RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: POLL: Majority Of Americans Oppose New Impeachment Push - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

POLL: Majority Of Americans Oppose New Impeachment Push Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:42 AM

POLL: Majority Of Americans Oppose New Impeachment Push

The National Pulse
Natalie Winters
February 11, 2020

Excerpt:

The overwhelming majority of voters want to move on from impeachment and view the Democrats’ failed attempt to remove President Donald J. Trump from office as a boon to his 2020 campaign, according to a Rasmussen Report.

Sixty-two percent of likely voters believe “Democrats in Congress should now focus on other issues” while 32 percent believe they should continue their partisan impeachment.

Even amongst Democrat voters, impeachment fails to garner over 50 percent support. Only 48 percent want the House to “continue their efforts to remove Trump” while 43 percent oppose.

And nearly 80 percent of Republicans want to look past impeachment.

Perhaps most auspicious for President Trump’s 2020 campaign is the fact that 70 percent of Independents are saying “no more” to a renewed impeachment push.

Americans understand the cost of the process: delaying crucial legislation on the opioid epidemic, skyrocketing prescription drugs costs, and the broader America First agenda in exchange for a tax payer funded show trial.

The fallout from impeachment bodes equally poor for Democrats.

Fifty-five percent of all likely voters believe the attempt to remove President Trump from office has “made him stronger politically.”

Despite Democrats’ insistence he’s a ‘clear and present danger,’ only 16 percent of voters feel impeachment weakened President Trump’s 2020 election prospects, and 23 percent believe it had zero impact.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is online   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:49 AM

DO IT DEMOCRATS!

#3 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 February 2020 - 03:16 AM

Interesting how it's only two states pushing for impeachment; California and New York.

#4 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 14 February 2020 - 04:31 AM

Oh I support a new impeachment push alright.

Impeach Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, every democrap involved in pushing and voting for the fraudulent impeachment of Trump.

#5 User is offline   Currahee! 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:24 AM

.......and why is it that ONLY “ 80% of Republicans want to look past impeachment” ? I would this 95% and up....are there 20% “never Trumpers” still around?

#6 User is offline   RedSoloCup 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:08 AM

pepperonikkid, on 14 February 2020 - 03:16 AM, said:

Interesting how it's only two states pushing for impeachment; California and New York.

:exactly:

And that's why leftists want to abolish the electoral college.

Rock N, on 14 February 2020 - 04:31 AM, said:

Oh I support a new impeachment push alright.

Impeach Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, every democrap involved in pushing and voting for the fraudulent impeachment of Trump.

:yes:

#7 User is offline   oki 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:19 AM

If the Dems think that the general public hates Trump so much then why not wait until November? O, that's right Trump is such a threat. A threat alright, to their party, ideas, and plan for the country.

#8 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:21 PM

The country is sick and tired of the Dems bull$h!t

#9 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 February 2020 - 03:12 PM

View PostCurrahee!, on 14 February 2020 - 08:24 AM, said:

.......and why is it that ONLY “ 80% of Republicans want to look past impeachment” ? I would this 95% and up....are there 20% “never Trumpers” still around?

Yup, that was my immediate reaction too: "What? Only 80%?"

But I don't agree that Never-Trumpers really explain it. You see, as much as I disagree with them, it's just a fact that the average Never-Trumper "conservative" is still MUCH more intelligent than the average Democrat. So they must be aware that all these endless mindless leftwing attacks against Trump are helping to get Trump re-elected. If they're truly "Never"-Trump, then they don't want to help get him re-elected! See what I mean? Never-Trumpers should by rights be the LAST people who would want this impeachment dog-n-pony show to continue, because it guarantees Trump's re-election.

B)

#10 User is offline   Novaprime 

• <no title>

Posted 14 February 2020 - 03:39 PM

View PostMontyPython, on 14 February 2020 - 03:12 PM, said:

Yup, that was my immediate reaction too: "What? Only 80%?"

But I don't agree that Never-Trumpers really explain it. You see, as much as I disagree with them, it's just a fact that the average Never-Trumper "conservative" is still MUCH more intelligent than the average Democrat. So they must be aware that all these endless mindless leftwing attacks against Trump are helping to get Trump re-elected. If they're truly "Never"-Trump, then they don't want to help get him re-elected! See what I mean? Never-Trumpers should by rights be the LAST people who would want this impeachment dog-n-pony show to continue, because it guarantees Trump's re-election.

B)

I agree but with that said, there may be Republicans that believe that if they can keep this going it will only help Trump. It may be in the 10-15% range with 5-10% undecided.

#11 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 14 February 2020 - 03:44 PM

View PostNovaprime, on 14 February 2020 - 03:39 PM, said:

I agree but with that said, there may be Republicans that believe that if they can keep this going it will only help Trump. It may be in the 10-15% range with 5-10% undecided.

That's an excellent point, one I hadn't considered! Yes, it seems very possible that most of that 20% want the sham impeachment horsesh*t to continue specifically because they know it's helping to guarantee Trump's re-election.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users