RightNation.US
News (Home) | Righters' Blog | Hollywood Halfwits | Our Store | New User Intro | Link to us | Support Us

RightNation.US: Bill Barr Indicts 8 For Illegally Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schi - RightNation.US

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bill Barr Indicts 8 For Illegally Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schi And Multiple Dem Senators Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MTP Reggie 

• <no title>
  • View gallery
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:29 AM

Bill Barr Indicts 8 For Illegally Funneling Foreign Money To Adam Schiff And Multiple Dem Senators
March 3, 2020
Megan Scheiffer
Washington Daily News

<More Good News Here>

Bill Barr just dropped the hammer on the hypocritical Democrats and this wound will take years to heal.

Bill Barr just broke up a massive scheme to illegally funnel foreign money into darn near every Democratic political candidate and organization.

The list of the Dem organizations taking this illegal money is astounding – almost every Dem state organization and many super PAC's including the big one Priorities USA.

All of the leading names in the Democratic party took in this money including Adam Schiff and Ted Lieu, Jon Tester, Cory Booker, Hillary Clinton, etc.

A real rogues gallery if ever there was.

To add insult to Adam Schiff's injury, one of those charged is George Nader a key witness in the Mueller investigation.

Nader is a convicted child molester. Nader works as a straw man for the middle east sheiks and it is clear now he was to influence certain members of Trump's team as well as the entire Democratic party establishment.

From the Department of Justice:

Earlier today, an indictment was unsealed against the CEO of an online payment processing company, and seven others, charging them with conspiring to make and conceal conduit and excessive campaign contributions, and related offenses, during the U.S. presidential election in 2016 and thereafter.

Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department's Criminal Division and Assistant Director in Charge Timothy R. Slater of the FBI's Washington Field Office made the announcement.

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia indicted Ahmad "Andy" Khawaja, 48, of Los Angeles, California, on Nov. 7, 2019, along with George Nader, Roy Boulos, Rudy Dekermenjian, Mohammad "Moe" Diab, Rani El-Saadi, Stevan Hill and Thayne Whipple. The 53 count indictment charges Khawaja with two counts of conspiracy, three counts of making conduit contributions, three counts of causing excessive contributions, 13 counts of making false statements, 13 counts of causing false records to be filed, and one count of obstruction of a federal grand jury investigation. Nader is charged with conspiring with Khawaja to make conduit campaign contributions, and related offenses. Boulos, Dekermenjian, Diab, El-Saadi, Hill, and Whipple are charged with conspiring with Khawaja and each other to make conduit campaign contributions and conceal excessive contributions, and related offenses.

According to the indictment, from March 2016 through January 2017, Khawaja conspired with Nader to conceal the source of more than $3.5 million in campaign contributions, directed to political committees associated with a candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 election. By design, these contributions appeared to be in the names of Khawaja, his wife, and his company. In reality, they allegedly were funded by Nader. Khawaja and Nader allegedly made these contributions in an effort to gain influence with high-level political figures, including the candidate. As Khawaja and Nader arranged these payments, Nader allegedly reported to an official from a foreign government about his efforts to gain influence.

The indictment also alleges that, from March 2016 through 2018, Khawaja conspired with Boulos, Dekermenjian, Diab, El-Saadi, Hill, and Whipple to conceal Khawaja's excessive contributions, which totaled more than $1.8 million, to various political committees. Among other things, these contributions allegedly allowed Khawaja to host a private fundraiser for a presidential candidate in 2016 and a private fundraising dinner for an elected official in 2018.

(snip)

<More Good News Here>

#2 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Bronze Community Supporter

Posted 24 March 2020 - 08:00 AM

Wow! MAGA was more than just a slogan, eh? Looks like someone forgot to tell the Left...

#3 User is offline   catpat 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Gold Community Supporter

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:49 AM

So, is this why the sensationalism over coronavirus following the impeachment farce - to cover up this indictment? This article is dated March 3. That's three weeks ago. Isn't that when "schiff" really started to hit the fan in regards to the virus?

This post has been edited by catpat: 24 March 2020 - 09:50 AM

#4 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>
  • Group: +Copper Community Supporter

Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:22 AM

View Postcatpat, on 24 March 2020 - 09:49 AM, said:

So, is this why the sensationalism over coronavirus following the impeachment farce - to cover up this indictment? This article is dated March 3. That's three weeks ago. Isn't that when "schiff" really started to hit the fan in regards to the virus?

This story was covered back in December.
https://amp.cnn.com/...aign/index.html

#5 User is offline   MontyPython 

• Pull My Finger.....
  • View gallery
  • Group: Gold

Posted 24 March 2020 - 01:56 PM

The list of the Dem organizations taking this illegal money is astounding...

No, it's not "astounding". Nor is it "astonishing" or "surprising" or "startling" or anything else along such lines. Democrats are shameless crooks and liars and EVERYBODY knows it, including their staunchest supporters. There's no crime a Democrat could be involved in that would surprise me anymore.

<_<

#6 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:29 PM

View Postcatpat, on 24 March 2020 - 09:49 AM, said:

They knew that this would eventually come to a head, and I have a feeling that they decided to make a mash up of things to create a distraction, never losing sight of the infamous Rahm Emanuel quote for a single second.

After all, look what Pelosi pulled in the 11th hour to try to get what she wanted for her cronies to kill the relief package?

They think that they hold all the cards here right now, and I hope that their arrogance and greed will lead to their spectacular downfall.

#7 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!
  • Group: Silver

Posted 24 March 2020 - 03:46 PM

View PostLadybird, on 24 March 2020 - 11:22 AM, said:

This story was covered back in December.
https://amp.cnn.com/...aign/index.html

Covered??

No.

Addressed?

Sort of. Not to the level of this article. Schiff's name doesn't appear in the CNN story; Neither was Cory Booker, Ted Lui, or Jon Tester.

This post has been edited by mjperry51: 24 March 2020 - 03:46 PM

#8 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:03 PM

View Postmjperry51, on 24 March 2020 - 03:46 PM, said:

Covered??

No.

Addressed?

Sort of. Not to the level of this article. Schiff's name doesn't appear in the CNN story; Neither was Cory Booker, Ted Lui, or Jon Tester.

It's called 'cherry picking', CNN omits negative info if it benefits the Left and omits positive info if it benefits Trump.

#9 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:08 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 24 March 2020 - 04:03 PM, said:

It's called 'cherry picking', CNN omits negative info if it benefits the Left and omits positive info if it benefits Trump.

I know that -- a subtlety that LB overlooked. . .

#10 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:17 PM

View PostNH Populist, on 24 March 2020 - 04:03 PM, said:

So Hillary Clinton is not on the left? And I picked the article that was dated much earlier - December 04, 2019 -than the corona virus thing, because I was responding to allegations that it was all blown up to coverup this indictment.

This post has been edited by Ladybird: 24 March 2020 - 04:21 PM

#11 User is offline   Ladybird 

• <no title>

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:26 PM

View Postmjperry51, on 24 March 2020 - 03:46 PM, said:

Covered??

No.

Addressed?

This is the indictment. Those names aren't in there either.
https://www.justice....gn-contribution

#12 User is offline   Oathtaker 

• <no title>

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:40 PM

View PostLadybird, on 24 March 2020 - 04:26 PM, said:

They weren’t the funnelers just the receivers of the ill-gotten gains.

They’ll plead to their strength, ignorance.

This post has been edited by Oathtaker: 24 March 2020 - 04:40 PM

#13 User is online   Rock N' Roll Right Winger 

• Pissing off all of the right people

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:47 PM

They arrested those who collected and paid the bribe money, but not any of the <censored>ing recipients/bribe-es? :angry:

#14 User is offline   Ticked@TinselTown 

• Unimpressed with Celebutards since Always
  • View blog
  • Group: Platinum Community Supporter

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:55 PM

View PostRock N, on 24 March 2020 - 04:47 PM, said:

They arrested those who collected and paid the bribe money, but not any of the <censored>ing recipients/bribe-es? :angry:

You know the drill, plausible deniability. 'I didn't know where the money came from'...

#15 User is online   NH Populist 

• <no title>

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:15 AM

View PostLadybird, on 24 March 2020 - 04:17 PM, said:

So Hillary Clinton is not on the left? And I picked the article that was dated much earlier - December 04, 2019 -than the corona virus thing, because I was responding to allegations that it was all blown up to coverup this indictment.

I think I can safely say that yes, Hillary Clinton is on the Left. I think I can also say the odds of her being accepted as a member of the Right are zero, we like little babies too much. None of this changes the fact that CNN cherry picks the news BTW, sorry...

#16 User is online   Howsithangin 

• The more ppl I meet, the more I like my cats

Posted 25 March 2020 - 04:50 AM

BAM!! :welldone:

#17 User is offline   mjperry51 

• My Brain Hurts!!

Posted 25 March 2020 - 05:31 AM

View PostLadybird, on 24 March 2020 - 04:26 PM, said:

Why were they in the Times article and not CNN??

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users