RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: UPDATE: Chinese propaganda continues to flood the internet, is backed - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

UPDATE: Chinese propaganda continues to flood the internet, is backed Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 18 March 2020 - 04:46 PM

UPDATE: Chinese propaganda continues to flood the internet, is backed by Twitter and the Left

https://theusawire.com/
American Wire
March 17, 2020

Article:

Since their early March claims began to catch widespread attention, Chinese officials are continuing to manipulate data to further push the idea that the Wuhan Coronavirus originated in the U.S.

Though it has been found to be true that the first known patient with the Wuhan Coronavirus had no link to the Seafood Market, as the Chinese government claimed, this does in no way prove that the U.S. had anything to do with the virus. In fact, it only proves that the Chinese government was incorrect when they released that information in December.

An article published by Global Research the same article tweeted by Lijian Zhao in the link above asserts that the virus was created at the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (USAMRDC) at Fort Detrick, which was shut down by the CDC in August 2019.

The article was written by a resident of Shanghai, and two of the article's ten sources were the Wuhan government itself, calling into question the legitimacy of the article. Furthermore, there is no solid proof that any virus escaped the facility, let alone made its way to Wuhan, China.

But, as many may remember, Sen. Tom Cotton was called a "conspiracy theorist" by much of the U.S. media, and the world, by asserting that the Wuhan Coronavirus was created in a lab; yet, according to many articles written here in the U.S., this was "debunked." The Wuhan Coronavirus was not, according to scientists, man-made.

Chinese Ambassador to the U.S. Cui Tiankai was hurt by the idea that the Wuhan Coronavirus was created in a lab as a bioweapon. When asked about the claims back in February, he had this to say:

"It's very harmful, it's very dangerous to stir up suspicion, rumors and spread them among the people," he said Sunday. "For one thing, this will create panic. Another thing is that it will fan up racial discrimination, xenophobia, all these things that will really harm our joint efforts to combat the virus."

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 18 March 2020 - 05:55 PM

There are so many people on all sides who are lying that it's hard to believe or trust anything that's being said anymore without having to do one's own research first then and applying some common sense.

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 18 March 2020 - 09:47 PM

http://revolutiontel...ve-programming/

#4 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 19 March 2020 - 09:45 AM

I have not trusted the Chinese media since the Wenzhou train collision.

Park of the "investigation" was simply burying some of the railway cars.

#5 User is offline   USMCforever60 

• <no title>

Posted 19 March 2020 - 11:44 AM

I quit trusting the "Little Chinks" when they suppressed the students in 1989 Tiananmen Square protests. How many students got sent to "reeducation camps" only to be executed and buried?

#6 User is offline   AntiObama 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 19 March 2020 - 01:36 PM

Hey China, FU

#7 User is offline   gravelrash 

• I wish they all were punk rock girls
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 19 March 2020 - 11:42 PM

Rock N, on 18 March 2020 - 05:55 PM, said:

There are so many people on all sides who are lying that it's hard to believe or trust anything that's being said anymore without having to do one's own research first then and applying some common sense.

I see several sides to the reaction to Wuhan flu. Too many to fit into a post. More like a 45-minute presentation. What I can say for certain is the morons who believe that PRESIDENT Donald J. Trump colluded with the Russians will believe Chinese propaganda because orangemanbad. And the predictable cries of "racism".

I will say the reaction to the epidemic is rather suspicious. As if certain powers that be want a return to the pre-Pax Donaldus era of global stagnation. They want to take a U-turn so they can drive us down the road to serfdom. Russian collusion, impeachment, Wuhan flu... anything to get their hands on the steering wheel. Well... anything but winning an election.

This post has been edited by gravelrash: 20 March 2020 - 12:04 AM

#8 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 20 March 2020 - 10:02 AM

AntiObama, on 19 March 2020 - 01:36 PM, said:

Hey China, FU

I am so sick of the Left labeling everyone who opposes them of some (fill in the blank) phobia or phobic. The President is doing a great job. He gets so much opposition and I think criticizing him now is the lowest of the low. Also, who gives a rats ass what some Chinese ambassador thinks Everything is a lie and propaganda. They are the enemy and we are at war whether people want to believe it or not.

#9 User is offline   Joe the Pagan 

• I'm a Whovian not a Dweeb
  • View blog

Posted 20 March 2020 - 04:34 PM

#10 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 20 March 2020 - 04:47 PM

Joe the Pagan, on 20 March 2020 - 04:34 PM, said:

Wow!
K...