RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Claim They're Going Shopping: Border Officials Allow Hundreds Of - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Claim They're Going Shopping: Border Officials Allow Hundreds Of Mexican Vehicles To Cross Despite Trump Ban Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 22 March 2020 - 01:28 AM

Claim They're Going Shopping: Border Officials Allow Hundreds Of Mexican Vehicles To Cross Despite Trump Ban

Washington Examiner
by Anna Giaritelli
March 21, 2020 02:35 PM

Excerpt:

Customs and Border Protection officials are defying the Trump administration’s directive to block all nonessential foreign travel into the United States from Mexico, allowing noncitizens claiming to be on shopping trips to continue entering, according to two officials involved in the implementation of the order.

CBP employees in Arizona told the Washington Examiner Saturday they were instructed Friday night at the start of the executive order and again this morning not to turn around noncitizens who said they were coming in to shop, visit family, or for medical appointments. By Saturday morning, “hundreds” of vehicles that should have been blocked at the port of entry had been allowed through, two officials said.

“We're letting them through. And that's pretty much the gist of it,” one official said. “Nobody's enforcing it. It was put up — the president put it out. The chief patrol put it out. And we're just not doing it.”

“In plain English, it was a giant <censored> show," said a second official. "Nobody followed the directive, a plain and simple directive. You’re trying to keep the coronavirus from going north ... yet you just let it bleed through anyway, so you’re not doing the job you’re directed to. That’s what’s aggravating.”

CBP’s Office of Field Operations officers who inspect vehicles at the border crossings were supposed to begin at 9 p.m. PT Friday turning away all noncitizens unless they had a permit to work in the U.S., are a legal permanent resident, or are a student. However, officers were told by supervisors not to do so, according to sources.

Border Patrol agents familiar with operations at highway checkpoints located north of the ports of entry said employees at checkpoints were caught off guard late Friday when cars with Mexican license plates continued arriving since they should have been blocked at the border.

*snip*

Full Story

#2 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 02:37 AM

Immediate termination and then prosecution.

#3 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead
  • Group: Silver

Posted 22 March 2020 - 06:54 AM

I’m not buy it. Now they want us angry at border patrol agents?

“The customs agents told us their supervisors told them to continue to let them go north because they don't want the Mexican citizens to get mad at them,” an agent said.“

Really, we are to believe this garbage? not a single source was cited in the piece, we are supposed to believe they are not stopping cars because they might get mad?

Until I see legitimate sourcing, I’m looking at this as just another media shrill story intended to divine and panic the nation.

#4 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 08:41 AM

Every one of these "managers" needs to be arrested and prosecuted for dereliction of duty. This is literally disregarding a direct order. They should be placed on suspension, until trial and then thrown in jail for their actions. They are literally endangering the citizens of this nation.

Additionally, military should be placed IMMEDIATELY on the border to lock this crap down.

This post has been edited by Taggart Transcontinental: 22 March 2020 - 08:41 AM

#5 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 08:55 AM

:welldone: :welldone:

View Posterp, on 22 March 2020 - 06:54 AM, said:

I’m not buy it. Now they want us angry at border patrol agents?

“The customs agents told us their supervisors told them to continue to let them go north because they don't want the Mexican citizens to get mad at them,” an agent said.“

Really, we are to believe this garbage? not a single source was cited in the piece, we are supposed to believe they are not stopping cars because they might get mad?

Until I see legitimate sourcing, I’m looking at this as just another media shrill story intended to divine and panic the nation.

#6 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:54 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 22 March 2020 - 08:41 AM, said:

Every one of these "managers" needs to be arrested and prosecuted for dereliction of duty. This is literally disregarding a direct order. They should be placed on suspension, until trial and then thrown in jail for their actions. They are literally endangering the citizens of this nation.

Additionally, military should be placed IMMEDIATELY on the border to lock this crap down.

:exactly:

#7 User is offline   Taggart Transcontinental 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 10:21 AM

View Posterp, on 22 March 2020 - 06:54 AM, said:

I'm not buy it. Now they want us angry at border patrol agents?

"The customs agents told us their supervisors told them to continue to let them go north because they don't want the Mexican citizens to get mad at them," an agent said."

Until I see legitimate sourcing, I'm looking at this as just another media shrill story intended to divine and panic the nation.

One way to validate this isn't there? Someone on the border just shoot video of the local border patrol site. if there is a steady flow then you know they all don't have good reasons to come across. I wouldn't put it past deep stater middle managers to be pulling this crap either.

#8 User is offline   erp 

• Undead Undead Undead

Posted 22 March 2020 - 11:45 AM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 22 March 2020 - 10:21 AM, said:

One way to validate this isn't there? Someone on the border just shoot video of the local border patrol site. if there is a steady flow then you know they all don't have good reasons to come across. I wouldn't put it past deep stater middle managers to be pulling this crap either.

No kidding. All the reporter had to do was turn on the phone filming thingy. Don’t even have to show the border patrols agents face. But nope. That just isn’t there.

Again, I don’t buy it.

#9 User is offline   ASE 

• You do NOT have a right to NOT BE OFFENDED!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:40 PM

View PostTicked@TinselTown, on 22 March 2020 - 02:37 AM, said:

Immediate termination and then prosecution.

OH, HELL YEAH!!

Find where the direction to ignore the Presidents instructions came from, and fire / arrest / try / imprison the idiot!!

#10 User is online   Italian Biker 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:25 PM

View PostTaggart Transcontinental, on 22 March 2020 - 08:41 AM, said:

If true, yes, they need to be prosecuted, but I'm skeptical of it being true. I have long believed, and I'm sure I've written it on this board on on more then one conversation in the past, is that border security should have always been treated as defense of our nation, and therefore a military issue, not a law enforcement issue. Several other nations treat their borders in this manner.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users