RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Paul Krugman Celebrates Stock Market Rout Because He Thinks It Hurts - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Paul Krugman Celebrates Stock Market Rout Because He Thinks It Hurts Trump Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 16 March 2020 - 11:18 PM

Paul Krugman Celebrates Stock Market Rout Because He Thinks It Hurts Trump

Breitbart
By John Carney
16 Mar 2020

Excerpt:

Paul Krugman, the Nobel Prize-winning trade economist and New York Times columnist, celebrated the sharp decline of the stock market due to the coronavirus on the grounds that, in his opinion, it would hurt President Donald Trump.

“Economists, myself included, often make a point of saying that the stock market is not the economy, which it isn’t. It *is,” however, pretty much the Trump presidency,” Krugman tweeted. “Take away his magic talisman and there’s nothing left.”

Krugman was one of the most prominent economists to predict that markets would collapse following the election of Donald Trump.

*snip*

Link

#2 User is offline   Kilmerfan 

• Ah hell I still like Mel.
  • Group: Silver

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:41 AM

@#$% commie

#3 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 17 March 2020 - 02:11 AM

What a <censored>\

Not unexpected, however

#4 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 17 March 2020 - 04:22 AM

Yup, the stock market is back to pre-Trump numbers and right where it was when Ol-what's-his-name was running the show. A nice little reminder of what things were like before Trump..

#5 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 17 March 2020 - 06:24 AM

View PostNH Populist, on 17 March 2020 - 04:22 AM, said:

Yup, the stock market is back to pre-Trump numbers and right where it was when Ol-what's-his-name was running the show. A nice little reminder of what things were like before Trump..

The very second this Hong Kong Fluey is gone the market will explode again. Then that clown if he lives through this will get to ignore the big steaming plate of crow placed before him.

#6 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 March 2020 - 07:36 AM

View PostLiz, on 16 March 2020 - 11:18 PM, said:

Krugman was one of the most prominent economists to predict that markets would collapse following the election of Donald Trump.

The stock market collapse has nothing to do with Trump policies. The two factors impacting the market are the coronavirus and the oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia. Regarding coronavirus, Trump blocked people arriving from China back in January well before anyone was calling for action. The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia is between those two countries and out of the control of a US President.

Krugman just reinforces my belief that the leftist media is hyping up coronavirus because they found something that they believe will impact Trump's reelection.

#7 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 17 March 2020 - 07:42 AM

View PostNatural Selection, on 17 March 2020 - 07:36 AM, said:

The stock market collapse has nothing to do with Trump policies. The two factors impacting the market are the coronavirus and the oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia. Regarding coronavirus, Trump blocked people arriving from China back in January well before anyone was calling for action. The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia is between those two countries and out of the control of a US President.

Krugman just reinforces my belief that the leftist media is hyping up coronavirus because they found something that they believe will impact Trump's reelection.

I think it will impact the re-election, just not the way they hoped. This is proving that the left is a bunch of children once again that are incapable of being adults. Their attacks are ridiculous in general and at worst they are destructive to our cause of fighting through this bug and winning. They act as if their statements carry the rule of law, and yet they do not. Kind of a showing of what life would be like under these idiots.

#8 User is offline   Natural Selection 

• Decrypt the truth
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 17 March 2020 - 08:05 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 17 March 2020 - 07:42 AM, said:

I think it will impact the re-election, just not the way they hoped.

It sure hasn't reduced my support for Trump. If anything, his decision to block arrivals from China back in January tells me he was on top of it while the democrats were more worried about Bernie Sanders.

This is proving that the left is a bunch of children once again that are incapable of being adults. Their attacks are ridiculous in general and at worst they are destructive...

They've been reinforcing that perception on a regular basis since Trump became the nominee. If it comes out that the leftist media colluded to hype up coronavirus to hurt Trump there will be hell to pay.

This post has been edited by Natural Selection: 17 March 2020 - 08:53 AM

#9 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 17 March 2020 - 05:14 PM

Wow. I didn't know that hemorrhoids knew how to use Twitter.

You learn something new every day.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users