RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Kentucky Couple Rages When Denied 23 Case Mountain Dew Purchase - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kentucky Couple Rages When Denied 23 Case Mountain Dew Purchase Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 21 March 2020 - 02:17 PM

Kentucky Couple Rages When Denied 23 Case Mountain Dew Purchase
By MH
Mar 21, 2020
https://1047wonkfm.iheart.com/

<Hilarious White Trash Video Here>

A couple in Louisville, Kentucky threw a fit after being told that they could not purchase 23 cases of the Mountain Dew soft drink at a local Kroger supermarket.

The man is adamant that he was told that he could make the purchase but when he returned to the store to complete the purchase, he was told he could not buy all 23 cases at a time.

The employees remain calm and try to explain the situation to the couple but it does little to qualm their rage.

The woman angrily tosses two of the cases containing 24 cans each of Mtn Dew back onto the checkout counter and then hastily pushes the shopping cart with three cases still on it out of the store.

<Hilarious White Trash Video Here>

#2 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery

Posted 21 March 2020 - 02:18 PM

View PostMTP Reggie, on 21 March 2020 - 02:17 PM, said:

A couple in Louisville, Kentucky threw a fit after being told that they could not purchase 23 cases of the Mountain Dew soft drink at a local Kroger supermarket.

The last thing you fat <censored>s need is all that sugar.

#3 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people
  • Group: Silver

Posted 21 March 2020 - 02:36 PM

Well, this definitely isn't the Kroger that's in my neighborhood. :lol:

I'd say that this one is probably in the south end somewhere (Dixie Hwy. or Outer Loop) where the most of white trash here in this city live?
That dude's haircut alone says it all!
Soon they will be at the pharmacy counter filling prescriptions for insulin.

In my neighborhood we have "teens" from the west end running up and down the aisles throwing items off of the shelves at one another as the 300+ lb. baby mommas are up front arguing and cussing with the cashiers about what can be bought with their EBT cards or not.

Also at my neighborhood Kroger we have proggy nutbags that have been known to openly criticize any un-PC items that they see that others have in their shopping carts as I have mentioned here before in another thread. :no: :nuts:

This post has been edited by Rock N' Roll Right Winger: 21 March 2020 - 02:41 PM

#4 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 21 March 2020 - 02:36 PM

"Dew. Or Dew not. There is not Try"

I think I heard that in a Star Wars film once.

#5 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence

Posted 21 March 2020 - 03:27 PM

That many cases of Mountain Dew makes me think they run a software coder sweat shop...

#6 User is offline   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 04:14 AM

who needs 23 cases of that crap?

#7 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 22 March 2020 - 06:27 AM

I sure hope Michael Bloomberg doesn’t see this. He’ll be very upset that those poor fat bastards don’t know what’s good for them.

Bet they have a 65” TV in the trailer.

#8 User is offline   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 22 March 2020 - 07:42 AM

View Posterp, on 22 March 2020 - 06:27 AM, said:

I sure hope Michael Bloomberg doesn’t see this. He’ll be very upset that those poor fat bastards don’t know what’s good for them.

Bet they have a 65” TV in the trailer.

Also with Direct TV with the premium sports and movie packages as they miss their utility and trailer payments. I have known many people here just like that.

#9 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:09 AM

View PostHowsithangin, on 22 March 2020 - 04:14 AM, said:

who needs 23 cases of that crap?

The constant consumption of soda is just another behavior of the low class. I am not sure why. Water is free. I can only guess that many people in this class are strongly addicted to drugs, alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and other strong stimulants. My mother drinks a lot of soda and my nephew who I love is Paul Blart, the mall cop. There is a sugar tax in Philadelphia. He recently said he was going out of the city with the intention of purchasing $60. of soda. This was before Corona.

#10 User is online   oki 

• Always in our Hearts Rei Chan 8-30-2006 3-23-2020
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 26 March 2020 - 02:57 PM

View PostDean Adam Smithee, on 21 March 2020 - 02:36 PM, said:

"Dew. Or Dew not. There is not Try"

I think I heard that in a Star Wars film once.

#11 User is offline   Dean Adam Smithee 

• School of the Cold Hard Facts
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 26 March 2020 - 04:12 PM

View PostHolland25, on 22 March 2020 - 09:09 AM, said:

The constant consumption of soda is just another behavior of the low class. I am not sure why. Water is free. I can only guess that many people in this class are strongly addicted to drugs, alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and other strong stimulants. My mother drinks a lot of soda and my nephew who I love is Paul Blart, the mall cop. There is a sugar tax in Philadelphia. He recently said he was going out of the city with the intention of purchasing $60. of soda. This was before Corona.

Sugary-sweet things are 'tasty' to us hominids. I'm not sure but it's possible evolutionary: Chewing on sugar cane possibly helped ancestors outrun that Sabre Tooth Tiger?

Sugar for quick energy, fats for slow burn, carbs somewhere in between.

You'd think that The Almighty, if he truly loves us, would have programmed us for this. I mean, really? That Ice Cream Sandwich bar in the freezer at 2 AM? (What happens in Marietta GA, STAYS in Marietta GA). I mean, I didn't get up last night with a hankering for brussel sprouts. Nor have I ever gotten up in the middle of the night to catch Mrs. Smithee chowing down on Kale.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users