RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Went on Fox News. She Exposed the Democrats’ - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Went on Fox News. She Exposed the Democrats’ Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is online   pepperonikkid 

• Trucker
  • Group: Silver

Posted 22 March 2020 - 11:13 AM

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Went on Fox News. She Exposed the Democrats' Big Scandal

https://blackeyepolitics.com/
March 22, 2020

Article:

No one thought they would ever see this day.

The Democrat Party is being torn apart.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez went on Fox News. She exposed the Democrats' big scandal.

New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez made her first appearance on Fox News appearing on "Special Report" with host Bret Baier.

Baier began the interview by asking Ocasio-Cortez about the future of Bernie Sanders' Presidential campaign by wondering if Sanders was merely acting as a "spoiler."

Ocasio-Cortez disputed that notion and said it was important for Sanders to continue to talk about his issues like a complete government takeover of healthcare.

"One of the things that we saw with Bernie Sanders' leadership, even today, is how transformative it is for the American people. Just today, he laid out a very strong plan in response to the coronavirus for everyday people, for Main Street, not just Wall Street." Ocasio-Cortez added, "He's talking about how do we make sure that everyone who needs access to Medicare can get it? … How do we make sure people aren't getting booted out of their homes whether it's not being able to afford the mortgage payment this month or not being able to afford their rent payment?"

But Ocasio-Cortez then took the interview in a shocking turn by claiming Sanders lost the crucial battleground of Michigan because of voter suppression.

"I think one thing that isn't being talked about is the rampant voter suppression in this country. Right there in Ann Arbor where we had that rally, those kids were waiting three hours in line to vote in Michigan. When we talk about who's turning out and who's not turning out," Ocasio-Cortez revealed.

Baier pressed Ocasio-Cortez on this claim and Ocasio-Cortez proceeded to double down.

"Absolutely. There's more that we need to do in terms of turning out youth voters. We need to make sure we are inspiring young people to turn out, but when you do turn out, you should not be waiting three, four, seven hours in order to vote."

Michigan has a Democrat Governor.

Full Story

#2 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 12:42 PM

Interesting for sure.

ETA: AOC is in a way linked to Trump, and so is Sanders and Omar etc. If Trump loses, they lose relevance.

This post has been edited by zurg: 22 March 2020 - 12:43 PM

#3 User is offline   Magic Rat 

• <no title>
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 22 March 2020 - 03:43 PM

Seems to me that a line of voters waiting their turn to vote is the opposite ot voter suppression. Of course, I didn't obtain a degree from Boston University, So what do I know?

#4 User is offline   Bookdoc 

• Daddy's little girl
  • Group: +Silver Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 04:29 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 22 March 2020 - 03:43 PM, said:

Seems to me that a line of voters waiting their turn to vote is the opposite ot voter suppression. Of course, I didn't obtain a degree from Boston University, So what do I know?

Probably a lot more than someone who DID graduate! :whistling:

#5 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 22 March 2020 - 05:04 PM

View PostMagic Rat, on 22 March 2020 - 03:43 PM, said:

Well, strictly speaking you’re correct, but if wait times were intentionally made long, it’s not helpful, it’s an attempt at discouraging turnout. (Unless that’s what they always face. The worst I’ve seen where I am is about 45 minutes.)

#6 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 08:07 PM

View Postzurg, on 22 March 2020 - 05:04 PM, said:

Well, strictly speaking you’re correct, but if wait times were intentionally made long, it’s not helpful, it’s an attempt at discouraging turnout. (Unless that’s what they always face. The worst I’ve seen where I am is about 45 minutes.)

Yeah, god forbid the instant gratification cell phone Tinder generation actually have to wait for anything more than 5 min for a coffee at Starcucks.

#7 User is offline   kestrel 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:29 PM

The Republicans that vote at the same places didn't seem to have any trouble...I think this is B.S..Got a buddy that works in State govt in the Lansing area that will know..get back later. but to me...nope!
Kestrel...

#8 User is offline   Blackstorme 

• <no title>
  • Group: 100+ Posts NonDonor

Posted 28 March 2020 - 10:07 AM

She's such a partisan doofus and a parrot that she probably doesn't even realize she's saying this "voter suppression" would have come from Democrats.

#9 User is offline   grimreefer 

• U.S. Merchant Marine
  • View gallery
  • Group: Diamond Community Supporter

Posted 28 March 2020 - 10:20 PM

View PostBlackstorme, on 28 March 2020 - 10:07 AM, said:

She's such a partisan doofus and a parrot that she probably doesn't even realize she's saying this "voter suppression" would have come from Democrats.

She has no love for the democrat party. They're way too conservative for her.

#10 User is offline   zurg 

• <no title>

Posted 28 March 2020 - 10:23 PM

grimreefer, on 28 March 2020 - 10:20 PM, said:

She has no love for the democrat party. They're way too conservative for her.

Yeah, she’s an example of where “your enemy’s enemy is your friend” goes just totally wrong.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users