RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Cocaine Mitch Lights Up Nancy Pelosi On Senate Floor… - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cocaine Mitch Lights Up Nancy Pelosi On Senate Floor… Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Liz 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 23 March 2020 - 01:31 AM

Cocaine Mitch Lights Up Nancy Pelosi On Senate Floor…

Citizen Free Press
Posted by Kane
on March 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Excerpt:

his evening, in uncharacteristic fashion, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell put aside his normally calm demeanor and rose in anger when the Democratic Party members of the Senate secured enough votes to stop a Senate Stimulus Package Bill with a vote of 47-47.

“So at a time when the country is crying out for bipartisanship and cooperation, and we saw that over the last forty eight hours when regular members of the Senate, not in the leadership office, not in the Speaker’s Office, she is the Speaker of the House, not the Speaker of the Senate, we don’t have one. We were doing just fine until that intervention,” declared McConnell.

“So I want the American people to fully understand what is going on here. The markets are already reacting to this outrageous nonsense. We have an obligation to the American people to deal with this emergency and to deal with it tomorrow, and if we don’t I want everyone to understand that I have conspicuously avoided turning this into any kind of partisan effort for two days, but it is pretty clear what is going on here…hopefully some adults will show up on the other side of the room that understand the gravity of the situation.”

“I want everybody to fully understand if we aren’t able to act tomorrow, it will because of our colleagues on the other side continuing to dither when the country expects us to come together and address this problem,” he said from the Senate floor.

McConnell noted that during the vote the stock futures dropped five percent, adding that “the notion that we have time to play games here with the American economy and the American people is utterly absurd.”

The floor drama came after Schumer, McConnell, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) met with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to try to break the stalemate.

*snip*

Full Article

#2 User is offline   Holland25 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 23 March 2020 - 11:46 AM

They never cared about this country, just their agenda.

#3 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 23 March 2020 - 01:23 PM

“So I want the American people to fully understand what is going on here. The markets are already reacting to this outrageous nonsense. We have an obligation to the American people to deal with this emergency and to deal with it tomorrow, and if we don’t I want everyone to understand that I have conspicuously avoided turning this into any kind of partisan effort for two days, but it is pretty clear what is going on here…hopefully some adults will show up on the other side of the room that understand the gravity of the situation.”

Well done, Mr. McConnell.

#4 User is offline   Junto 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 23 March 2020 - 03:56 PM

So they held a bogus impeachment hearing while this was first spreading throughout our country. Now they are trying to capitalize on it by passing an 1119 page bill filled to the brim with crap that has nothing to do with helping the American people.

https://threadreader...8834845710.html

#5 User is offline   wrg39 

• <no title>
  • Group: Silver

Posted 23 March 2020 - 08:45 PM

As Rahm Emanuel said "Never let a crisis go to waste" the Democrats are trying to fund all their wish list in this bill.

#6 User is offline   Severian 

• Order of the Seekers for Truth & Penitence
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 23 March 2020 - 08:48 PM

View Postwrg39, on 23 March 2020 - 08:45 PM, said:

As Rahm Emanuel said "Never let a crisis go to waste" the Democrats are trying to fund all their wish list in this bill.

Including making unlimited ballot harvesting legal in every state. Along with same day registration and mandated early voting. A vote fraud cornucopia.

#7 User is offline   east dallasite 

• I like beer...

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:30 AM

Can anybody tell me why he is called Cocaine Mitch?

#8 User is offline   Tikk 

• Oh Rrrrrreeeaaaally?
  • Group: Bronze

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:58 PM

View Posteast dallasite, on 24 March 2020 - 09:30 AM, said:

Can anybody tell me why he is called Cocaine Mitch?

It was popularized by a GOP rival, Don Blankenship for McConnell's seat. It's origins are sketchy. Basically a cargo ship carrying coal was found to also have cocaine. The ship was owned by a company in which McConnell's wife's family's shipping company.

There was never really any substance to it.

Washington Post Article

#9 User is offline   east dallasite 

• I like beer...

Posted 24 March 2020 - 05:00 PM

View PostTikk, on 24 March 2020 - 03:58 PM, said:

It was popularized by a GOP rival, Don Blankenship for McConnell's seat. It's origins are sketchy. Basically a cargo ship carrying coal was found to also have cocaine. The ship was owned by a company in which McConnell's wife's family's shipping company.

There was never really any substance to it.

Washington Post Article

Thanks Tikk!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users