RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Ex-NYPD cop punched at his Nashville birthday party - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ex-NYPD cop punched at his Nashville birthday party after red cap mistaken for MAGA hat Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 02:05 PM

Ex-NYPD cop punched at his Nashville birthday party after red cap mistaken for MAGA hat
By Larry Celona and Tina Moore
February 12, 2020 | 2:37pm
NY Post

<More About lefty Tolerance Here>

A retired NYPD detective says a woman punched him in the face in Nashville over the weekend because his hat looked like a MAGA cap.

Staten Island resident Daniel Sprague told the Post he was celebrating his 50th birthday with his wife and friends at The Stage on Broadway on Friday when he was assaulted by a woman he didn't know.

"I was outside with my friends when some grabbed me from behind, spun me around and punched me in the face," said Sprague, who retired from the NYPD in 2009.

"At first I thought it was a friend until I got hit. I couldn't believe someone could get that upset."

In reality, his cap was emblazoned with the words "Make Fifty Great Again" while his shirt was decorated with an American flag that read "Making America Great Since 1970."

The bar's bouncers booted them both from the property before he had a chance to call cops, but he filed a report the following day, he said.

"All night people were giving me thumbs up, smiles or some showing rage, until they walked up close and saw what hat said," he recalled. "Then they would wish me a happy birthday."

He was baffled by the vitriol and said he showed respect for politicians he didn't like.

"I love Trump, but I wouldn't hit someone who had a Bernie hat on," said Sprague, who spent more than two decades on the NYPD and retired as a member of the elite Emergency Service Unit.

(snip)

<More About lefty Tolerance Here>

#2 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:32 PM

You see these incidents virtually every day, and yet the idiot leftists insist it's the Trump supporters who are the "violent" ones.

<_<

#3 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:40 PM

"I love Trump, but I wouldn't hit someone who had a Bernie hat on," said Sprague.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There ya go, the difference between the Left and the Right...

#4 User is offline   stick 

• The 'Little Genius' giving thanks
  • View blog
  • View gallery

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:41 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 February 2020 - 03:32 PM, said:

You see these incidents virtually every day, and yet the idiot leftists insist it's the Trump supporters who are the "violent" ones.

<_<

Get ready for "both sides do it" in 5...4...3...2..

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery

Posted 13 February 2020 - 03:48 PM

View Poststick, on 13 February 2020 - 03:41 PM, said:

Get ready for "both sides do it" in 5...4...3...2..

Yup, LOL, I know the routine: Leftists do something a thousand times, and even those who don't actually participate still don't condemn it. A rightwinger does it once and most others on the right loudly condemn it, but somehow it's still "equal".

:rolleyes:

This post has been edited by MontyPython: 13 February 2020 - 03:51 PM

#6 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:09 PM

I'd be suing the night club, the bouncers as well and the bitch if/when she's caught.

The bouncers had no business in making the woman/assailant leave without first getting her ID and calling the police as is required by most club's liability insurance companies for such assaults, unless they get the approval and consent FIRST from both parties that they're not pressing any charges.

They had wronged the victim too and he shouldn't have been bounced out.

#7 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:13 PM

Hitler, Goebells, Stalin, would be so proud. People willing to attack complete strangers who have done them no harm, are no threat over a false narrative.

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:15 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 February 2020 - 03:32 PM, said:

<_<

:exactly:

As I've said on another thread, I've been personally experiencing these lefty proggy's harassment now and then while at the local grocery store. I do not wear or even say anything that identifies me as a conservative while I'm out in public.

These whack jobs are really getting unhinged and they're overdue for some good ass whoopin's for starting their crap in public against complete strangers.

View Postoki, on 13 February 2020 - 04:13 PM, said:

Hitler, Goebells, Stalin, would be so proud. People willing to attack complete strangers who have done them no harm, are no threat over a false narrative.

They deserve a face full of birdshot.

#9 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:31 PM

MontyPython, on 13 February 2020 - 03:32 PM, said:

<_<

They have some nerve.

NH Populist, on 13 February 2020 - 03:40 PM, said:

"I love Trump, but I wouldn't hit someone who had a Bernie hat on," said Sprague.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There ya go, the difference between the Left and the Right...

:yes:

Rock N, on 13 February 2020 - 04:15 PM, said:

As I've said on another thread, I've been personally experiencing these lefty proggy's harassment now and then while at the local grocery store. I do not wear or even say anything that identifies me as a conservative while I'm out in public.

These whack jobs are really getting unhinged and they're overdue for some good ass whoopin's for starting their crap in public against complete strangers.

#10 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:39 PM

View PostRock N, on 13 February 2020 - 04:09 PM, said:

I'd be suing the night club, the bouncers as well and the bitch if/when she's caught.

The bouncers had no business in making the woman/assailant leave without first getting her ID and calling the police as is required by most club's liability insurance companies for such assaults, unless they get the approval and consent FIRST from both parties that they're not pressing any charges.

You wouldn't get anywhere with any lawsuit. Not in my state, anyway. We just kicked them out. Physically, if necessary. Usually both parties went at the same time. I was not interested in fairness, I was interested in getting them out of my place. We are not required to get any ID either.

This post has been edited by Magic Rat: 13 February 2020 - 04:40 PM

#11 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:40 PM

View PostRock N, on 13 February 2020 - 04:15 PM, said:

I was thinking more along the lines of corrective electrolysis treatment as applied to reproductive areas. Well known to be extremely effective in correcting bad behavior, habits, as well as it being extremely in expensive as well as requiring minimal training and resources. Effectiveness also increases ten fold when a wet sponge is used.
Bird shot to the face is extremely effective though as well, especially when previous methods prove in effective.

#12 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:35 PM

#Tolerance

#13 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:39 PM

View PostRock N, on 13 February 2020 - 04:09 PM, said:

The bouncer probably knew her because she was a regular and didn't want to get her into trouble.

I'm with you, the bouncer and nightclub should be on the hook for aiding a criminal flee the scene of the crime.

#14 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:31 PM

Start charging these brownshirts with political intimidation and terrorism. Even though they will receive a lighter sentence than Roger Stone and not learn a damn thing. It might still be enough to make their fellow travelers think for themselves when their actions have personal consequences.

#15 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:23 PM

View Postgravelrash, on 13 February 2020 - 07:31 PM, said:

Start charging these brownshirts with political intimidation and terrorism. Even though they will receive a lighter sentence than Roger Stone and not learn a damn thing. It might still be enough to make their fellow travelers think for themselves when their actions have personal consequences.

It would depend on the court. Some of obozo's appointees would've patted her on the back and said "he deserved it".

#16 User is online   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:31 PM

Bookdoc, on 13 February 2020 - 08:23 PM, said:

It would depend on the court. Some of obozo's appointees would've patted her on the back and said "he deserved it".

Hell... we have a juror who declared Roger Stone guilty on social media all except that she wants to pose alongside Tracy Hampton in Playboy because orange man bad and OJ is innocent.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users