employing violence in the streets when it's unacceptable for everyone else?

And he has a problem with the law, in total, since incarcerating criminals is for the protection of society.

And to criticize his group, and others, for destroying property not their own when engaging in mindless violence in public is not preposterous.

If you're going to act like a rabid animal, then you should expect to be treated like one.

#20 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:10 AM

Not surpring

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users