RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Bullying Barr - RightNation.US

Bullying Barr Good Luck Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Coach 

• Coach
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:53 PM

The latest maniac attack rests on the charge that the president is bullying the Attorney General Bill Barr.

Barr is in a class of his own when it comes to intelligence, integrity and courage. Trump knows that and will follow Barr's advice re: tweets.

That will not protect the rogue judges, intelligence traitors and swamp attorneys.

The day of reckoning is on the way.

#2 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 13 February 2020 - 04:59 PM

I still do not trust Barr because he has a criminal past himself in his role of covering up the crimes of the US Marshals and the FBI for their outright murders of Vicky and Sammy Weaver at Ruby Ridge and the attempted murder of Randy Weaver.

I do not know why Trump had hired such a person as this guy for this job?

Also, I have yet to see one damned indictment, trial or conviction of any of these deep state criminals.

I'll only believe it when I see it happen. Right now all it is is lip service.

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 13 February 2020 - 05:00 PM

#3 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:00 PM

And he plays the bagpipes and beautifully, too. :)

#4 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 13 February 2020 - 05:34 PM

View PostRock N, on 13 February 2020 - 04:59 PM, said:

I still do not trust Barr because he has a criminal past himself in his role of covering up the crimes of the US Marshals and the FBI for their outright murders of Vicky and Sammy Weaver at Ruby Ridge and the attempted murder of Randy Weaver.

Also, I have yet to see one damned indictment, trial or conviction of any of these deep state criminals.

I'm not sure where Barr fit into the massacre at Ruby Ridge, Janet Reno was the A.G. and Bill Clinton was president. What am I missing Right Winger? I like what Barr's up to with the Left and their sanctuaries and so far, he seems to be a staunch ally of the president.

#5 User is offline   Liz 

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:33 PM

Attorney General Barr Rightly Rebukes Trump's Tweets

Washington Examiner
by Tom Rogan
February 13, 2020 05:05 PM

Excerpt:

Attorney General William Barr got it absolutely right on Thursday when he pushed back against President Trump's tweets.

"I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody," Barr told ABC News, asserting that Trump's tweets "make it impossible for me to do my job and to assure the courts and the prosecutors in the department that we’re doing our work with integrity."

It's an important and necessary statement.

Likely to the detriment of the objectives he seeks, Trump has spent the past few days trying to influence the Justice Department and the judiciary. First, Trump launched an attack on the judge presiding over Roger Stone's trial. Trump then misguidedly congratulated Barr for resubmitting a sentencing brief related to Stone. Finally, on Thursday, the president questioned the Justice Department's integrity.

Now it looks like the fore person in the jury, in the Roger Stone case, had significant bias. Add that to everything else, and this is not looking good for the “Justice” Department. @foxandfriends @FoxNews

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 13, 2020

That tweet required Barr's response as delivered.

After all, Barr is the nation's chief law enforcement officer. It is up to him to supervise the appropriate conduct of the FBI, other federal agencies, and federal prosecutors. Cognizant that the fundamental underpinning of constitutional law is the independence of the judiciary from political interference, Barr could not sit idle as Trump jeopardized him. A similar example applies to Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts.

As much as he'll be reluctant to do so, Trump should take Barr's advice.

*snip*

Full Story

#6 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 February 2020 - 06:41 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 13 February 2020 - 05:34 PM, said:

I'm not sure where Barr fit into the massacre at Ruby Ridge, Janet Reno was the A.G. and Bill Clinton was president. What am I missing Right Winger? I like what Barr's up to with the Left and their sanctuaries and so far, he seems to be a staunch ally of the president.

Barr's involvement came later, with his support of those involved:

https://www.theameri...ng-fbi-snipers/

Me, I agree that he deserves criticism for that period of his career. Nonetheless his subsequent activity is exemplary.

B)

#7 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:03 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 13 February 2020 - 06:41 PM, said:

Barr's involvement came later, with his support of those involved:

https://www.theameri...ng-fbi-snipers/

Me, I agree that he deserves criticism for that period of his career. Nonetheless his subsequent activity is exemplary.

B)

Thanks Monty... :thumbsup:

#8 User is offline   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:08 PM

View PostLiz, on 13 February 2020 - 06:33 PM, said:

Attorney General Barr Rightly Rebukes Trump's Tweets

Washington Examiner
by Tom Rogan
February 13, 2020 05:05 PM

Excerpt:

Attorney General William Barr got it absolutely right on Thursday when he pushed back against President Trump's tweets.

"I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody," Barr told ABC News, asserting that Trump's tweets "make it impossible for me to do my job and to assure the courts and the prosecutors in the department that we’re doing our work with integrity."

It's an important and necessary statement.

Likely to the detriment of the objectives he seeks, Trump has spent the past few days trying to influence the Justice Department and the judiciary. First, Trump launched an attack on the judge presiding over Roger Stone's trial. Trump then misguidedly congratulated Barr for resubmitting a sentencing brief related to Stone. Finally, on Thursday, the president questioned the Justice Department's integrity.

That tweet required Barr's response as delivered.

After all, Barr is the nation's chief law enforcement officer. It is up to him to supervise the appropriate conduct of the FBI, other federal agencies, and federal prosecutors. Cognizant that the fundamental underpinning of constitutional law is the independence of the judiciary from political interference, Barr could not sit idle as Trump jeopardized him. A similar example applies to Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts.

As much as he'll be reluctant to do so, Trump should take Barr's advice.

*snip*

Full Story

If I was advising Trump, I'd tell him to take a week off. It's obvious he's still mad as hell about the impeachment effort and Pelosi's stunt at his SOTU, and who could blame him?! But he's getting in the way of the wrong people. Get away from the B.S. for a few days and calm down, he's not helping anyone at this point.

I just saw Barr's interview on ABC and he's not happy with Trump at all...

This post has been edited by NH Populist: 13 February 2020 - 07:09 PM

#9 User is online   tonguezilla 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:11 PM

Dear Attorney General Barr,

Critisize your boss in private. NOT in public.

Sincerely,

Someone who has had more management courses than you have.

#10 User is offline   Jon Wayne 

• <no title>

Posted 13 February 2020 - 07:32 PM

From what I've seen of Barr so far as AG, I think he's a douche. I mean he embarrasses the President often, he agrees with gleeful fervor to "testify" in front of the scumbag Demorats on their newest psychotic crusade against Trump, and he still hasn't yet indicted one single Deep State/Obama-Hillary traitor for their illegal actions against this Administration. So yeah, he's a douche.

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:00 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 13 February 2020 - 07:03 PM, said:

Thanks Monty... :thumbsup:

:2up:

#12 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 14 February 2020 - 04:21 AM

NH Populist, on 13 February 2020 - 07:08 PM, said:

If I was advising Trump, I'd tell him to take a week off. It's obvious he's still mad as hell about the impeachment effort and Pelosi's stunt at his SOTU, and who could blame him?! But he's getting in the way of the wrong people. Get away from the B.S. for a few days and calm down, he's not helping anyone at this point.

I just saw Barr's interview on ABC and he's not happy with Trump at all...

Many of us are not happy with Barr either. So far he's done NOTHING.

Trump is spot on in pointing things out.

#13 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

Posted 14 February 2020 - 04:23 AM

Jon Wayne, on 13 February 2020 - 07:32 PM, said:

From what I've seen of Barr so far as AG, I think he's a douche. I mean he embarrasses the President often, he agrees with gleeful fervor to "testify" in front of the scumbag Demorats on their newest psychotic crusade against Trump, and he still hasn't yet indicted one single Deep State/Obama-Hillary traitor for their illegal actions against this Administration. So yeah, he's a douche.

:exactly:

The guy is about as useless as Sessions.

#14 User is offline   Jon Wayne 

• <no title>

Posted 14 February 2020 - 07:06 AM

View PostRock N, on 14 February 2020 - 04:23 AM, said:

Absofrikkinlutely! Trump gives 'em a great job, and then they act like their dung don't stink. I once thought Giuliani or Christie would have been good choices for AG, both having been successful Federal Prosecutors, but then they both turned into media whores who went off-the-rails bonkers. What is it with all these lawyers anyhow? I guess all that reading for law school fries their brains over time.

And say what you will about that p.o.s. Eric Holder. At least he was LOYAL to his President, and he had the cojones to tell Congress to go f**k themselves when he was subpoenaed to testify about Obama's many scandals. Dude gets kudo points for that!

#15 User is online   Moderator T 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 14 February 2020 - 07:40 AM

View PostRock N, on 14 February 2020 - 04:23 AM, said:

Impeachment minded Democrats likely disagree with you.

#16 User is offline   Dutch13 

• <no title>
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:11 AM

View PostModerator T, on 14 February 2020 - 07:40 AM, said:

Impeachment minded Democrats likely disagree with you.<br />

I think sane republicans might as well.

#17 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:11 AM

View PostRock N, on 13 February 2020 - 04:59 PM, said:

I totally agree. The Justice Department is not it's own branch of government. It is under the executive branch. The president is his boss. The president, like any American citizen has 1st amendment rights and can make whatever comment he wants. I don't Barr either and they better prosecute all these deep state traitors to send the right message and show there is justice.

I kept hearing Barr say he will do what he thinks is right. We probably mean the same thing but an individual's opinion or feelings are inconsequential. Decisions need to be according the law not someone's opinions and feelings.

#18 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:18 AM

Barr’s ABC interview was the lead story on NPR. LOL!! That’s called desperation.

Anyway, even NPR admitted that the WH released a statement saying Trump has full confidence in Barr - and Trump hasn’t tweeted anything since. So y’all Trump worry-worts happy now? See, he’s shut up for now. Will he get any “attaboy mr pres”? (I doubt it.)

#19 User is offline   JerryL 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:27 AM

zurg, on 14 February 2020 - 09:18 AM, said:

Barr’s ABC interview was the lead story on NPR. LOL!! That’s called desperation.

Anyway, even NPR admitted that the WH released a statement saying Trump has full confidence in Barr - and Trump hasn’t tweeted anything since. So y’all Trump worry-worts happy now? See, he’s shut up for now. Will he get any “attaboy mr pres”? (I doubt it.)

Atta boy, Mr President. It would be nice if you have realized that your tweets are not always helpful.

How’s that Zurg??

#20 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:40 AM

JerryL, on 14 February 2020 - 09:27 AM, said:

Atta boy, Mr President. It would be nice if you have realized that your tweets are not always helpful.

How’s that Zurg??

Better. :whistling:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users